latin kings nortenos 14
Nero

Fairfield, CA

#1080 Feb 19, 2013
U a fake king..Ur the first so called king" that really talks alot which is only u...one fake king..ur not real king..how can u speak of the Nation like that..selfish king..ur startin to sound like Sureno..maybe u a LK 13 lol..How did Surenos started in cali n what came after that Nortenos..Latin kings started in chi n who came after that ?
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1081 Feb 19, 2013
Real King wrote:
this is to all my brothers and sisters to all my nation.
we declare war against any norte 14 claiming lame jo.
anyone pushing red or a 14 its on sight fck these bitc as lames bro AMOR DE CORONA
we as a nation must not take any disrespect what so ever from these fakes jo they rep a red flag and go after a blue one they have no values or morals it on SIGHT fck your alliane we dont need it king this nation stands alone with the help of nobody our kmc will show us the way.
those modesto brothers prepare your selfs bcus you have the full support of the nation and these lames dont knw whats coming there way lets make the first move before they decide to make theres AMOR DE REY 360 complete KINGS !!!
Your doing alot of talking. You must have rank over Lord Gino who came to a mutual understanding with a high ranking N.F member to assist (not an alliance) each other in the fed's. Your declaring war on your own behalf?
Motherland

Ripon, CA

#1082 Feb 19, 2013
Nero wrote:
U a fake king..Ur the first so called king" that really talks alot which is only u...one fake king..ur not real king..how can u speak of the Nation like that..selfish king..ur startin to sound like Sureno..maybe u a LK 13 lol..How did Surenos started in cali n what came after that Nortenos..Latin kings started in chi n who came after that ?
Wtf u talking about I REREAD what u wrote wtf u talking about. Im a fkn idiot for even responding to ur dumb as. Go kill ur self bro. All I was doing was answering ur question which I know everything about this nation do to the fact of me being a king for over 15 years which ten of those years I served in my hood in Chicago. I think I know wtf I'm talking about. But for sure I'm fake ur real and that's that. Haha listen bro it's a kings world just Stfu and get used to it already coming near u real soon. AMOR DE REY AMOR DE KORONA!!!!!!
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1083 Feb 19, 2013
Motherland wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause this Nation is some motha fkn mobsters straight goon status. Why u think this nation is in over 15 countries bro real talk think about it and in over 44 states with all established chapters. Bro look up the most organized Hispanic gang or the biggest Hispanic gang in the world every single thing that pops up talk about the ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS & QUEEN NATION THE OLDEST AND LARGEST AND MOST ORGANIZED STREET GANG IN THE US AND POSSIBLY THE WORLD AND IT AIN'T WRITTEN BY SOME KING OR SOME PERSON IT'S ALL POLICE STATEMENTS OR THE FEDS SPEAKING ON US. So listen I ain't from Fresno or am I a king from Cali I just live in Cali. Im a king from another state so I don't get into Cali politics cause I can care less I'm just telling u how the nation is I can't speak on details but I'll tell u this no matter what state or country that the nation is trying to open a chapter in. The one thing is first is TO DIVIDE & CONQUER. So u think about what that means that's why they blow up everywhere they open up shop I heard Idk how true it is but that they're about to open up shop in Sac if they already did I wouldn't know but it's already in 7 cities in Cali. And they doing things nortes can't is opening up chapters from San Diego all the way to sac. C'mon bro and this ain't even a Cali gang just a powerful nation with laws and a structure that can not be touched. U tell me what nortes are passed Bakersfield. AMOR DE REY!!!
You seem to want to have a pissing contest (i.e. gangbanging) over how much greater you nation is then any other. I respect your people but we are all equal, and if any one tries to belittle me or other righteous latinos/minorities then they are no better than the eme/surenos. I dont think there are kings below bakersfield either, only surenos with lk tattoos paying taxes to the eme. Just pointing out the obvious. If there are kings with out a 13 then I commend them and i encourage them to grow and prosper. Much love to my hente. XIV
Motherland

Ripon, CA

#1084 Feb 19, 2013
NORTENO UNITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your doing alot of talking. You must have rank over Lord Gino who came to a mutual understanding with a high ranking N.F member to assist (not an alliance) each other in the fed's. Your declaring war on your own behalf?
IT WAS UR SIDE THAT CAME TO A UNDERSTANDING LORD GINO DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND SHT. HE SAYS WTF GOES DOWN THE KINGS RUN ALL THE FED JIONTS SAD TO SAY BUT VERY TRUE. AND YES UR RIGHT THEY ARE COOL WITH EACHOTHER IN THE FEDS BUT THAT PRETY MUCH ENDS RIGHT THERE. CAUSE I KNOW IN WASHINGTON THE KINGS AND NORTES GO AT IT I KNOW IN TEXAS THEY GO AT IT IN UTAH IN OREGON IN NEW MEXICO SO WHY WOULD CALI BE ANY DIFFERENT. LISTEN IM NOT AGAINST U OR AM I BANGING ON U IM NOT ACTING TOUGH TOWRDS U IM JUST KEEPING IT 100 with u. IM ON THE NET NO NEED WITH THAT BEING SAID IM JUST TELLING U THAT IN SOME PLACES THEY COOL AND MOST STATES IN THE WEST COAST THEY AIN'T. LIKE FOR EXAMPLE IN COLORADO THE KINGS GOT A FEW CHAPTERS BUT IN ONE AREA THE KINGS AND NORTES SHARE A HOOD AND MOST OF THEM ARE ALL RELATED JUST SOME TURNED NORTE AND THE OTHERS TURNED KINGS. SO HOPE I MADE U SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM. AMOR DE REY.
Motherland

Ripon, CA

#1085 Feb 19, 2013
NORTENO UNITY wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to want to have a pissing contest (i.e. gangbanging) over how much greater you nation is then any other. I respect your people but we are all equal, and if any one tries to belittle me or other righteous latinos/minorities then they are no better than the eme/surenos. I dont think there are kings below bakersfield either, only surenos with lk tattoos paying taxes to the eme. Just pointing out the obvious. If there are kings with out a 13 then I commend them and i encourage them to grow and prosper. Much love to my hente. XIV
No brotha I ain't talking about them fake scraps from down south I'm talking about real Latin king chapters for example like Santa Ana are real ALKQN scrap killers in Long Beach real ALKQN also scrap killers in San Diego they got a real chapter and also fake as scraps using are name too out there trust me bro just believe me they out there and the chapter in LA that's a real ALKQN chapter are like 80 strong and that's like with in a year and a half so imagine in five years bro just in that area they'll be a 1000 strong. And they got them in Fresno,Turlock,Modesto, Ceres, and San Jose, Sacramento. So they coming on up. I am not sitting here and playing games on who's dick is bigger but it's the truth bro The Nation Is Huge Bro all over the world and in almost every state it was a matter of time for the nation to come to Cali.
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1086 Feb 20, 2013
Motherland wrote:
<quoted text>
IT WAS UR SIDE THAT CAME TO A UNDERSTANDING LORD GINO DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND SHT. HE SAYS WTF GOES DOWN THE KINGS RUN ALL THE FED JIONTS SAD TO SAY BUT VERY TRUE. AND YES UR RIGHT THEY ARE COOL WITH EACHOTHER IN THE FEDS BUT THAT PRETY MUCH ENDS RIGHT THERE. CAUSE I KNOW IN WASHINGTON THE KINGS AND NORTES GO AT IT I KNOW IN TEXAS THEY GO AT IT IN UTAH IN OREGON IN NEW MEXICO SO WHY WOULD CALI BE ANY DIFFERENT. LISTEN IM NOT AGAINST U OR AM I BANGING ON U IM NOT ACTING TOUGH TOWRDS U IM JUST KEEPING IT 100 with u. IM ON THE NET NO NEED WITH THAT BEING SAID IM JUST TELLING U THAT IN SOME PLACES THEY COOL AND MOST STATES IN THE WEST COAST THEY AIN'T. LIKE FOR EXAMPLE IN COLORADO THE KINGS GOT A FEW CHAPTERS BUT IN ONE AREA THE KINGS AND NORTES SHARE A HOOD AND MOST OF THEM ARE ALL RELATED JUST SOME TURNED NORTE AND THE OTHERS TURNED KINGS. SO HOPE I MADE U SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM. AMOR DE REY.
I dont think youve done time in the fed's because no one group runs the yard. At the penitentiaries i did time at (east coast also)the kings, texas syndicate, texas eme, barrio azteca, and nortenos had roughly the same amount of man power. Every one respected each other. There were afew latin disciples, sgd's and maniacs who are your enemies, but they were never removed? There were 0 surenos because we would blast them out of there boots if they took one step out of reception. Im not going to net bang (in prison we call it being a cell soldier)or disrespect kings/nation (I did time with some righteous kings even was on the yard with king tone who we assisted in a altercation they had. They all were greatful since there werent that many kings there. We also assisted the kings by supplying weapons when king red star <the inca on the yard> was stabbed by an individual they threatened but didnt remove along with many other examples) On the streets there will be altercations since not all Northerners and probably kings also have the education and guidance to come to a respectful understanding. But we wont declare war unless there is no remedy or solution. If you have the authority over your nation to start a war so be it. You are right the nation has been around twice the time Norte has, but we started with a hand full against the most powerful corrupt organization in the west, and now we control 2/3 of cal. Not to mention we have been around half the time but have expanded just as much as the nation. So i say this to all those who think they are superior, on some take over sht, ego maniacs, go find some education and guidance, concentrate some of that energy to create a positive future for the next generation so they can prosper instead of creating a war in which they will be killed or end up in prison for murder. Much love to all righteous hente, XIV TO THE FULLEST HASTA LA TUMBA ::
Nero

Fairfield, CA

#1087 Feb 20, 2013
Well said
Real King

Fresno, CA

#1088 Feb 20, 2013
NORTENO UNITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not speak to me about my nation bro you don't knw sht about us. Its already said fck a Buster
My nation and all my brothers know when one king moves we all move. Jo I'm moving and I'm positive that my brothers won't leave me Fighting alone Amor De Rey.
Bitc as lames jo don't even knw what's coming.....
ADC
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1089 Feb 20, 2013
Real King wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not speak to me about my nation bro you don't knw sht about us. Its already said fck a Buster
My nation and all my brothers know when one king moves we all move. Jo I'm moving and I'm positive that my brothers won't leave me Fighting alone Amor De Rey.
Bitc as lames jo don't even knw what's coming.....
ADC
You obviously dont know about your own nation if you even are a king, probably lk13 skrap. Its good though time will tell it all, and the true will never fall. Much love to the real, and no love to the cell soldiers.
Real King

Fresno, CA

#1090 Feb 20, 2013
NORTENO UNITY wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously dont know about your own nation if you even are a king, probably lk13 skrap. Its good though time will tell it all, and the true will never fall. Much love to the real, and no love to the cell soldiers.
Jo just be ready its Nk all day for now on
You bitc as lames killed one of our brothers RIP KING LUCKY Its War Enough Of this internet talk I'm out.
For all my brothers and sisters of this beautiful nation of ours King Lucky Was a honest full crowned King and he loved this nation he was Righteous as fck and he was killd by a northener
Idk but to me its NK all day Amor De REY!!!
Amor to You brothers keep it 360 5 poppin 6 droppin ADR/ADC
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1091 Feb 20, 2013
Real King wrote:
<quoted text>
You bitc as lames killed one of our brothers RIP KING LUCKY Its War Enough Of this internet talk I'm out.
For all my brothers and sisters of this beautiful nation of ours King Lucky Was a honest full crowned King and he loved this nation he was Righteous as fck and he was killd by a northener
I know one thing is for sure, if any King you recruit in Cal was a Northerner first and then became a Latin King, there will be a problem over that.
RIGHTEOUS KING

United States

#1092 Feb 20, 2013
IM FROM THE MOTHERLAND AND NO HE DOSE NOT SPEAK FOR ALL THE,BROTHAZ OUT HERE YES MODESTO IS AT WAR WIT NORTE BT THATZ OVER THER,THER IS A RESPECT LINE BETWEEN US FOR ONE TO START A CHAPTER ITZ ALL,ABOUT GROWING AND UPLIFTING ONE ANOTHER NOT START WARZ.NORTENO UNITY IS ON POINT,WIT HIS WORDZ,I BELIVE THAT THE YOUNG ONEZ NEED STRUCTURE KUZ WIT OUT IT THATZ HOW THEY END UP STARTING WARZ WIT PPL FOR ME I WANNA SI BROTHAZ GROW AND PROSPER NOT JUST GET HIGH AND PARTY ALL THE TIME ITZ REALLY TIME TO STOP,AND THINK IF WE AS A NATION,SHOW RESPECT,THEN RRSPECT IS WAT WE KAN GET IVE BEEN IN NORTHERN KALI FOR YRZ AND ALOT OF OLDER NORTEZ ARE,KOO WIT WHO I AM,THEN SUM,OF THE YOUNGER ONEZ,AINT THATZ JUST SOME OF THEM SO I DONT,GET MAD AT ALL OF THEM JUST THE ONEZ THAT HAVE,A GRUGE,WIT ME..........NO MATTER,WAT I AM,WHO I AM AND,I WILL,ALWAYZ BE A PART OF THE ALKQN!!!
Nero

Fairfield, CA

#1093 Feb 20, 2013
See it came to a point to someone lost there life cuz both sides acted like childess n couldnt agree like Men..the more hatred within these young generation will cause mayhem..broken lifes..family..friends etc..this so called war shouldnt happen..this times should be postive for a new generation to stop being a victim to the system or 6 ft under..This is 2013!!
Northern United Raza

Novato, CA

#1094 Feb 20, 2013
Og TIBBS de San Jo:

At no time is a N to disrespect, slander nor attempt to harm any LK behind the wall or streets. At no time will a N engage in battle with any LK unless harm or threat of harm has been perpetrated againgst any N or those who work alongs side us in helping us to reach our set goal.Any LK who does so is to be reported to proper security chanels unless blood must be shed at that point & time. Agreements have been made behind the wall with those of rank & file on both sides towards working parallel, N and LK alike shall no longer hold annimosity over past bloodshed. We are to move forward. This filter is to be acknowledged & respected by all Ns & those sympathsizers working along side us.(northerners). C/R T

Footnote : any N or LK who reads this filter,are advised to report to their proper chanels for confirmation, the Kings Inca aka OA has sent out similar wila. Run your checks.
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1095 Feb 21, 2013
Northern United Raza wrote:
Og TIBBS de San Jo:
At no time is a N to disrespect, slander nor attempt to harm any LK behind the wall or streets. At no time will a N engage in battle with any LK unless harm or threat of harm has been perpetrated againgst any N or those who work alongs side us in helping us to reach our set goal.Any LK who does so is to be reported to proper security chanels unless blood must be shed at that point & time. Agreements have been made behind the wall with those of rank & file on both sides towards working parallel, N and LK alike shall no longer hold annimosity over past bloodshed. We are to move forward. This filter is to be acknowledged & respected by all Ns & those sympathsizers working along side us.(northerners). C/R T
Footnote : any N or LK who reads this filter,are advised to report to their proper chanels for confirmation, the Kings Inca aka OA has sent out similar wila. Run your checks.
Saludos Bro, hit me up on my e-mail [email protected] so we can clear up the Jesus Freak confusion. C/R
Sacramenorteno Califas

Sacramento, CA

#1096 Feb 21, 2013
Real King wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop net banging.you the only one I see who keep yappin.Save your anger fot the streets and dont speak for all the Latin Kings foolio. They dont need you to represent them they dont need you to make it in the Nation since they are doing fine with out you. If you hate us Nortenos them go out in the streets and do something about it instead of protesting on the net. your the only one who stands out from all the others and you make yourself to be not what you seem to be. Lk are ok in my books and I have kicked back with some not long ago. If its Nk for you them go side with scraps since you cool with them and they not even want you aswell,but thats what you chose to be around. Saludos to my Northern Gente. Cant stop wont stop till the world stops! respect to those who give it..
Sacramenorteno Califas

Sacramento, CA

#1097 Feb 21, 2013
RIGHTEOUS KING wrote:
IM FROM THE MOTHERLAND AND NO HE DOSE NOT SPEAK FOR ALL THE,BROTHAZ OUT HERE YES MODESTO IS AT WAR WIT NORTE BT THATZ OVER THER,THER IS A RESPECT LINE BETWEEN US FOR ONE TO START A CHAPTER ITZ ALL,ABOUT GROWING AND UPLIFTING ONE ANOTHER NOT START WARZ.NORTENO UNITY IS ON POINT,WIT HIS WORDZ,I BELIVE THAT THE YOUNG ONEZ NEED STRUCTURE KUZ WIT OUT IT THATZ HOW THEY END UP STARTING WARZ WIT PPL FOR ME I WANNA SI BROTHAZ GROW AND PROSPER NOT JUST GET HIGH AND PARTY ALL THE TIME ITZ REALLY TIME TO STOP,AND THINK IF WE AS A NATION,SHOW RESPECT,THEN RRSPECT IS WAT WE KAN GET IVE BEEN IN NORTHERN KALI FOR YRZ AND ALOT OF OLDER NORTEZ ARE,KOO WIT WHO I AM,THEN SUM,OF THE YOUNGER ONEZ,AINT THATZ JUST SOME OF THEM SO I DONT,GET MAD AT ALL OF THEM JUST THE ONEZ THAT HAVE,A GRUGE,WIT ME..........NO MATTER,WAT I AM,WHO I AM AND,I WILL,ALWAYZ BE A PART OF THE ALKQN!!!
I understand and respect what you say.I know your Nation didnt start to cause problems but to protect the latin race. I know alot of youngsters will try to prove themselves so they tend to make noise just like any others who have youngsters in the barrio,natio,and set.Us older ones go beyond that and try to give guidence to those who need it.some will listen and some will just do what they do.
RIGHTEOUS KING

United States

#1098 Feb 21, 2013
I understand and respect what you say.I know your Nation didnt start to cause problems but to protect the latin race. I know alot of youngsters will try to prove themselves so they tend to make noise just like any others who have youngsters in the barrio,natio,and set.Us older ones go beyond that and try to give guidence to those who need it.some will listen and some will just do what they do..........THANKZ BRO GLAD U SEE WAT,IM TRYING TO SAY IVE BEEN IN YUBA CITY FOR YRZ AND IM KOO WIT NORTEZ AND THER KOO WIT ME SO ITZ,REALLY ABOUT RESPECT
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1099 Feb 21, 2013
RIGHTEOUS KING wrote:
I understand and respect what you say.I know your Nation didnt start to cause problems but to protect the latin race. I know alot of youngsters will try to prove themselves so they tend to make noise just like any others who have youngsters in the barrio,natio,and set.Us older ones go beyond that and try to give guidence to those who need it.some will listen and some will just do what they do..........THANKZ BRO GLAD U SEE WAT,IM TRYING TO SAY IVE BEEN IN YUBA CITY FOR YRZ AND IM KOO WIT NORTEZ AND THER KOO WIT ME SO ITZ,REALLY ABOUT RESPECT
The first Latin King I ever met was from Yuba City (close to Sacra where im from) he was also from Sacra we grew up in the projects (he never reped Norte we were real young) but he moved to Yuba, his name is Ricardo Salas, hes in his 30's. You know him? This was back in the mid 90's when I seen him. Much respect to all righteous hente.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Wed Domenick Oyola 234
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Jul 22 Nightmarez 63
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Jul 19 Anonymous 518
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Jul 19 Anonymous 124
questions to old school Latin Kings (Aug '10) Jul 18 Apollo_1580 56
Initiation Jul 17 samuel9 1
Mexican mafia vs blacks (Jan '14) Jul 15 idunnoman 5
More from around the web