latin kings nortenos 14
RIGHTEOUS KING

Olivehurst, CA

#1033 Feb 1, 2013
91siccness"]I'm in sac bro in true that we need trust there is sum NORTHERNERZ in the chi in ther KOO wit each other BT that's over ther I'm looking over here kus I've seen kings here and LK you said ther are some of them working wit each other sounds LK a good plan and it kould work BT LK you said we need to act LK men not kids
What part of Sac you from Homie..........Im in northsac
North Bay Norteno

Novato, CA

#1034 Feb 1, 2013
Out here you gotta be carefull with what Nortenos u mess wit. 2 fives, new flowers, northern riders & capital punishment are all PC or Drop Outs that once was solid but either turned snitch or fucked up some how. now they banded together to start they own PC gangs. they still have they old tats on em so u'll see xiv or mongolians or huelga birds but thats from wen they was good. so be on ya toes. alott of em is killaz & got good schooling but they peaces of shit now. so to see nortenos workin with other group segments kinda makes me wonder who in charge of them enes. manipulation runs rampant if youngstas who dont kno better is bein lead by someone who is garbage those youngstaz wont kno they are bein mislead, feel me. if you serious bout sittin down & hollarin, i'll filter to proper chanels. next msg i post will contain an email so we can exchange numbers & get this ball rolling. but only after you say you serious bout building an alliance.
RIGHTEOUS KING

Olivehurst, CA

#1035 Feb 1, 2013
North Bay Norteno"]Out here you gotta be carefull with what Nortenos u mess wit. 2 fives, new flowers, northern riders & capital punishment are all PC or Drop Outs that once was solid but either turned snitch or fucked up some how. now they banded together to start they own PC gangs. they still have they old tats on em so u'll see xiv or mongolians or huelga birds but thats from wen they was good. so be on ya toes. alott of em is killaz & got good schooling but they peaces of shit now. so to see nortenos workin with other group segments kinda makes me wonder who in charge of them enes. manipulation runs rampant if youngstas who dont kno better is bein lead by someone who is garbage those youngstaz wont kno they are bein mislead, feel me. if you serious bout sittin down & hollarin, i'll filter to proper chanels. next msg i post will contain an email so we can exchange numbers & get this ball rolling. but only after you say you serious bout building an alliance.........IM ALWAYZ FOR ALLIANCE IN THE CHI WE HAVE ALLIANCE WIT SOME GANGZ SO TO,ME ITS A GOOD THING TO BEABLE TO HELP ONE,ANOTHER
El Maniac de San DIego

Spring Valley, CA

#1036 Feb 4, 2013
hahaha queens and busters working together can die together haha SUR 13 LOGAN HTS LGX 13 ES MI VARRIO PUTOS CALLE LAMES COME GET A BULLET PUTO SUR TRECE
bayareasfinestC1 A4L XIV

Daly City, CA

#1037 Feb 6, 2013
Yal sum lames..CALIFORNIA the mutha fu**n WEST COAST started this shit. Ain't no queens out in cali N they wouldn't last wit they pusy ass color. L.A. Can have the BLOODS,CRIPS,them RATS..The BAY AREA is the home of pimps and hustlaz..get yal history straight talkin bout shit u don't kno bout will get u killed in CALIFAS..NORTE PUTOS ALL DAY ERR DAY."In the northside this is how we ride red rag do or die scrapz betta run N hide"....
bayareasfinestC1 A4L XIV

Daly City, CA

#1038 Feb 6, 2013
Linkin park bloodz stay smashin on u lames from sucka ass logan..NORTE PUTOXIV catch a hot one and let ur tru colors bleed..
bayareasfinestC1 A4L XIV

Daly City, CA

#1039 Feb 6, 2013
Ain't no alliance..survival of the fittest N we comin for u queens NORTE PUTO..
RIGHTEOUS KING wrote:
North Bay Norteno"]Out here you gotta be carefull with what Nortenos u mess wit. 2 fives, new flowers, northern riders & capital punishment are all PC or Drop Outs that once was solid but either turned snitch or fucked up some how. now they banded together to start they own PC gangs. they still have they old tats on em so u'll see xiv or mongolians or huelga birds but thats from wen they was good. so be on ya toes. alott of em is killaz & got good schooling but they peaces of shit now. so to see nortenos workin with other group segments kinda makes me wonder who in charge of them enes. manipulation runs rampant if youngstas who dont kno better is bein lead by someone who is garbage those youngstaz wont kno they are bein mislead, feel me. if you serious bout sittin down & hollarin, i'll filter to proper chanels. next msg i post will contain an email so we can exchange numbers & get this ball rolling. but only after you say you serious bout building an alliance.........IM ALWAYZ FOR ALLIANCE IN THE CHI WE HAVE ALLIANCE WIT SOME GANGZ SO TO,ME ITS A GOOD THING TO BEABLE TO HELP ONE,ANOTHER
bayareasfinestC1 A4L XIV

Daly City, CA

#1040 Feb 6, 2013
Linkin park bloodz stay smashin on u lames from sucka ass logan..NORTE PUTOXIV catch a hot one and let ur tru colors bleed..
El Maniac de San DIego wrote:
hahaha queens and busters working together can die together haha SUR 13 LOGAN HTS LGX 13 ES MI VARRIO PUTOS CALLE LAMES COME GET A BULLET PUTO SUR TRECE
Motherland

Ripon, CA

#1041 Feb 6, 2013
bayareasfinestC1A4L XIV wrote:
Linkin park bloodz stay smashin on u lames from sucka ass logan..NORTE PUTOXIV catch a hot one and let ur tru colors bleed.. <quoted text>
This Nation has no alliance bitc. Fk u busters u bitces can rott in hell. This is a kings world bitc get used to it thats why the Almighty Latin Kings are now in the hundreds in cali in 48 states and in over 15 countries lmao why should be cool with anyone or hace a alliance with any of u pee ons when were a empire and a FORCE to be fuked with. I dont ecen dislike nortes but u can get it anytime bitc. I cant stand u putos that act and talk like u gay as cali dudes u bay area faget
Motherland

Ripon, CA

#1042 Feb 6, 2013
Amor De Rey bitc
bayareasfinestC1 A4L XIV

United States

#1043 Feb 7, 2013
Haha.. This lame got booty tickled amor de reina puto yal can be where ever yal wanna be point blank yal dont run shit in the WestCoast.fagz walkin around like big bird from sesame street.oh my bad thats an insult to big bird ay..
Motherland wrote:
Amor De Rey bitc
Jesus Freak

Novato, CA

#1047 Feb 8, 2013
I just wanna say im a ex Norteno, I spent more than 12 yrs in the Joint. Never got so deep aint no way out, im not D.O. Nor have I ever snitched. I woke up one day and peepd game. My mom died from heroin over dose, my pops got 15yrs in the feds, my youngest brother got a 19 to life sentence for 2nd degree murder & my middle brother caught a 15yr bid. This while I was locked up. Once I paroled I seen my son he didnt recognize me, he didnt even know I was his dad.

Say what you want, but the truth & reality of gang life is we get in it to defend our homeboys,our hood & our familia but we actually are the ones pushin dope, killing & destroying the very things & ppl we claim to love. You hear the term unconditional love all day long in gang schooling but believe me bro theres conditions, they're called hhp's, bonds, formats, constitutions,ect... Try yo do something with ya life & see how your homeboys act.

Unconditional love only comes from Jesus. He died so that we could have a life filled with true love, blessings & forgiveness.

its time to man up & accept the challenge. I challenge you all to find something worth LIVING for & live for it...we all say I love u homie, i'll take a bullet for you or id die for you. Real love dont want you to die. Real love want you to grow,prosper & grow wings so you can fly.

Compare how many homies you have flying vs. dying...thats proof that gang life leads to the grave more often than it leads to a prosperous life.

I aint sayin quit banging, im sayin if truelly want change, trust in Jesus. Give all your worry & cares to him...he'll pull you up outta the hell your in & place you in his loving arms.
North Bay Norteno

United States

#1048 Feb 11, 2013
Hey Scrapa aka sewer rat aka kling on aka booty bandit aka eme slave aka payin taxes to daddy aka oh forget it u kno im talkin to u potna...yah we workin with LK's....but scraps work with cops n whiteboy racists...yep yall AB NLR cock suckers all day long. Wats upbwith that? Least we wirkin with Raza!
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1049 Feb 12, 2013
King Baby wrote:
Jo I am moving to Yuba City, CA ( 50 min north of Sacramento) in May for my Wifey and Princesa... Do any brothers or sisters know of any true ALKQN tribes out there jo? I am a mummified brother from School Crazy Street CHI City and I have a feelin I am going to be in some stupid shyt wit these false ass 13 and 14 bitches.
In regards to your concerns with moving to Yuba City, that is Norteno territory. You are definitely starting off on the wrong foot by disrespecting the 14 by calling us bitches. Maybe you dont have too much sense and didnt think before you spoke. Nortenos are nothing like surrats and hold a higher value towards all latinos, including Latin Kings since our education and beliefs are very similar. I personally did time in the feds with Latin kings at Allenwood Pa.(and a few other prisons) where we had a mutual understanding to assist each other. Nortenos are not your enemies and if you respect my people you will be respected in Yuba City. It will cost you your life if you disrespect the Nortenos there, so take this sound advice, rep what you are but dont disrespect our organization.
North Bay Norteno

Novato, CA

#1051 Feb 13, 2013
Yuba City like a Norteno Mecca...after seeing my posts you still gonna talk out the side of ya neck.smh...like the homie above said. Respect is a mutual thing. We dont set out to be bullies nor do we seek out other Razaz who we can victimize just because we can. The only raza we onsight smash arent even surenos. We got a limited respect for them as well, we on sight EME & Bulldogs..as a King your ok where ever nortenos are present untill that line is crossed. So be profession and rep your LKNation with respect, you'll be ok. Direspect will only put you in danger!
RIGHTEOUS KING

United States

#1052 Feb 13, 2013
North Bay Yuba City like a Norteno Mecca...after seeing my posts you still gonna talk out the side of ya neck.smh...like the homie above said. Respect is a mutual thing. We dont set out to be bullies nor do we seek out other Razaz who we can victimize just because we can. The only raza we onsight smash arent even surenos. We got a limited respect for them as well, we on sight EME & Bulldogs..as a King your ok where ever nortenos are present untill that line is crossed. So be profession and rep your LKNation with respect, you'll be ok. Direspect will only put you in danger..........YO I AGREE WIT YOU ITS A RESPECT THING MY NATION ARE NOT BULLIEZ EITHER WE ARE SUPPOSE TO UPLIFT ONE ANOTHER
CALI NORTENO FARMERO

Bellingham, WA

#1054 Feb 14, 2013
Jesus Freak wrote:
I just wanna say im a ex Norteno, I spent more than 12 yrs in the Joint. Never got so deep aint no way out, im not D.O. Nor have I ever snitched. I woke up one day and peepd game. My mom died from heroin over dose, my pops got 15yrs in the feds, my youngest brother got a 19 to life sentence for 2nd degree murder & my middle brother caught a 15yr bid. This while I was locked up. Once I paroled I seen my son he didnt recognize me, he didnt even know I was his dad.
Say what you want, but the truth & reality of gang life is we get in it to defend our homeboys,our hood & our familia but we actually are the ones pushin dope, killing & destroying the very things & ppl we claim to love. You hear the term unconditional love all day long in gang schooling but believe me bro theres conditions, they're called hhp's, bonds, formats, constitutions,ect... Try yo do something with ya life & see how your homeboys act.
Unconditional love only comes from Jesus. He died so that we could have a life filled with true love, blessings & forgiveness.
its time to man up & accept the challenge. I challenge you all to find something worth LIVING for & live for it...we all say I love u homie, i'll take a bullet for you or id die for you. Real love dont want you to die. Real love want you to grow,prosper & grow wings so you can fly.
Compare how many homies you have flying vs. dying...thats proof that gang life leads to the grave more often than it leads to a prosperous life.
I aint sayin quit banging, im sayin if truelly want change, trust in Jesus. Give all your worry & cares to him...he'll pull you up outta the hell your in & place you in his loving arms.
YOUR A DROP OUT BITCH DIE SLOW
MotherLandKrownt own

United States

#1055 Feb 14, 2013
91siccness wrote:
I'm in sac bro in true that we need trust there is sum NORTHERNERZ in the chi in ther KOO wit each other BT that's over ther I'm looking over here kus I've seen kings here and LK you said ther are some of them working wit each other sounds LK a good plan and it kould work BT LK you said we need to act LK men not kids
What part of Sac you from Homie?
AINT NO NORPUTOS IN CHICAGO......YALL LAMES WOULDNT LAST A DAY US KINGS HATE THE COLOR RED COUNT KILLER FOE KILLER LORD KILLER NORPUTO KILLER
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1056 Feb 14, 2013
CALI NORTENO FARMERO wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR A DROP OUT BITCH DIE SLOW
If your a christian keep it at that and keep out of the active homies business. Either that or you can be put on the list.
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1057 Feb 14, 2013
The last post is in regards to jesus freak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) 17 hr King Diablo s-sch... 580
Im Not a Queen but I NEED ur HELP (Jun '07) Mon Always wondering 96
how to be a sureno (Mar '11) Nov 9 Carlis 23
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Nov 8 King tito 70
Surenos = Sur13 Alliance, Folk Alliance and La... (Dec '08) Nov 2 666 sixee 291
latin kings in fontana (Jun '10) Nov 2 Charleta jr 36
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Nov 2 Mexico 521
More from around the web