NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1058 Feb 14, 2013
1Ene Frawg4 wrote:
$axtown killa4nia up in this trick.....
Saludos little homie ive seen you have plenty of good questions that need answers, so shoot me a e-mail address (open a new one if you'd like)and we can open a line of communication. Take care and be safe 1 love...
North Bay Norteno

Novato, CA

#1059 Feb 15, 2013
Not a drop out...gotta take that oath, cant drop out of wat your not part of. Theres a diffrtence btween norteno & northerner. Alot of youngtaz claim norteno yet there not. Tell them that they say idk wat im sayin, ask a farmero or hermano. I dont go against the grain nor do I discourage others from banging. I give my testimony thats it. Never once did I advise quit bangin, I.simply mentioned real love only come from Jesus. But I will say bangin is satanic, n every oath is a satanic ritual in spirit...the opposite of christ is satan. So if christ is life/heaven the opposite would be death/hell. We choose our destinations. A real homie would tell u that! I do die slow everyday seein wat I started yrs ago in my town cost ppl they life or prison terms but even worse I opend a gateway to hell for these youngstaz. Choose wisely is all I will say, cus its that real!
North Bay Norteno

Novato, CA

#1060 Feb 15, 2013
Ps: I speak to all hente north,south king ect..gotta go thru jesus to get me homie.
North Bay Norteno

Novato, CA

#1061 Feb 15, 2013
HogMob.com get wit it or move out the way!
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1062 Feb 15, 2013
North Bay Norteno wrote:
Not a drop out...gotta take that oath, cant drop out of wat your not part of. Theres a diffrtence btween norteno & northerner. Alot of youngtaz claim norteno yet there not. Tell them that they say idk wat im sayin, ask a farmero or hermano. I dont go against the grain nor do I discourage others from banging. I give my testimony thats it. Never once did I advise quit bangin, I.simply mentioned real love only come from Jesus. But I will say bangin is satanic, n every oath is a satanic ritual in spirit...the opposite of christ is satan. So if christ is life/heaven the opposite would be death/hell. We choose our destinations. A real homie would tell u that! I do die slow everyday seein wat I started yrs ago in my town cost ppl they life or prison terms but even worse I opend a gateway to hell for these youngstaz. Choose wisely is all I will say, cus its that real!
In a earlier post you stated you are a validated N.R. member? That does require a commitment, are you now saying you did not become a hermano? hmmmm
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1063 Feb 15, 2013
North Bay Norteno wrote:
HogMob.com get wit it or move out the way!

There has been 10x the number of deaths attributed to religion then gangs. If you think religion is the righteous way then you are even blinder then ever.
North Bay Norteno

Novato, CA

#1064 Feb 16, 2013
I just peepd the title heading...this a family member who use NBN. the reason for me posting in first place! Not same person, same house hold. Not Jesus Freak but JF, prayin he find Jesus as well. He know im doin this cuz I found his post, I lov my Bro and would hate to see him fall victim to the streets. No dis respect at all but on his level ur homies aint ya homies, I tell him that every day. He'll find out, they all find out at some point. We came up together, he took it a lil further but if the lov was unconditional homies wouldnt b gettin wacked for wanting to b fathers , husbands & lovin they kids the way our fathers or most, didnt lov us. At 22 u dont think like u did at 15 & at 32 u dont think like u did at 22, its called change, growth or maturing. So homies gettin wacked for decisions they made 15yrs ago wen they in all reality was children compared to the men they are now, dont make since. Not interfering but just stating the obvious. Even my Bro kno this, so do the homies in pbs shu on they 19th yr who are 40 but killed another homie like my lil bro did at 21. Im sure he aint thinkin like he22 all these yrs later. Yet he still in there for life. Not wat I want for my other lil bro. I kno how it is cuz bangin tore apart my family & its me who was the biggest influence. But no im not NBN you can tell by the msg,mindset & realness I am jesus freak! Next posts will be under jesus freak, the computer automaticly headers who ever posted last, the reason for the typo.
Jesus Freak

Novato, CA

#1065 Feb 16, 2013
Not a religion its arelationship. I hate religion. hogmob.com
Jesus Freak

Novato, CA

#1066 Feb 16, 2013
Favorite saying:

The devils a pimp, dont be his hoe!

Aka; dont be pimped
Jesus Freak

Novato, CA

#1067 Feb 16, 2013
Everubody know bout lizard & operation black widow. My lil bro doin 19 to life cought an aditional 300 yrs, javier zubiate santa rosa. During that time 2 farmeros were abusin their authority, 1 hermano stepped to them tellin them if they dont stop immediately the on report. Well the cosign each other & had the hermano wacked. 2 wrongs can make a right. Another time Lizard told on numerous murders feds asked how he knew, he stated d bcuz he called them & he knew who,what,where,when & why. Gave it all up. The shot callers tellin. Not all but if ppl facen life or deathrow, the most likley rollin over. I dont kno any christain who has killed for Jesus nor have to roll over to stay free. Its my own kind doin all the killing here.
Jesus Freak

Novato, CA

#1068 Feb 16, 2013
Dont worry, iv never spoke like this before or on these things in public. but its common knowledge, in all the papers & even afew documenaries. Not dry snitchin. This cat been out its bag for 10yrs.
Jesus Freak

Novato, CA

#1069 Feb 16, 2013
Ps: gangland documentry said lizards name was casper but real ogs,kno wats up. Lizard brought down the whole car.
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1070 Feb 16, 2013
North Bay Norteno wrote:
I just peepd the title heading...this a family member who use NBN. the reason for me posting in first place! Not same person, same house hold. Not Jesus Freak but JF, prayin he find Jesus as well. He know im doin this cuz I found his post, I lov my Bro and would hate to see him fall victim to the streets. No dis respect at all but on his level ur homies aint ya homies, I tell him that every day. He'll find out, they all find out at some point. We came up together, he took it a lil further but if the lov was unconditional homies wouldnt b gettin wacked for wanting to b fathers , husbands & lovin they kids the way our fathers or most, didnt lov us. At 22 u dont think like u did at 15 & at 32 u dont think like u did at 22, its called change, growth or maturing. So homies gettin wacked for decisions they made 15yrs ago wen they in all reality was children compared to the men they are now, dont make since. Not interfering but just stating the obvious. Even my Bro kno this, so do the homies in pbs shu on they 19th yr who are 40 but killed another homie like my lil bro did at 21. Im sure he aint thinkin like he22 all these yrs later. Yet he still in there for life. Not wat I want for my other lil bro. I kno how it is cuz bangin tore apart my family & its me who was the biggest influence. But no im not NBN you can tell by the msg,mindset & realness I am jesus freak! Next posts will be under jesus freak, the computer automaticly headers who ever posted last, the reason for the typo.
Keep it real, your the same person, you stated your brother caught a life and your other brother a 15 year bid. Not to mention if your bro is a Hermano he wouldn't have you post that bullshit religion and anit-homeboy comments right after his posts. Keep to your church and those that are truly with Norte will continue to strive and adapt to any situation with out falling off.
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1071 Feb 16, 2013
Jesus Freak wrote:
Dont worry, iv never spoke like this before or on these things in public. but its common knowledge, in all the papers & even afew documenaries. Not dry snitchin. This cat been out its bag for 10yrs.
Yes there are some INDIVIDUALS that when the time came to man up they took the cowards way out and snitched or fell off. We are better off with out those imposters, and us true believers will continue to live by our codes with no regrets or excuses. I tip my hat to your Brother that caught life at a young age. Unfortunately its for killing another homie which should not have happened. Red on Red is being dealt with more strictly, but im sure he has evolved and assisted the cause in his time locked up. If he is solid i respect that brother to the fullest. I have no love for religion.
Nero

Newark, CA

#1073 Feb 16, 2013
Good knowledge..
NBN

Novato, CA

#1075 Feb 17, 2013
Im not him! just like he said, we all got choices, he dont respect mines tho! Hope you read this too! Respect mine like i respect yourz! We grown men here big bro not children, u taught me that. If mos my game come from you, then u know im built for this! Respect game!
Jesus Freak

Novato, CA

#1076 Feb 18, 2013
Call Me!
Real King

Fresno, CA

#1077 Feb 19, 2013
this is to all my brothers and sisters to all my nation.
we declare war against any norte 14 claiming lame jo.
anyone pushing red or a 14 its on sight fck these bitc as lames bro AMOR DE CORONA
we as a nation must not take any disrespect what so ever from these fakes jo they rep a red flag and go after a blue one they have no values or morals it on SIGHT fck your alliane we dont need it king this nation stands alone with the help of nobody our kmc will show us the way.
those modesto brothers prepare your selfs bcus you have the full support of the nation and these lames dont knw whats coming there way lets make the first move before they decide to make theres AMOR DE REY 360 complete KINGS !!!
Nero

United States

#1078 Feb 19, 2013
Wat a fake..how u gona be a LK in Cali n be Against Nortes y Surs N top of that Bulldogs..bloods..crips..etc..
Motherland

Riverbank, CA

#1079 Feb 19, 2013
Nero wrote:
Wat a fake..how u gona be a LK in Cali n be Against Nortes y Surs N top of that Bulldogs..bloods..crips..etc..
Cause this Nation is some motha fkn mobsters straight goon status. Why u think this nation is in over 15 countries bro real talk think about it and in over 44 states with all established chapters. Bro look up the most organized Hispanic gang or the biggest Hispanic gang in the world every single thing that pops up talk about the ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS & QUEEN NATION THE OLDEST AND LARGEST AND MOST ORGANIZED STREET GANG IN THE US AND POSSIBLY THE WORLD AND IT AIN'T WRITTEN BY SOME KING OR SOME PERSON IT'S ALL POLICE STATEMENTS OR THE FEDS SPEAKING ON US. So listen I ain't from Fresno or am I a king from Cali I just live in Cali. Im a king from another state so I don't get into Cali politics cause I can care less I'm just telling u how the nation is I can't speak on details but I'll tell u this no matter what state or country that the nation is trying to open a chapter in. The one thing is first is TO DIVIDE & CONQUER. So u think about what that means that's why they blow up everywhere they open up shop I heard Idk how true it is but that they're about to open up shop in Sac if they already did I wouldn't know but it's already in 7 cities in Cali. And they doing things nortes can't is opening up chapters from San Diego all the way to sac. C'mon bro and this ain't even a Cali gang just a powerful nation with laws and a structure that can not be touched. U tell me what nortes are passed Bakersfield. AMOR DE REY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question about latin kings regarding sur13 (Jan '07) Fri LIL G 1,125
Surenos are gay?Yes, they are (Jun '08) May 1 To many years 42
Poll Exactly Why Did You Join The Latin Kings? (Dec '07) Apr 29 krista 133
Modesto latin kings (Mar '14) Apr 24 916 or nothing 8
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Apr 22 KngsWrld 111
justforpower Apr 21 dough 1
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Apr 21 cali king 531
More from around the web