Other Races in the Nation.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
big LO

Cupertino, CA

#43 Jul 27, 2011
Queen Tessa wrote:
Evy Ev is correct you all. It can be a mix if you're down for you're crown. I would have a real hard time wondering why some full blood black or caucasion has any business wanting to be one of us though.
I'm actually a transsexual woman.And I am just as good a Queen as any Queen or King. I've been to state prison in Florida twice and have been a Latin Queen since I was 14 years old.ADR/ADC 360 BOOM
Yo soy Cubaba y Siciliana.
-Miss QUEEN Tessa
trolling at its best
trueknowledge

Ridley Park, PA

#45 Aug 16, 2012
if u want to be technical latin lets see is spain italy sicaly southern france n romainia all of which inhabited latin american countrys
adrinne garcia

Melrose Park, IL

#46 Sep 2, 2012
PRKing5 wrote:
First of all you guys need to know that am not a racist.
Other races need to leave the nation because its a latino nation. Latin Kings under 1 latino.
The nation was built to protect the latino people and to save our culture. What we are doing is killing our culture.
I know how some you Kings specially from Chi town going to hate this. But its the truth. Be proud of your race. The only true Kings are the Latinos that are Kings because they are the ones with the blood of Latin, the blood of ancestors, the only blood that can become a Latin King.
Think about it. Don't let your culture die.
Amor De Rey...
well I'm Latino but I seen a blk in da lk nit to be racist

Since: Dec 12

Seminole, FL

#47 Dec 1, 2012
Okayy so your telling me the man that raised me who techincally isnt blood but still is my father..who is a king. I can not follow his foot steps and make him proud (r.i.p) because of my skin color!! I can not choose my race so why be punished for that?
Righteous king

Olivehurst, CA

#48 Dec 1, 2012
Jody365"]Okayy so your telling me the man that raised me who techincally isnt blood but still is my father..who is a king. I can not follow his foot steps and make him proud (r.i.p) because of my skin color!! I can not choose my race so why be punished for that? Yo don't listen to that bullshit we welk anybody who is willing to serve this nation those that think LK that are small in numbers Chicago doesn't think LK that that's why we are deep any real king will knw that it's ALKQN it's in our book so if you say other wise then Ur being fake.....
Grinco-LK FL

Carrollton, TX

#49 Dec 1, 2012
51 Ada-LK wrote:
You are a King Brother and yet you promote anti-Kingism. Our Nation is more of a King Nation than it is a Latino Nation. You kick off this conversation as though your point has any kind of validity or weight. First of all, when I place my right fist upon my heart it means I will die for you, "for you are flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood, son of my Mother who is the Universal Nature and follower of Yahve...". In other words, we are Brothers through nature, not birth and not because of our race. And again, "Natural Allies Together In One Nucleus"--NATION. It is our common purpose and destiny that defines our Brotherhood. The manifesto clearly defines what the Almighty Latin King Nation is, it "is a religion which gives us faith in ourselves...it is the Brotherhood of Man, blending like the waves of one ocean...". It's not the brotherhood of Latinos, it is the "Brotherhood of Man". Once again, our commonality is defined by our "natural alliance". Also it says that to be a King is to be "thrown into the mission of human service"; not just to uplift Latinos, but to fight for the upliftment of all the Oppressed Third World Peoples.
I don't doubt that you are a King, but you are also uneducated in the doctrines of KINGISM. You lack the ALMIGHTY EYE, which comes with time--so I'm not mad at you. As it is written: "When a King Warrior accepts Kingism as described in the King Manifesto, his life takes a complete turn. For him everything changes. His vision is no longer limited to narrow horizons, instead he is gifted with the Almighty Eye....his perceptions, viewed in the concept of human progress, is the reflection of his soul, his ideology, his quest for freedom...his thoughts are not clouded by any form of prejudice and his actions are based on common sense and knowledge". As you can see, there is no room in the nation for predjudice and discrimination, or else we will be hypocrits--and the nation is not hypocritical when it comes to this. You should also learn more about your own history PR. I am Mexican and African American, and you are no different from me. We both have indian, Spanish and African blood. Does this mean that full-blooded Mexican brothers are more "Latin King" than we are--because thier ancestry does not posses African blood. Of course not. And finally, let me leave you with these sacred words: "The New King is the end product of complete awareness, perceiving 360 degrees of enlightment. He strives for world unity. For him there are no horizons between races, sexes, and senseless labels...he recognizes that these strifes and this bloodshed and this discord must cease and all oppressed People must unite as one Nation, as one kindred, as one family".
These are the words of the Nation..."and as soon as one feels a little better than the other, a little superior to the rest, he is in a dangerous position and unless he cast away the seed of such evil thought, he is not an instrument for the service of the nation. Just as calamity is due for disobedience, so is deliverance from calamity obtained by obediance". Respect Law and we can end this "blasphemous" conversation.
TRUE,RIGHTEOUS,ILLUMINATING you be true KING! Amor
Motherland

Riverbank, CA

#50 Dec 2, 2012
PRKing5 wrote:
First of all you guys need to know that am not a racist.
Other races need to leave the nation because its a latino nation. Latin Kings under 1 latino.
The nation was built to protect the latino people and to save our culture. What we are doing is killing our culture.
I know how some you Kings specially from Chi town going to hate this. But its the truth. Be proud of your race. The only true Kings are the Latinos that are Kings because they are the ones with the blood of Latin, the blood of ancestors, the only blood that can become a Latin King.
Think about it. Don't let your culture die.
Amor De Rey...
Firts of all go kill urself. Second u must be bloodline? Third u dont know sht about why this nation started for u to say what u said yea it was built for the latino race true and for the latino people. Ok but we were also built on the oppressed people all oppressed third world people. What u say is wrong thats why u bloodline brothas dont understand how deep yall would be if u truely understood the manifesto the real manifesto chicago has over 25000 brothas if new york did it like the chi and braught all home all who want to fallow the true ALKN yall would be 50000 strong no problem but no yall want to change sht around and pick and choose and be judgemental on who this nation wants who the fk are u brothas to decide who this nation wants or what this nation needs. Listen I know russians armenians arabs blacks whites albanians assyrians greeks germans all over chicago I mean all over and let me tell u that these brothas get down I mean handle straight business for the same krown that u swore to defend. Now yall need to wake up and stop that BS. If yall did things the chicago way without adding sht just the chicago way yall wouldnt ever had MS13 popping up cause yall would of had the salvadoreans yall wouldnt have mexican gangs yall wouldnt have no fkn trinis or ddp or abk or them netas but no yall want to pick and choose and strip brothas and doing to much yall comedy straight characters. Time to shape up and blow up the right way go take over go flip all them hoods either theyre kings or nothing like how chicago does it. just know this yall bloodline brothas dont ever come around the midwest talking that bloodline sht especaily chicago cause that would never ever ever slide. King Love to all Motherland brothas and to all those that fallow by the Motherland. Amor De Rey
King corrupt

Mexico

#51 Dec 2, 2012
Motherland wrote:
<quoted text>
Firts of all go kill urself. Second u must be bloodline? Third u dont know sht about why this nation started for u to say what u said yea it was built for the latino race true and for the latino people. Ok but we were also built on the oppressed people all oppressed third world people. What u say is wrong thats why u bloodline brothas dont understand how deep yall would be if u truely understood the manifesto the real manifesto chicago has over 25000 brothas if new york did it like the chi and braught all home all who want to fallow the true ALKN yall would be 50000 strong no problem but no yall want to change sht around and pick and choose and be judgemental on who this nation wants who the fk are u brothas to decide who this nation wants or what this nation needs. Listen I know russians armenians arabs blacks whites albanians assyrians greeks germans all over chicago I mean all over and let me tell u that these brothas get down I mean handle straight business for the same krown that u swore to defend. Now yall need to wake up and stop that BS. If yall did things the chicago way without adding sht just the chicago way yall wouldnt ever had MS13 popping up cause yall would of had the salvadoreans yall wouldnt have mexican gangs yall wouldnt have no fkn trinis or ddp or abk or them netas but no yall want to pick and choose and strip brothas and doing to much yall comedy straight characters. Time to shape up and blow up the right way go take over go flip all them hoods either theyre kings or nothing like how chicago does it. just know this yall bloodline brothas dont ever come around the midwest talking that bloodline sht especaily chicago cause that would never ever ever slide. King Love to all Motherland brothas and to all those that fallow by the Motherland. Amor De Rey
.
Amor de rey Brotha we gotta let this bloodline nigkas know wats up n they gotta learn the chicagos way I met alot of dows ass brothas of all races polaks black Filipinos Russians we welkome anyone whos wants to see the light

Since: Dec 12

Seminole, FL

#52 Dec 7, 2012
Righteous king wrote:
Jody365"]Okayy so your telling me the man that raised me who techincally isnt blood but still is my father..who is a king. I can not follow his foot steps and make him proud (r.i.p) because of my skin color!! I can not choose my race so why be punished for that? Yo don't listen to that bullshit we welk anybody who is willing to serve this nation those that think LK that are small in numbers Chicago doesn't think LK that that's why we are deep any real king will knw that it's ALKQN it's in our book so if you say other wise then Ur being fake.....
Thank you sir, cause forreal your skin color does not measure how down you are for ALKQN
Puerto Rican

Stroudsburg, PA

#53 Dec 19, 2012
PRKing5 wrote:
First of all you guys need to know that am not a racist.
Other races need to leave the nation because its a latino nation. Latin Kings under 1 latino.
The nation was built to protect the latino people and to save our culture. What we are doing is killing our culture.
I know how some you Kings specially from Chi town going to hate this. But its the truth. Be proud of your race. The only true Kings are the Latinos that are Kings because they are the ones with the blood of Latin, the blood of ancestors, the only blood that can become a Latin King.
Think about it. Don't let your culture die.
Amor De Rey...
I'm with you on that 100% its called Latin Kings not white kings on black king... Latin Kings for Latinos and that's how it needs to b hands down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new dark gang against king nation called ABK "a... (Jan '11) 5 hr LKB360 78
Poll WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) 6 hr LKB360 166
Im Not a Queen but I NEED ur HELP (Jun '07) 6 hr LKB360 85
i wanna join da alkqn how can i (Jul '07) 6 hr LKB360 1,138
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) 7 hr J gomez 185
Are there any Kings in Fort Worth? (Jun '12) May 1 king zero 39
Any Maywood Latin Kings? (Mar '08) Apr 29 ign 11
More from around the web