latin kings nortenos 14
Korona

United States

#846 Jul 15, 2012
Give me ur email and I'll send u a number to call. Also what's ur race? And how old are u? And I'm not putting down no scraps or nortes but the ALKN IS THE LARGEST AND OLDEST LATINO ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD PERIOD!!!!! And once a King Always a King!!!!! AMOR DE REY!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Westley, CA

#847 Jul 15, 2012
Korona wrote:
Give me ur email and I'll send u a number to call. Also what's ur race? And how old are u? And I'm not putting down no scraps or nortes but the ALKN IS THE LARGEST AND OLDEST LATINO ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD PERIOD!!!!! And once a King Always a King!!!!! AMOR DE REY!!!!
calebthekoo@gmail.com and im mexican/italian im 19

Westley, CA

#848 Jul 15, 2012
Korona wrote:
and im smallz i just mad an account
1Ene Frawg4

Simi Valley, CA

#849 Jul 15, 2012
Havana K wrote:
Lol idk bout that thou thats ur city.....my city esj has mostly crips n barely any bloods so far Nortenos are cool wit both of them....but then again u mite have two or three hoods that got there personal problems wit them....prettyy much the city dnt like outsiders....thats y u dnt see scraps out....only hidin in there low income aptzz sewerrattaz
Well tha only letter i'll put in front of a 14 iz that N
VGS

Sacramento, CA

#850 Jul 16, 2012
1eNe Frawg4 wrote:
<quoted text>Ay ene Bloodz r flamed 2.bhut hella enez hate em wa$$up wit that
depends on what area you live at in SAC. some are cool with both crips and bloodz,but theirs nortens who are in other areas who have their problems with them though.The problems are mainly on the surounding areas like Rancho cordova,citrus heights,north Heighlands and so forth.its all about respect and seem like those areas are having problems with that.
1Ene Frawg4

Simi Valley, CA

#851 Jul 16, 2012
Tha dphx4 hate them cKripz,um e flatz,VG$,GBN,that ci$nero$ Nortenoz out in tha highlandz are koo with tha cKripz thay ride under tha c-14 banner.....idk about tha other clicKz that are chill with Bloodz
1Ene Frawg4

Simi Valley, CA

#852 Jul 16, 2012
norteno wrote:
Ya norte runs all of west Texas to the Valley of Texas scraps getin smashed off of prison units every one liked that norte
R tha enez winnin tha battle out in Auxtin,Houxtone,and Dalla$??4Rum what i here therez more $krappaz then Nortenoz

Westley, CA

#853 Jul 16, 2012
Korona wrote:
<quoted text>
What city u in?
i grew up in Salida and imma bout to be down there for a bit but i live in Ripo/Manteca, out in the cuts
VGS

Sacramento, CA

#854 Jul 16, 2012
1Ene Frawg4 wrote:
Tha dphx4 hate them cKripz,um e flatz,VG$,GBN,that ci$nero$ Nortenoz out in tha highlandz are koo with tha cKripz thay ride under tha c-14 banner.....idk about tha other clicKz that are chill with Bloodz
it all depends on who who you share the area with.
Hazee

Fairfield, CA

#855 Jul 16, 2012
In sj theres 95 c-14. ...Not sure but they both cripz n nortez together n i think theres a music video they did on youtube
1Ene Frawg4

Simi Valley, CA

#856 Jul 16, 2012
VG$,r yhu an ORiginal Gangzta?
1Ene Frawg4

Simi Valley, CA

#857 Jul 16, 2012
well check out enez and bloodz-red ragz united on youtube....that zhit go hella hard ene
GALLO

United States

#858 Jul 16, 2012
1Ene Frawg4 wrote:
<quoted text>R tha enez winnin tha battle out in Auxtin,Houxtone,and Dalla$??4Rum what i here therez more $krappaz then Nortenoz
Homito, I have never heard of any Norte in Texas except out west. Here in San Anto there are some scraps but there are bigger lokal klickas here. And the pintas it's Tangos against Famas... I was down for 9 years and never met a Norte or a King. I met some scraps Pero they ran with their Tango
Hazee

Fairfield, CA

#859 Jul 16, 2012
I thought Tango blast dnt like scrapz
1Ene Frawg4

Simi Valley, CA

#860 Jul 16, 2012
GALLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Homito, I have never heard of any Norte in Texas except out west. Here in San Anto there are some scraps but there are bigger lokal klickas here. And the pintas it's Tangos against Famas... I was down for 9 years and never met a Norte or a King. I met some scraps Pero they ran with their Tango
ey karnal they're out there itz juzt that they not big,bhut give it time they'll be on tha mapa
Hazee

Fairfield, CA

#861 Jul 16, 2012
Is tri city bombers.....still active?
1Ene Frawg4

Simi Valley, CA

#862 Jul 16, 2012
Oh yhu mean texa$ chickano brotherhood.yeah thay ztill acktive
GALLO

San Antonio, TX

#863 Jul 16, 2012
Yeah Tri City Bombers are still around down in the valley. I have never ran into any but I know they're out there. And Tangos really only beef with Famas. Some of the skraps run with Famas but it's different than the way Kali is run
Hazee

Fairfield, CA

#864 Jul 16, 2012
Ight
Hazee

Fairfield, CA

#865 Jul 16, 2012
Orejon n tango is the same?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) 19 hr Queenpatron 80
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Feb 19 Marvelous East Los 584
how to be a sureno (Mar '11) Feb 18 Sur13 fan 26
News 'Operation Sunset' nabs 33 alleged Latin Kings (Jul '10) Feb 12 BillyCyrusRaz 7
We shall EXTERMINATE every gang member (Sep '12) Feb 8 Gangs are gay 21
Tennessee Latin Kings (Nov '15) Feb 7 kingblaze 9
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Feb 6 Tank orejon Torre... 375
More from around the web