BLAST 14

Paramount, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

yes we will ene we got a hood in chicago the homies be doin it out there watch we gonna make all them latin gangs in chicago run 14

“Vlmi9h+y dkon+ likk3 nobodky”

Since: Apr 09

+hVRokkV5loCi+y+hv+5howzNoPi+y

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

oh really?! all 14 huh?! any Chi headz wanna comment on this.....?!
King Crash

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

if it aint happened in TX it aint gonna happen in CHI believe that.
KING 5TORM

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

It aint gonna happen in tha CHI...Yall nigkas is drinkin dat crack juice. That 13 and 14 shit dont rock in da chitown...its all about tha 5^ and 6...people and foLK.
PASA LATIN KINGS 13

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

man f..k that 14 shit its all about sur 13 homie pasadena latin kings 13 kalifas thats how we do it out here in cali where buster killa theres only latin kings 13 in cali and if u dont like it still PLK on mine
King-S

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

BLAST 14 wrote:
yes we will ene we got a hood in chicago the homies be doin it out there watch we gonna make all them latin gangs in chicago run 14
no gang in chicago gunna rep 14 so watch ya mouth...
King-S

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

King Crash wrote:
if it aint happened in TX it aint gonna happen in CHI believe that.
lmao these 13 and 14's are funny right my bro...

if it didn't happen in NY, MA, tx, and everywhere else it not happening in the Chi at all....

alot of 13's and 14's are already joining under King protection on the East and feeling the love....belive it or not ya 14's gunna be reppin KING so0n and not by force either...
King Crash

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

let em dream my Brother haha
Elliot In The Morning

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Judged:

King Crash wrote:
let em dream my Brother haha
We have courses on how to worship and praise our new president and to make him Jesus.

Since: Sep 09

East Hollywood,CityOfAngels

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

Elliot, youre funny. Good luck in your quest to convert to your fantasy. We may all be criminals, but were not f*cking stupid, ese.
KING M

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

f??k downey and 14 its all about latin kings in EASTL.A you f?????g lameS caile to east los foo this is EAST LOS ANGELES LATIN KINGS..
Sepas Langdon st gang

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

F$@# the Latin kings and f@&# LA it's all about that ele gang putos puro 818 valle all day every day
818hybrid

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Damn Los Angeles a melting pot of gangs

“PURO SUR 13”

Since: Dec 09

COMPTON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Sepas Langdon st gang wrote:
F$@# the Latin kings and f@&# LA it's all about that ele gang putos puro 818 valle all day every day
y u dissin the city u in la county muthafuka forget about the valle verses la dog its not about that its about sur on this shit homie ... fawk the valle fukn vallennas hahaha ... this southside los angeles ... so wat up wit blythe street they still smash on yall lenguas hahaha u shouldnt of started ese on the serio on the real tho ur homie solo is wit the business i was wit that vato in jarvis thats a down muthafuka rite there but ur homie dboys a straight lame tho enemigas straight punkin that vato

“PURO SUR 13”

COMPTON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

KING M wrote:
f??k downey and 14 its all about latin kings in EASTL.A you f?????g lameS caile to east los foo this is EAST LOS ANGELES LATIN KINGS..
but ur sur right latin kings 13 or are u the one from people nation that runs wit tintos
KING T

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

SUR STAYS SMASHIN wrote:
<quoted text>but ur sur right latin kings 13 or are u the one from people nation that runs wit tintos
yup thats right south sider KINGS to be exact 13 for mexicans only these dumb as fools dont understandand we do not speak about our selfs we just let it be known that we are here and that california is our state and other states as well thats just our main one so fuck the nation and every body else that dissed our organization that is LATIN KINGSx3 f**k nation,nortatas and every body else that aint down with it and that has just said f**k LK in general. open up ur eyes cause LATIN KINGSx3 is in the east coast too lames u guys are just to busy in the internet talking s**t.. remenber LATIN KINGSx3..east los angeles area Atlantic and Whittier blvd.. Woods.st,olympic,6.st fetterly.st, goodritch.st, caile to the real side of latin kingsx3

“PURO SUR 13”

COMPTON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

KING T wrote:
<quoted text>
yup thats right south sider KINGS to be exact 13 for mexicans only these dumb as fools dont understandand we do not speak about our selfs we just let it be known that we are here and that california is our state and other states as well thats just our main one so fuck the nation and every body else that dissed our organization that is LATIN KINGSx3 f**k nation,nortatas and every body else that aint down with it and that has just said f**k LK in general. open up ur eyes cause LATIN KINGSx3 is in the east coast too lames u guys are just to busy in the internet talking s**t.. remenber LATIN KINGSx3..east los angeles area Atlantic and Whittier blvd.. Woods.st,olympic,6.st fetterly.st, goodritch.st, caile to the real side of latin kingsx3
thats rite south side ... bang that eastside latin kings x3 let these foos know

“Vlmi9h+y dkon+ likk3 nobodky”

Since: Apr 09

+hVRokkV5loCi+y+hv+5howzNoPi+y

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

KING T wrote:
<quoted text>
dude i aint no king but ive never seen an lk with a blue rag in the midwest or the east koast for that matter. also no 13 or trece tag wit an lk in it showin that they coincide either..so i dont kno where u gettin ur info. but what the hell homie they got u all pcp'd up over there or wut?! u dissin ur own origins that laid a foundation for u to even exist over there?! ya'll gotta be renegade cuz no kings would ever say half the sh!t you just said about your nation in the Chi. ya'll just claim the name for sum fame n its just a matter of time b4 ya'll get a wakeup call frm sum real kings. so enjoy the fame while u can biterz!!!
mexican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

KING T wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS FOR THE KINGS OF PASADENA CA. AND EAST L.A ......DID U VATOS FORMED OUT OF CHICAGO OR INDEPENANTLY? CUZZ I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THE KINGS FROM CHICAGO TILL I "GOOGLED SURENOS ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO AND FOUND ALL THIS DRAMA"........ THE ONLY LATIN KINGS I KNEW ABOUT WHERE TAGGERS FROM LONG BEACH CA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the The Latin Kings Forum right now

Search the The Latin Kings Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) 19 min West side 263
Exactly Why Did You Join The Latin Kings? (Dec '07) Mon Mari 131
Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) Jul 27 Shini 242
Surenos = Sur13 Alliance, Folk Alliance and La... (Dec '08) Jul 25 mando 274
WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) Jul 24 Not True 156
Hoods in Naperville, IL? Jul 22 Wannabe thug 1
Queen Looking For Her King Jul 21 Da King For Da Queen 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••