I wana join da ALKQN
King guerrilla

Sarasota, FL

#22 May 30, 2011
Yea mad love to ya and we expanding I got da ok from my superiors to go home (las villas claras, Cuba) and start my own tribe
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV

United States

#23 May 30, 2011
Koo I respeckt da ALKQN:: Norte Por Vida,so i herd da ALKQN doesnt accept people wen theyre young cuzz im 12 Dat tru
King guerrilla

Sarasota, FL

#24 May 31, 2011
Depends on the tribe but nosy do not
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV

United States

#25 May 31, 2011
King guerrilla wrote:
Depends on the tribe but nosy do not
What u mean by nosy,o well damn cuzz im in $acra and there aint no Kings by $ac
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV

United States

#26 May 31, 2011
King guerrilla wrote:
Yea mad love to ya and we expanding I got da ok from my superiors to go home (las villas claras, Cuba) and start my own tribe
So whats your tribe gonna be called?I'm positive it'll expand 2 da $tates,so can u get your tribe into $acramento
king BIG modesto ca

Fairfield, CA

#27 May 31, 2011
King guerrilla wrote:
Isn't there a chapter in Cuba already? I've met a BROTHA that went out there and he met mad BROTHAs..ADR
King guerrilla

Sarasota, FL

#28 Jun 3, 2011
Def in some part but not my home town las villas claras ADR

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#29 Jul 5, 2011
latin kings are in cuba cubans are latinos so latin kings exist in cuba
ROWDKY

United States

#30 Jul 7, 2011
i'm rowdky from chicago illinois 100% black amor de rey now a couple of us from chicago and new york are on a clorado take over for those brothers and sisters out in colorado rollin wit no nation holla at me and we'll setup a meet and for those wantin to join hit me up as well and we'll see if we can get you on the rightous path AMOR DE REY FREE KING AD
ROWDKY

United States

#31 Jul 7, 2011
email a nigka at [email protected] wit ya name and number and i'll get back wit ya
reymundoecheverr ia

Sarasota, FL

#32 Jul 7, 2011
any kings in sarasota FL i wanta join im 16 n 100% cubano
KuShBluntedLipSx

Elmwood Park, NJ

#33 Nov 19, 2011
Can someone please tell me exactly what is Latin King and Queen Nation . I was told its basically a family and another told me they gangbang and act violently.. I'm 17 and from the bx and I wanna be a Queen . I just want to know about it more and what I have to do to become a part of this family . Please don't come at me all crazy cuz I'm just curious as to what I would be getting mysef into . Thanks ^_^
papo

Pompano Beach, FL

#34 Jan 23, 2012
im down here in ft.lauderdale n havent met a king yet im 22 cubanito n got love fa da nation dats helpin tha hispanic race n e 1 4rm dwn here holla at me i wanna get down

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35 Jan 27, 2012
King queen love ADR
Gold

Elizabeth, NJ

#36 Jan 28, 2012
I live in SI,NY wanna join alkqn can sum1 hit me up cuz i got no where 2 go and need a fam 4 me and my bro [email protected]

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#38 Jan 31, 2012
Why would anybody wanna be a sureno? Wack ass fakaz.

“Dont Play With Me”

Location hidden

#39 Jan 31, 2012
there are no cubans in ca i know cause i live in ca and there are no cubans in ca

“ADR”

Since: Mar 12

Aguadilla,Puerto Rico

#40 Mar 31, 2012
I wana be apart of the ALKQN but the only problem is that im out here in Aguadilla,Puerto Rico.Any Brothers or sisters out here?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS”

Since: Mar 12

brooklyn, NY

#41 Apr 1, 2012
King360 wrote:
I wana be apart of the ALKQN but the only problem is that im out here in Aguadilla,Puerto Rico.Any Brothers or sisters out here?
Why do u want to get down with my Nation? Think real long and hard before u make that life changing decision that puts u in the same boat with the rest of us. There is a lot of blood, sweat, & tears along the path. I been in it for the last 18 yrs. If it is what your heart truly desires, then seek and u shall find. Best of luck to u on ur mission.

“Dont Play With Me”

Location hidden

#42 Apr 1, 2012
there are no cubans in ca i know cause i live in ca and there are no cubans in ca

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Sat Nightmarez 63
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Jul 19 Anonymous 518
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Jul 19 Anonymous 124
questions to old school Latin Kings (Aug '10) Jul 18 Apollo_1580 56
Initiation Jul 17 samuel9 1
Mexican mafia vs blacks (Jan '14) Jul 15 idunnoman 5
who run chicago ??? (Dec '06) Jul 15 Daniel 212
More from around the web