Other Races in the Nation.

Since: Apr 08

Trenton, NJ

#22 Apr 2, 2008
evy-ev wrote:
lol... ive been here reading all these comments and its funny because some of these comments are so fullish and ignorant!! im a 17 year old female and im more mature than some of the grown man in here!! i dont mean no disrespect im not part of the nation but i am latina!!! im Puerto Rican!!!
but if im not mistaken im part spaniard because there the one who invaded our island im part african american because they were the slaves who were brought to that lil island and im part indian because of the tainos that were on that island so...spaniards+african- american+tainos=Puerto Rican
If it wasnt for that mix i dont think i would be here right now!!! so why cant the nation be a mix???
AMEN AMEN and AMEN my sister!!! I agree with you 100% To look at me it is obvious that I am of mixed heritage being Puerto Rican in itself is a mix...can we honestly say there is true pure bred anything in the world? We really can't say. My father is Puerto Rican, my mother is part Italian and African American as well as American Indian but she looks like she herself is Puerto Rican. I am proud of who I am with all of that mixed up in me because it makes me special. My children are being raised to love themselves for what they are as well as others because if the Almighty wanted us all to be the same we would be...would we not?

I am proud of what the Nation stands for and would feel it an honor to be part of such an entity because it is the Human cause that we should be empowering! It should NEVER be about what race or sex or class or station in life you are but WHO you are as an individual.

That's just my 2cents.

C
someone

Loma Linda, CA

#23 Apr 2, 2008
Puerto ricans runn latin kings lets face it . Puerto ricans just call it latin kings to get the numbers to there agenda's.Whatever is it is like over throwing the goverment and crap like that ,everyone wants something to belong to

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Feb 08

Phoenix

#24 May 8, 2008
i was rased racist by the latinos in my family, they hate blacks and dont believe they should be in, sometimes i agree b/c i kinda repeat damn near errything they do
lkn

United States

#25 May 8, 2008
someone wrote:
Puerto ricans runn latin kings lets face it . Puerto ricans just call it latin kings to get the numbers to there agenda's.Whatever is it is like over throwing the goverment and crap like that ,everyone wants something to belong to
Puerto Ricans only run NS Latin King hood in Chicago everthing else is Mexican so wtf you talkin about
51 ADA LK

Chicago, IL

#26 May 8, 2008
someone wrote:
Puerto ricans runn latin kings lets face it . Puerto ricans just call it latin kings to get the numbers to there agenda's.Whatever is it is like over throwing the goverment and crap like that ,everyone wants something to belong to
Actually you are wrong. The majority of Latin Kings in Chicago are Mexican. The biggest Puerto Rican community of Kings is Humboldt Park. But the Mexicans have Little Village, Crown Town, South Chicaho, Harlem, etc...the majority. But traditionally the Latin Kings leadership reflected the equality of Puerto Ricans and Mexicans within the nation. All have an equal voice.
yo yo

United States

#28 Mar 22, 2011
Long as u have. Latin in u you're allowed here in Massachusetts
yo yo

United States

#29 Mar 22, 2011
Most king are white where I'm from they say if u have Italian in u. U can be down

Since: Jan 08

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Mar 23, 2011
The reality is that the realest Latin Kings, I know there alot of factions of Kings all over the country in different places. But I grew up around real Latin Kings and I know first hand 95 percent of Latin Kings in the U.S. are fake. The realest Latin Kings are majority Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, and Mexicans. Most of the "REAL" Mexican Latin Kings reside in Chicago or Milwaukee.

Half the Humboldt Park Latin Kings are African American black.
K DIGG

Woodbridge, NJ

#31 Mar 25, 2011
51 Ada-LK wrote:
You are a King Brother and yet you promote anti-Kingism. Our Nation is more of a King Nation than it is a Latino Nation. You kick off this conversation as though your point has any kind of validity or weight. First of all, when I place my right fist upon my heart it means I will die for you, "for you are flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood, son of my Mother who is the Universal Nature and follower of Yahve...". In other words, we are Brothers through nature, not birth and not because of our race. And again, "Natural Allies Together In One Nucleus"--NATION. It is our common purpose and destiny that defines our Brotherhood. The manifesto clearly defines what the Almighty Latin King Nation is, it "is a religion which gives us faith in ourselves...it is the Brotherhood of Man, blending like the waves of one ocean...". It's not the brotherhood of Latinos, it is the "Brotherhood of Man". Once again, our commonality is defined by our "natural alliance". Also it says that to be a King is to be "thrown into the mission of human service"; not just to uplift Latinos, but to fight for the upliftment of all the Oppressed Third World Peoples.
I don't doubt that you are a King, but you are also uneducated in the doctrines of KINGISM. You lack the ALMIGHTY EYE, which comes with time--so I'm not mad at you. As it is written: "When a King Warrior accepts Kingism as described in the King Manifesto, his life takes a complete turn. For him everything changes. His vision is no longer limited to narrow horizons, instead he is gifted with the Almighty Eye....his perceptions, viewed in the concept of human progress, is the reflection of his soul, his ideology, his quest for freedom...his thoughts are not clouded by any form of prejudice and his actions are based on common sense and knowledge". As you can see, there is no room in the nation for predjudice and discrimination, or else we will be hypocrits--and the nation is not hypocritical when it comes to this. You should also learn more about your own history PR. I am Mexican and African American, and you are no different from me. We both have indian, Spanish and African blood. Does this mean that full-blooded Mexican brothers are more "Latin King" than we are--because thier ancestry does not posses African blood. Of course not. And finally, let me leave you with these sacred words: "The New King is the end product of complete awareness, perceiving 360 degrees of enlightment. He strives for world unity. For him there are no horizons between races, sexes, and senseless labels...he recognizes that these strifes and this bloodshed and this discord must cease and all oppressed People must unite as one Nation, as one kindred, as one family".
These are the words of the Nation..."and as soon as one feels a little better than the other, a little superior to the rest, he is in a dangerous position and unless he cast away the seed of such evil thought, he is not an instrument for the service of the nation. Just as calamity is due for disobedience, so is deliverance from calamity obtained by obediance". Respect Law and we can end this "blasphemous" conversation.
A.D.R. Totally agree!!!
king BIG modesto ca

Fairfield, CA

#32 Apr 27, 2011
PRKing5 wrote:
The reality is that the realest Latin Kings, I know there alot of factions of Kings all over the country in different places. But I grew up around real Latin Kings and I know first hand 95 percent of Latin Kings in the U.S. are fake. The realest Latin Kings are majority Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, and Mexicans. Most of the "REAL" Mexican Latin Kings reside in Chicago or Milwaukee.
Half the Humboldt Park Latin Kings are African American black.


Hey BROTHA so sad u think the way u do and ur a king right.... listen bro ur a king from Puerto Rico I'm assuming and all the kings from U.S. are fake but the only reason ur a king and the only reason u brothas got 3 chapters out in P.R. is because of the motherland that's located in the states... so u come from a background that started in the states but were the fake ones.... relax brotha u remind of the brothas that don't get this nation nowhere just stubborn and ignorant instead of growing and expanding ur worried about what kind of latino is joining the nation every Latin person even Jamaicans and Haitians can be kings also Italians because they all come from a Latin decent.... AMOR de REY to you my brotha....
King Sear

El Paso, TX

#33 Apr 27, 2011
Fo the reco'd Hatian & Jamaicans ain't Latinos, they West Indian. They considad straight up Black. A memba'a any race can join the Nation, if they willin to accept Kingism.
king BIG modesto ca

Fairfield, CA

#34 Apr 27, 2011
I didn't say they were latinos they come from a Latin decent and were do west IndIans come from? They also fall into a Latin decent... I know this ain't my boy king sear from el paso I've never heard of that name only the el paso BROTHA that's crazy that u have the same name my BROTHA... AMOR de REY my BROTHA.....
TINO

United States

#35 Apr 27, 2011
Bette watch out sear nobody and I mean nobody talks to big moco that way A.D.T
Lazy

Frisco, TX

#36 Apr 27, 2011
Lmfao, this dude said A.D.T, man that's funny
MrDonCano

Fairfield, CA

#37 Apr 27, 2011
A.D.T.?
Lazy

Frisco, TX

#38 Apr 27, 2011
I'm guessing Amor De Tino, that's why I was laughing
TINO

United States

#39 Apr 27, 2011
Amor de tino
MrDonCano

Fairfield, CA

#40 Apr 27, 2011
Gotcha.....
KingBull

Champaign, IL

#41 Jul 25, 2011
Color of skin does not matter.Latino is not a color.Latinos come in all colors.Ive seen black dominicans puerto ricans panamanians columbians cubans as well as white.Edu cate yourself on latin culture.The only barrier between latinos and whites/blacks is our ability to speak spanish.Also google andrew englesman the first non latin-latin king who was also the first white inca who has been locked up since the 70's for nation business.AMOR DE REY!
KingBull

Champaign, IL

#42 Jul 25, 2011
Queen tessa u r not a queen or a king or no nothing of the nation besides what u read on the net.Stop it.Pay attention to what the kings just did to those fags in NY.Live your life how u want but u r not welcome in this nation.evy-ev,u r a very intelligent young woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surenos gangs are just foot-soldiers. (Jan '09) 12 hr SURSIDE GRINGO 186
surenos 13 worldwide (Mar '08) 17 hr OG SYKO LHGX3 739
ALKQN New Mexico (Mar '13) Mon King kaos 25th cal 12
Almighty Latin Kings in California (May '11) Dec 5 ADR LA CA 89
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Dec 4 FRFR 551
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Dec 2 Rey david 56
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Nov 30 Yadira valladares 209
More from around the web