First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Natalie

Berlin, CT

#1 May 20, 2011
im 100% rican and i stay in massachusetts but i aint met no nation ,i wana join even tho im 13
QUEEN BABYLUV

Mount Morris, MI

#2 May 20, 2011
dont be in a rush. Just live ur life nene. U got plenty of time to make gd dessions. AMOR DE REY y AMOR DE CORONA
king ish

Boston, MA

#3 May 20, 2011
Natalie wrote:
im 100% rican and i stay in massachusetts but i aint met no nation ,i wana join even tho im 13

Where are u from in mass I was first blessed a king in Springfield mass
Natalie

Berlin, CT

#4 May 20, 2011
king ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are u from in mass I was first blessed a king in Springfield mass
Thats where im at
king ish

United States

#6 May 21, 2011
Then how can u say u don't see any Latin kings ...ur really too young anyway take your time and see if being part of this family is what u really want for life .
Natalie

Berlin, CT

#7 May 21, 2011
it is tho..

Since: Apr 11

San Jose, CA

#8 May 22, 2011
king ish wrote:
Then how can u say u don't see any Latin kings ...ur really too young anyway take your time and see if being part of this family is what u really want for life .
ADR brother ish, watz good ? I would like to chat wit u on a more private level how can we make dat happen? I'm looking for some info but I don't want to use this open forum there's a few names I wanna talk about but for security reasons I would like to do it privately.

ADR Y ADC
king ish

Sutton, MA

#9 May 23, 2011
Wize aight dats Wsup let me know where u from . ADR

San Luis Obispo, CA

#10 May 24, 2011
king ish wrote:
ADR bro I'm from ny but I had da pleasure of serving our nation in mass for awhile a long while is there a way to reach u where it would be more private? Quick question howz Merlin ? I'm hoping u will understand wat I'm saying wit dat?
KING BOOGIE

Port Angeles, WA

#11 May 29, 2011
Ay anybody know were the kings in Washington state stay???

Escalon, CA

#12 May 30, 2011
king ish wrote:
ADR bro watz good waiting on you bro
King Sear

Mansfield, TX

#13 May 30, 2011
Where you @ in Washin'ton?
King guerrilla

Sarasota, FL

#14 May 30, 2011
All Latino and black gangs and nations need to join together y mata el diablo blanco and take back our land that the whites stole from our people Latin kings, netas, black p stones, surenos, nortenos, black panthers need to become one and take back what is rightfully our AMOR DE REY y abajo con las diablos blancos. Chilln in da 305 dade county
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV

United States

#15 May 30, 2011
King guerrilla wrote:
All Latino and black gangs and nations need to join together y mata el diablo blanco and take back our land that the whites stole from our people Latin kings, netas, black p stones, surenos, nortenos, black panthers need to become one and take back what is rightfully our AMOR DE REY y abajo con las diablos blancos. Chilln in da 305 dade county
O u in Miami
King guerrilla

Sarasota, FL

#16 May 30, 2011
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV wrote:
<quoted text>O u in Miami
Yea born in Cuba moved here when I was 16
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV

United States

#17 May 30, 2011
King guerrilla wrote:
<quoted text> Yea born in Cuba moved here when I was 16
Koo,so what made u be part uv da ALKQN?PURO NORTE::
King guerrilla

Sarasota, FL

#18 May 30, 2011
When I first came to America I was put in a refugee camp once I got out I was legally an adult but with my disabilities (not a word of English) it was hard to find a job so I joined the Latin kings with the average teenage gangbanger mind to do whatever I needed to make money for me my women and my baby girl I was 17 and thats what I did I did things that I'd rather not discuss on a blog so unprivate when I was 21 I was shot twice and pronounced dead for 38 seconds before I was revived after that I was in the Latin kings in a different way more a organization for the protection of Latino youth of America than a gang
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV

United States

#19 May 30, 2011
King guerrilla wrote:
When I first came to America I was put in a refugee camp once I got out I was legally an adult but with my disabilities (not a word of English) it was hard to find a job so I joined the Latin kings with the average teenage gangbanger mind to do whatever I needed to make money for me my women and my baby girl I was 17 and thats what I did I did things that I'd rather not discuss on a blog so unprivate when I was 21 I was shot twice and pronounced dead for 38 seconds before I was revived after that I was in the Latin kings in a different way more a organization for the protection of Latino youth of America than a gang
Well i'm mixed with mexican and native mostly black,so u sayin if a $krap $hot me a King would help me?
King guerrilla

Sarasota, FL

#20 May 30, 2011
Where ur at probably sur's and kings have had beef for a long time but theres nikkas like ur saying scraps are for example I went to do a bid in Colorado springs and was tested when I saw a man throw a crown I greeted him by throwing up one myself and had to fight a fellow king because I told him I wAs from Miami and he told me I needed to go back so there's bit/ches like that in all gangs
DeL PaSo He1gHtS XIV

United States

#21 May 30, 2011
King guerrilla wrote:
Where ur at probably sur's and kings have had beef for a long time but theres nikkas like ur saying scraps are for example I went to do a bid in Colorado springs and was tested when I saw a man throw a crown I greeted him by throwing up one myself and had to fight a fellow king because I told him I wAs from Miami and he told me I needed to go back so there's bit/ches like that in all gangs
Sactown,Cali i seen sum Kings before,at mah $koo my friends(Bloods)b tALKQN bout da ALKQN,see yall organization iz hella big so everyone no wussup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) 10 hr orl5 92
Latin kings in northside houston tx (Dec '13) Thu kingwedo 10
Where have all the TRUE KINGS and QUEENS gone t... (May '07) Dec 17 No Good 28
When A King Takes A Queen?? Dec 14 Queen_ADR_ADC 1
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Dec 13 john 95
sexy 26 year old puertorican looking for a king Dec 13 No Good 2
surenas getting pimped by la eme? (Apr '08) Dec 11 Big Daddy 102
More from around the web