I wana join da ALKQN
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jhops

United States

#43 Apr 2, 2012
I am trying to find an old friend from California and armitage ave in Chicago his street name is nene and he's a Latin king my name is sodapop and I haven't heard from him since 96 so if any brother or sister knows him tell him to get at me I'm on Facebook sodapop201022@yahoo.com
kings for life

Colorado Springs, CO

#45 Jun 4, 2012
yo man i got a chapter in fountain meet me at Ute park in security and i'll see if i can let you guys in man
king chino

Chicago, IL

#46 Jan 30, 2013
damn havent been in mass in awhile..whats up wit ya out there..amor de rey all day everyday

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#47 Jan 31, 2013
cubans are in florida florida is not in ca so there are no cubans in ca
K justice

Meriden, CT

#49 Sep 15, 2016
Natalie wrote:
im 100% rican and i stay in massachusetts but i aint met no nation ,i wana join even tho im 13
Amor young one trust the life isn't what it once was use your wisdom and understanding and think hard before you decide. I've been a,king for over 20 years and believe I love this nation but not what it has become. Amor and peace my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Jan 14 Latin breezy 242
Poll WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) Jan 13 Izzstradamus 176
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Jan 13 Wt23_20Wt 374
why the latin kings from ny & nj let the trinit... (Sep '09) Jan 12 Dg the mobster 384
Join Latin King or Queen (Apr '09) Jan 11 Queen 1418 106
how do i become a latin king (Oct '11) Jan 11 Queen 1418 10
How do girls get initiated into a gang(what are... (Jan '11) Jan 11 Queen 1418 6
More from around the web