haha

Downey, CA

#27 Dec 31, 2009
CounTBoi_FvTvL wrote:
<quoted text>
dude i aint no king but ive never seen an lk with a blue rag in the midwest or the east koast for that matter. also no 13 or trece tag wit an lk in it showin that they coincide either..so i dont kno where u gettin ur info. but what the hell homie they got u all pcp'd up over there or wut?! u dissin ur own origins that laid a foundation for u to even exist over there?! ya'll gotta be renegade cuz no kings would ever say half the sh!t you just said about your nation in the Chi. ya'll just claim the name for sum fame n its just a matter of time b4 ya'll get a wakeup call frm sum real kings. so enjoy the fame while u can biterz!!!
you sound stupid their varrios old out here in la and orginated out here in la .. they aint got nothin to do wit them chi biches ... they run wit the south ese ... they aint got nothin to worrie about they taken care of
haha

Downey, CA

#28 Dec 31, 2009
mexican wrote:
<quoted text> THIS IS FOR THE KINGS OF PASADENA CA. AND EAST L.A ......DID U VATOS FORMED OUT OF CHICAGO OR INDEPENANTLY? CUZZ I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THE KINGS FROM CHICAGO TILL I "GOOGLED SURENOS ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO AND FOUND ALL THIS DRAMA"........ THE ONLY LATIN KINGS I KNEW ABOUT WHERE TAGGERS FROM LONG BEACH CA.
those foos from long beach aint latin kings they latin thugs lt they baby longos sum from west side longo but most from east side longo ... and the lk's out here started out here they aint got nothin to do wit the chicago biches

“PURO SUR 13”

Since: Dec 09

COMPTON

#29 Dec 31, 2009
PURO SUR 13

“Vlmi9h+y dkon+ likk3 nobodky”

Since: Apr 09

+hVRokkV5loCi+y+hv+5howzNoPi+y

#30 Jan 8, 2010
Ok..if im as stupid as u think i am..so u tryna tell me that those latin kings was claiming latin kings as early as the 40s or the 50s then?! cuz the kings in Chi have roots that go back as early as the late 40s early 50s...n when u speak tell me what hood where they originated n not just..oh yea theyve been around that long bs either
hahaha

Downey, CA

#31 Jan 9, 2010
CounTBoi_FvTvL wrote:
Ok..if im as stupid as u think i am..so u tryna tell me that those latin kings was claiming latin kings as early as the 40s or the 50s then?! cuz the kings in Chi have roots that go back as early as the late 40s early 50s...n when u speak tell me what hood where they originated n not just..oh yea theyve been around that long bs either
east la and in pasadena california ... since the 40's
ese sleepy loco

Highland, CA

#32 Jan 15, 2010
NORTE 14 wrote:
SOON TO BE ALKN14 THE NORTH WILL CONTROL ALL
stas bien pendejo dog norte controls nada chavala puro sur 13 chapete killer
ese sleepy loco

Highland, CA

#33 Jan 15, 2010
SUR STAYS SMASHIN wrote:
PURO SUR 13
thats rite homie puro sur 13 por vida SSVx3 insaine impire gang

Since: Jan 10

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#34 Jan 15, 2010
ese sleepy loco wrote:
<quoted text>thats rite homie puro sur 13 por vida SSVx3 insaine impire gang
al no el favor de mater se no al otro.pa que no aga el trabajo mas facil.pendejo son to,dique peliando se uno al otro.

#35 Jan 19, 2010
@ hahaha- wtf?! I said what hood meaning streetz..blockz..or varrio in ur terms fool! So u basically saying they claim all east la n all pasadena then?! Ur a damn joke for real..u basically just generalized the hoodz u see these fakeazz wankstaz on here be claiming. Anybody can say pasa or ela king on here n claim theyve been in the mix since the 40z put up a block a varrio a set or street cuz as far as im concerned these dudez r just claimin the name n r renegade frm the Chi brothers frm which they got there name from. Kick sumthing real instead of acting like u lamez can make a Chi gang fall in line wen all ur wack@zz duz is ebang on this public forum constantly..n makin ur real sur homiez look like a damn joke!

#36 Jan 19, 2010
Oh yea n another thing if thoz kings r real n been there since the 40z why isnt there other setz out there that claim 'latin' in their set then?! If u wz real you'd0 kno that that 'latin' thing came frm da midwest n east coast. Or else a whole lotta setz out west would be claiming 'latin' in their setz name then. Bt do they? No they dont..u got varrio this or an 18th st or other other gangs that got street in they name wit a 13 or 14 @ the end of it. Im livin out west man..i kno how u dudez operate n that king gang u got over there they renegade as hell. Tryna say theyve been in it since the 40z in Cali..get the f**k outta here studio gangster! U shouldnt say sh!t if u dont kno sh!t cuz now ur exposed as another lil wannabe all up on them rataz nutz. Grow up lil kid u aint apart of em so u shouldnt even be speaking about em! Get ur ged or do sumtin with ur life uneducated lil kid.

#37 Jan 19, 2010
I thought all u foolz wz str8 Chicano..if that wz the case u wouldnt be claiming 'latin' in your varrios then cuz of the fact that you guys despise other latinos who arent 100% mex. Oh yea n why u callin catz frm chi bitchez? Ur lil scary@ss would sh!t ur pantz if u saw a real g frm Chi in ur presence cuz we look like men n not sum lil gay@ss choloz that are still caught up in the 80s with that ol skool pachuco look. We evolve yall stay backwardz cuz u guys r mindless and spineless when it comes to this g'sh!t we own our own sh!t n dont get pimped n laydown like u coward@ss skrapz!
King cannible

Flushing, NY

#38 Jan 19, 2010
Carib nation is da true nation da Caribs were cannible Taino tribes that distroyed all da Taino tribes dat weren't cannibles includein da first tribe on da land da arowax tribe Carib tribes killled da man eight da kids & kept da wifes 4 breadin all brother lookin 4 da light come to Carib nation da true nation hola at me lilrips@gmail.com Brooklyn baby

“PURO SUR 13”

COMPTON

#39 Jan 19, 2010
CounTBoi_FvTvL wrote:
@ hahaha- wtf?! I said what hood meaning streetz..blockz..or varrio in ur terms fool! So u basically saying they claim all east la n all pasadena then?! Ur a damn joke for real..u basically just generalized the hoodz u see these fakeazz wankstaz on here be claiming. Anybody can say pasa or ela king on here n claim theyve been in the mix since the 40z put up a block a varrio a set or street cuz as far as im concerned these dudez r just claimin the name n r renegade frm the Chi brothers frm which they got there name from. Kick sumthing real instead of acting like u lamez can make a Chi gang fall in line wen all ur wack@zz duz is ebang on this public forum constantly..n makin ur real sur homiez look like a damn joke!
NO ONE SAID THEY7 OWN ALL OF THEM CITYS CAUSE THATS WAY OFF ... AND JUST BECAUSE U HEARD O THE CHI KINGS FIRST DOSENT MEAN THEY GO THEIR NAME FROM THEM ... I NEVER HEARD OF LATIN COUNTS TILL NOW , DOES THAT MEAN YALL JUST STARTED ... NO ITS DOESNT ... IM FROM SOUTHERN CALI HALF THE GANGS THAT I WOULD TALK ABOUT U PROLLY NEVER HEARD OF ... DOES THAT MEAN THEY AINT OUT IN THEY HOOD GETTIN SHIT KRACKIN , NO IT JUST MEANS YOU AINT OUT HERE GETTIN SHIT KRACKIN JUST LIKE I AINT IN CHI GETTIN SIT KRACKIN IM IN COMPTON KEEPIN SHIT KRACKIN
ADR 360

United States

#43 Jan 20, 2010
SUR STAYS SMASHIN wrote:
<quoted text>NO ONE SAID THEY7 OWN ALL OF THEM CITYS CAUSE THATS WAY OFF ... AND JUST BECAUSE U HEARD O THE CHI KINGS FIRST DOSENT MEAN THEY GO THEIR NAME FROM THEM ... I NEVER HEARD OF LATIN COUNTS TILL NOW , DOES THAT MEAN YALL JUST STARTED ... NO ITS DOESNT ... IM FROM SOUTHERN CALI HALF THE GANGS THAT I WOULD TALK ABOUT U PROLLY NEVER HEARD OF ... DOES THAT MEAN THEY AINT OUT IN THEY HOOD GETTIN SHIT KRACKIN , NO IT JUST MEANS YOU AINT OUT HERE GETTIN SHIT KRACKIN JUST LIKE I AINT IN CHI GETTIN SIT KRACKIN IM IN COMPTON KEEPIN SHIT KRACKIN
Let's use a little common sense. You know that the LK 13 took our name and fame, began with righteous ideals and perhaps at some point in time had family connections with a legit Latin king chapter in some other state. Nevertheless, all this probably began when my Nation did'nt have any beef with surenos because they were worlds apart and played no significant role in theachother's gangland disputes. Naturally the King brothers in cali adopted to this foriegn gang environment by assimulating some of it's customs and beleifs: for example, since they were in southern cali they related to the surenos concept because they also had love for their hoods. So they accepted tyhe 13 idea. That was probably a sweet time for them because there was no confusion at that time. But as time passed Kings and surs throughout the US started to conflict with eachother--both wanting to be seen and recognized as the big dogs, which has led to our current state of antagonism towards eachother. Unfortunately, LK 13 has fallen in the middle of this misunderstanding because they are now being seen as traitors, whereas in the beginning they were considered as an accomplishment to have set up the Crown in a new state.

This is my common sense. For example, in my hood in my hood we don't fight with BPS, but in other parts of Chicago there has been some wars between the LKN and the BPS--which causes a little confusion when Moes have to constantly ask himself, "are these friendly Latin Kings or are these the ones that are shooting atr us". Typically chicago gangs have a tendency to war with their allies, but in prison they reunite under the 5 vs. 6 dichotomy. The same way that the LK 13s war with other sureno gangs on the street but fall under the sureno flag once they get locked up. The only confusion here is that this LK 13 contradiction is seen on a national scale and not just as a hood to hood disputes which is usually very petty and based upon personal disagreements.

“PURO SUR 13”

COMPTON

#44 Jan 20, 2010
ADR 360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's use a little common sense. You know that the LK 13 took our name and fame, began with righteous ideals and perhaps at some point in time had family connections with a legit Latin king chapter in some other state. Nevertheless, all this probably began when my Nation did'nt have any beef with surenos because they were worlds apart and played no significant role in theachother's gangland disputes. Naturally the King brothers in cali adopted to this foriegn gang environment by assimulating some of it's customs and beleifs: for example, since they were in southern cali they related to the surenos concept because they also had love for their hoods. So they accepted tyhe 13 idea. That was probably a sweet time for them because there was no confusion at that time. But as time passed Kings and surs throughout the US started to conflict with eachother--both wanting to be seen and recognized as the big dogs, which has led to our current state of antagonism towards eachother. Unfortunately, LK 13 has fallen in the middle of this misunderstanding because they are now being seen as traitors, whereas in the beginning they were considered as an accomplishment to have set up the Crown in a new state.
This is my common sense. For example, in my hood in my hood we don't fight with BPS, but in other parts of Chicago there has been some wars between the LKN and the BPS--which causes a little confusion when Moes have to constantly ask himself, "are these friendly Latin Kings or are these the ones that are shooting atr us". Typically chicago gangs have a tendency to war with their allies, but in prison they reunite under the 5 vs. 6 dichotomy. The same way that the LK 13s war with other sureno gangs on the street but fall under the sureno flag once they get locked up. The only confusion here is that this LK 13 contradiction is seen on a national scale and not just as a hood to hood disputes which is usually very petty and based upon personal disagreements.
yeah that does make perfect sense ... i think thats prolly wat really happend ... that beef u were talkin about between lk and bps , thats exactly wat happens in my hood , theird be a gang that some of my homies hateed and went at it with but at the same time theird be homies chillin with the same hood or some times the same people the conflict was with so it make the whole situation kind of akward and confusing ... the more i learn about gangs in chicago , the more i see that were all really the same except for the racial conflict we have here in los angeles ... but i kinda like it that way because it keep us latinos closer ... im mexican , i dont care if i got homies that are from other latino countrys , its all the same to me because were no longer in those countrys , were in america now so us latinos got to stick together no matter if were mexican, guatemalan, puerto rican, salvadorean ... we all latino , and coming together as latinos is wat matters

“PURO SUR 13”

COMPTON

#45 Jan 20, 2010
ADR 360 wrote:
<quoted text>
but wat if they didnt start from you guys ... how would you know ... do you know anybody from lk13 ... wat if they thought of that name with out knowing you guys existed ... this was a long time ago before computers , before cell phones even before pagers . you would even know that ... you said your besing you info on common sense , so that still doesnt mean they started from you guys , i think your thinking too highly of yourselves ... its not impossible to think of the same name for a gang espcailly a name like that . i would understand if it was a street name or a city name .. but your hood name is just a name latin kings anyone can think of that ... and anyways the lk13's dont even wear yellow and black they dont rep no colors but blue for the sur ... and they dont beleive in any ideals you guys beleive in ... i still think they didnt start from you guys in chi but you never know...but if they didnt i think they would still keep atleast some ideal from when they first started ... wat proof do you have of them starting from you guys except for the same name? back up your opinion with evidence

“PURO SUR 13”

COMPTON

#46 Jan 20, 2010
ADR 360 wrote:
<quoted text>
but wat if they didnt start from you guys ... how would you know ... do you know anybody from lk13 ... wat if they thought of that name with out knowing you guys existed ... this was a long time ago before computers , before cell phones even before pagers . you wouldnt even know that ... you said your basing you info on common sense , so that still doesnt mean they started from you guys , i think your thinking too highly of yourselves ... its not impossible to think of the same name for a gang espcailly a name like that . i would understand if it was a street name or a city name .. but your hood name is just a name latin kings anyone can think of that ... and anyways the lk13's dont even wear yellow and black they dont rep no colors but blue for the sur ... and they dont beleive in any ideals you guys beleive in ... i still think they didnt start from you guys in chi but you never know...but if they did, i think they would still keep atleast some ideals from when they first started ... wat proof do you have of them starting from you guys except for the same name? back up your opinion with evidence , dont back up your opinion with another opinion
ADR 360

United States

#47 Jan 21, 2010
SUR STAYS SMASHIN wrote:
<quoted text>but wat if they didnt start from you guys ... how would you know ... do you know anybody from lk13 ... wat if they thought of that name with out knowing you guys existed ... this was a long time ago before computers , before cell phones even before pagers . you wouldnt even know that ... you said your basing you info on common sense , so that still doesnt mean they started from you guys , i think your thinking too highly of yourselves ... its not impossible to think of the same name for a gang espcailly a name like that . i would understand if it was a street name or a city name .. but your hood name is just a name latin kings anyone can think of that ... and anyways the lk13's dont even wear yellow and black they dont rep no colors but blue for the sur ... and they dont beleive in any ideals you guys beleive in ... i still think they didnt start from you guys in chi but you never know...but if they did, i think they would still keep atleast some ideals from when they first started ... wat proof do you have of them starting from you guys except for the same name? back up your opinion with evidence , dont back up your opinion with another opinion
Then that would mean that they had to think of Black and gold, our hand sign, the five point crown and our symbols all on their own. That doesnt seem likely. There is no other gang in LA that has the word "Latin" in front of it. that is a chicago thing: Latin Kings, Latin Disciples, Latin Jivers, Latin Counts, Latin Stons, Latin Dragins etc...they also shake their hands like us. They also say "Amor De Rey".

If common sense isnt enough to convince you that those Kings see themselves as part of our Nation then why not look at their communications over the web. Better yet, here is a myspace account from one of the East Side latin Kings in Los Angeles. Look at how he is representing himself:

http://www.myspace.com/vlkr13

#48 Jan 21, 2010
@ sur stays smashin- adr 360 just proved my point i wz saying to that fake 'hahaha'..throughout ur states gang history sur or nor gangs never used 'latin' in front of their respective gang names. Like adr 360 said thats a Chicago thing period. N that would be enough relevant evidence that the ella lks or pasa lks got their ideals frm the chi nation that birthed their nations history. Im not here to pik on a sur or an lk sur..i just thought ol boy that wz reppin king bt is sur wz bein hella disrespectful towards the chi lks when he should be droppin0 adr to them for laying his foundation. Then this other dude got in the mix callin my claims false n all i asked for wz proof n he failed at that. so since u seem to be the only sensible sur on here..can u answer that ? For me? What ave or streets or varrio did those surlks claim or come from if theyve been there since the 40z?
mexican

United States

#49 Jan 21, 2010
ADR 360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then that would mean that they had to think of Black and gold, our hand sign, the five point crown and our symbols all on their own. That doesnt seem likely. There is no other gang in LA that has the word "Latin" in front of it. that is a chicago thing: Latin Kings, Latin Disciples, Latin Jivers, Latin Counts, Latin Stons, Latin Dragins etc...they also shake their hands like us. They also say "Amor De Rey".
If common sense isnt enough to convince you that those Kings see themselves as part of our Nation then why not look at their communications over the web. Better yet, here is a myspace account from one of the East Side latin Kings in Los Angeles. Look at how he is representing himself:
http://www.myspace.com/vlkr13
ITS OFFICIAL" THESE LATIN KINGS 13 ARE PART OF THE CHICAGO LATIN KINGS."AS MUCH AS THEY WANT TO DENY IT, THEY USE THE SAME GANG SIGN AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WEAR SURENO BLUE WHEN IN PUBLIC ,AND IN PRIVATE USE BLACK AND YELLOW. SINCE NO SURENOS HAVE HEARD OF THEM ITS CUZZ THERE IN LOW PROFILE LIKE A UNDERGROUND. ANYHOW THERE FUTURE LOOKS GRIM. IT LOOKS LIKE THERE" HOOD IS IN WHITTIER BLVD. AND ATLANTIC IN EAST LOS ANGELES. GOOD LUCK THEIR GOING TO NEED IT. A SURENO SAID THERE DEALING WITH THEM ALREADY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation (Nov '10) Wed Zaori 60
Latin Kings/Netas Family Or Enemies? Reply if y... (Jan '07) Feb 25 King 5 nj 708
Does anyone still have a Latin King Sweater? (Aug '08) Feb 24 Buzzy 69
We shall EXTERMINATE every gang member (Sep '12) Feb 21 you are wrong 13
Latin Kings vs. MS-13 (Apr '09) Feb 19 King Kaos 70
Nine Gang Suspects Charged in Carpentersville S... (May '07) Feb 18 LUV 32
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Feb 13 King Ace Donna tx 277
More from around the web