Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Michael Gonzalez LK wrote:
I was jumped in ck3 in chi town but i moved to atlanta and now to a really close town to dallas texas called farmers branch. also known as cfb and cfb is ran by norteno 13 not 14.. 13 and they chill with the kings i'm thinking about starting my own tribe down here any other kings down by dallas texas holla at me michaelgonzalez391@gmail.com
Texas has always been mixed up with their gangs and how they are orginized. Sometimes you will see surenos flaimed up in all red and then See nortenos were blue. Sometimes even get the 13 and 14 mixed up. Farmeros Branch always claimed to be Nortenos,but they need to get things corrected with carring the 13. If not they will be just another target.
King Sear

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

He taLKin bout the gang, "varrio north side 13" from outa Dallas. Yeah, they bogus claimin 13, but say nortenos & wear red. All of TX is fuhcked up, jo. It really don't matta if they bogus sur o norte cauz in TDCJ, they blast anyway. Real taLK! It's a prison gang in TX that's split into to groups, one of em calls theyselfs "surenos", but ain't got nathan to do w/sur. They call emselfs "surenos" cauz they from South TX, that's lame. My Guy just got outa the County Jail ova here, he told me he aksed all em "surenos" that was bein recruited into the generic "sur13", "Why y'all joinin that bogus movement?" He went on to tell em that El Paso surenos ride chuco tango in TDCJ. They ain't even know that TX surenos don't ride in the joint!
silent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

i want to be a real king i stay in texas someone guide me
Chicano FROM SUR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Sacra EnE wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas has always been mixed up with their gangs and how they are orginized. Sometimes you will see surenos flaimed up in all red and then See nortenos were blue. Sometimes even get the 13 and 14 mixed up. Farmeros Branch always claimed to be Nortenos,but they need to get things corrected with carring the 13. If not they will be just another target.
I don't bang anymore cuzz its fuc### stupid and childish. killin my latino people is not my cup of tea if u know what I mean!!! lol well believe or not there's surenos that wear red like ES WILMAS an CULVER CITY 13 I hear WHITTIER 13 also wear red. they been wearin red wayback before all this stupid SUR NORTE kicked off. well that's all the hoods I know that wear red around la county who knows there could be more!!!! lol to all the youngster latino gangbanger grow up an get a job!!!!! lol
King Sear

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Ain't sur & norte barely start in '80? All these surenos gangs claim the sureno thing been round since the '60s. That's bogus cauz cali cholo gangs been round since then, but they wasn't surenos. They would be recruited into mm cauz they was from southern cali.That's like me claimin People been round since '39-'40, just cauz the Kings can be traced that far back. All these newbee surenos taLKin bout, "we been round since the '20s". They prob'ly taLKin bout a pachuco gang (fo example: los pachucos) that ain't even round no mo. Plus that same pachuco gang (los pachucos) wasn't even surenos cauz it wasn't no such thing as sur yet. Plus these surenos'(white fence, clanton 14st, etc.) gang ain't even the same pachucos'(los pachucos) gang. So stop usin the word "we". LOL @ namin yo gang afta a white fence. Nuf said.....
Lazy

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

It's been war since the late 60's. Even though a lot of scrap gangs existed way before they didn't get on board till later, some way later. Before it sounds like I'm jus repeating what u said, keep in mind by that time nortenos already came together. Jus not as united as we are now. back then we kinda looked like scraps do now. All nortenos but having alotta street beef between each other.
KING BABY jo Ch City

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Jo I am living in Wichita, KS for now and reading BULLSHYT JO!!!!! ITS KING LOVE or NO LOVE so any brotha I meet reppin other than KMC or Bloodline will get it jo. SUR rat Killa, Crab Killa, Blood Killa, Disciple Killa, Cobra Killa, Gangsta Killa, and anyone else killa jo... AMOR
LATIN KINGSX13 SUR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

LATIN KINGSX13 SUR CALIFAS ...

“Vlmi9h+y dkon+ likk3 nobodky”

Since: Apr 09

+hVRokkV5loCi+y+hv+5howzNoPi+y

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

LATIN KINGSX13 SUR wrote:
LATIN KINGSX13 SUR CALIFAS ...
Really ?! Drop the name or the 13 then I'd believe you !
NSx4

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

i agree

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

1.DIESIOCHO.8
Lazy

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Northerner wrote:
When I read your responses,It's cool to see respect in here.You don't see that much on other peoples topix.You see more people trying to talk sh*t on others,put people down and tends to ruin other people wanting to know something or get information. Much respects from this Norteno XIVER to you all and keep throwing them Knowledge to those who need them....
Agree with this man, petty sh*t talkin is what kids do. Some people talk a lot and don't say a damn thing
VLK13

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

VARRIO LATIN KINGS SUR 13 GANG
johnny - lk

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

VARRIO LATIN KINGS SUR 13 GANG?

how did you fools get so misguided?

who started you guys, we need names and dates

i suspect sometime around 1976-1980, then died out and started up again, whoever it was either moved on, came back to da chi or died, probably from chi-town, crowntown or montrose

that time is the second latin king explosion, we started showing up everywhere

i remember, i'm 52
LK13GANG

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

WEST COST LATIN KINGS 13

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

LK13GANG wrote:
WEST COST LATIN KINGS 13
U should be ashamed of urself. No king or nation man would willingly submit 2 an outside entity let alone call him or itself a gang. All I can do is pity you for ya'll know not what you do. Much amor 2 King Crash n Queen Destiny! Amor de Conde n I respect ur 2 individual coronas. 5 stay on top n the rest can drop! Amor !
QUEEN LOCA

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

MAHNN ALL YUHH WACKK CHI-TOWN KINGS AND QUEENS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN DAH LK WE BEEN IN HUR BEFORE YUHH GUYS.
DE5TINY

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

QUEEN LOCA wrote:
MAHNN ALL YUHH WACKK CHI-TOWN KINGS AND QUEENS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN DAH LK WE BEEN IN HUR BEFORE YUHH GUYS.
Say what now? I do not comprehend what you are trying to express?
King Crash

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

CounTBoi_FvTvL wrote:
<quoted text>
U should be ashamed of urself. No king or nation man would willingly submit 2 an outside entity let alone call him or itself a gang. All I can do is pity you for ya'll know not what you do. Much amor 2 King Crash n Queen Destiny! Amor de Conde n I respect ur 2 individual coronas. 5 stay on top n the rest can drop! Amor !
Primo this a lost cause here mislead is an understatement of this wannabe crew..........we know wassup 5 aLIVE 13 just as bad as that 6 so i say it again 13K

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

QUEEN LOCA wrote:
????? Queen who r u directing urself to ? N I'm not exactly sure what u were trying 2 say. The ebonics r ok bt not when no1 knowz what ur trying to say. Itz all luv bt I'm just sure what ur gettin at....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Latin Kings Discussions

Search the The Latin Kings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
how ta b come a Norteno (Apr '11) 13 hr NORTE DPH 90
Latin Kings In Davenport Iowa (Nov '09) 14 hr Set the lion loose 26
Modesto latin kings 16 hr El chivo 4
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) 20 hr SS LK 13 PASADENA 527
pasadena latin kings (in cali) (Sep '10) Wed Giser 108
so many questions Wed HisPrisoner 1
questions to old school Latin Kings (Aug '10) Apr 15 Lcu 34
•••
•••