Comments
1 - 20 of 50 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 14, 2008
First of all you guys need to know that am not a racist.

Other races need to leave the nation because its a latino nation. Latin Kings under 1 latino.

The nation was built to protect the latino people and to save our culture. What we are doing is killing our culture.

I know how some you Kings specially from Chi town going to hate this. But its the truth. Be proud of your race. The only true Kings are the Latinos that are Kings because they are the ones with the blood of Latin, the blood of ancestors, the only blood that can become a Latin King.

Think about it. Don't let your culture die.

Amor De Rey...
51 Ada-LK

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 14, 2008
You are a King Brother and yet you promote anti-Kingism. Our Nation is more of a King Nation than it is a Latino Nation. You kick off this conversation as though your point has any kind of validity or weight. First of all, when I place my right fist upon my heart it means I will die for you, "for you are flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood, son of my Mother who is the Universal Nature and follower of Yahve...". In other words, we are Brothers through nature, not birth and not because of our race. And again, "Natural Allies Together In One Nucleus"--NATION. It is our common purpose and destiny that defines our Brotherhood. The manifesto clearly defines what the Almighty Latin King Nation is, it "is a religion which gives us faith in ourselves...it is the Brotherhood of Man, blending like the waves of one ocean...". It's not the brotherhood of Latinos, it is the "Brotherhood of Man". Once again, our commonality is defined by our "natural alliance". Also it says that to be a King is to be "thrown into the mission of human service"; not just to uplift Latinos, but to fight for the upliftment of all the Oppressed Third World Peoples.
I don't doubt that you are a King, but you are also uneducated in the doctrines of KINGISM. You lack the ALMIGHTY EYE, which comes with time--so I'm not mad at you. As it is written: "When a King Warrior accepts Kingism as described in the King Manifesto, his life takes a complete turn. For him everything changes. His vision is no longer limited to narrow horizons, instead he is gifted with the Almighty Eye....his perceptions, viewed in the concept of human progress, is the reflection of his soul, his ideology, his quest for freedom...his thoughts are not clouded by any form of prejudice and his actions are based on common sense and knowledge". As you can see, there is no room in the nation for predjudice and discrimination, or else we will be hypocrits--and the nation is not hypocritical when it comes to this. You should also learn more about your own history PR. I am Mexican and African American, and you are no different from me. We both have indian, Spanish and African blood. Does this mean that full-blooded Mexican brothers are more "Latin King" than we are--because thier ancestry does not posses African blood. Of course not. And finally, let me leave you with these sacred words: "The New King is the end product of complete awareness, perceiving 360 degrees of enlightment. He strives for world unity. For him there are no horizons between races, sexes, and senseless labels...he recognizes that these strifes and this bloodshed and this discord must cease and all oppressed People must unite as one Nation, as one kindred, as one family".

These are the words of the Nation..."and as soon as one feels a little better than the other, a little superior to the rest, he is in a dangerous position and unless he cast away the seed of such evil thought, he is not an instrument for the service of the nation. Just as calamity is due for disobedience, so is deliverance from calamity obtained by obediance". Respect Law and we can end this "blasphemous" conversation.
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#3 Jan 15, 2008
^real talk from a real brother right there
51 Ada-LK

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 15, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
^real talk from a real brother right there
Alot of brothers have good intentions, but are sadly mislead or lacking in the fundamentals of Kingism. But it's all love. Much King Love to all my Brothers. We can all learn from eachother.
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#5 Jan 15, 2008
You right... I was on that same type of thinkin too see'ng as how the nation was called ALKN and I figured back in the days that it was all about latinos until a brother from CHI SS told me about how they have straight up sets full of black brothers and even in their own sets mixed w/latinos so he opened my eyes alot on that topic
Florida King

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Jan 15, 2008
Only bloodline states things like that about being of latin decent but not the true Line KM/C/ Membership is open to anyone who changes their life for that of Kingism

Since: Jan 08

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 16, 2008
Latinos Only.
51 Ada-LK

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 16, 2008
PRKing5 wrote:
Latinos Only.
My brother,...you'll be alright.

Since: Jan 08

Boston

#9 Jan 17, 2008
yes dam mayates!!!! brown pride u dig AMOR DE REY KING PR
K5HAZE

South Ozone Park, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2008
PRKing5 wrote:
Latinos Only.
MY BROTHER THE WORDS YOU SPEAK IS ALL WRONG ,THE NATION IS OPEN FOR ANY HUMAN BEING WHO SEEKS KINGISM NOT JUST LATINOS, IKNOW IT WAS ORIGINATED TO MAKE A BETTER WAY OF LIVING CONDITIONS FOR THE LATIN RACE BUT BEFORE LATIN KINGS IT WAS CALLED A CULTURAL ORGANIZATION AND, TWIN IM BLACK AND IVE BEEN WITH THE NATION FOR 5YEARS UNDER THE ALMIGHTIEST TRIBE B/LZ SO MY TWIN UNDERSTAND WERE UNIVERSAL JUST LIKE OUR CROWNS IMPERIAL AN CORONET 1.4.18
King Todo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jan 17, 2008
PRKing5 wrote:
Latinos Only.
You are not a King and I can tell that you don't even run with a Tribe/ How can I tell this? Because of your words / Your words tell me that you have no knowledge therefore no understanding and no respect/ Therefore you are in violation of our code and not a member of the ALKQN/ If any real king who follows our Knowledge hears you saying something like that you would be striped of your crown/ And the Nation does not condone any Illegal activity or violence but I feel there should be an exeption with fools such as yourself/ Never step into Florida saying that stupid shit because it will not be tolerated and I hope where you are someone will know who it is and take care of you/ Do you even know what Latin Means?
King Gunner

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jan 17, 2008
latin kings shud be only hispanic u stupid Chi Town kings are screwing up for the rest of us
King Todo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jan 17, 2008
King Gunner wrote:
latin kings shud be only hispanic u stupid Chi Town kings are screwing up for the rest of us
Look at another fool / Is this site just full of fools or what/ Can someone come in here and post something smart
51 Ada-LK

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 17, 2008
MexicanHotDish5 wrote:
yes dam mayates!!!! brown pride u dig AMOR DE REY KING PR
"A man may call himself a King just as an ugly man may call himself handsome, yet if he does not live the life of a true King, he is not a King, and an ugly man decieves no one".

Come to 51st Ada, present yourself...ask for Speedy, and I will personally split your shit!
King Almighty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Jan 17, 2008
51 Ada-LK wrote:
<quoted text>
"A man may call himself a King just as an ugly man may call himself handsome, yet if he does not live the life of a true King, he is not a King, and an ugly man decieves no one".
Come to 51st Ada, present yourself...ask for Speedy, and I will personally split your shit!
Amor De Rey

“knowledge is power”

Since: Jan 08

new haven

#16 Jan 18, 2008
lol... ive been here reading all these comments and its funny because some of these comments are so fullish and ignorant!! im a 17 year old female and im more mature than some of the grown man in here!! i dont mean no disrespect im not part of the nation but i am latina!!! im Puerto Rican!!!
but if im not mistaken im part spaniard because there the one who invaded our island im part african american because they were the slaves who were brought to that lil island and im part indian because of the tainos that were on that island so...spaniards+african- american+tainos=Puerto Rican
If it wasnt for that mix i dont think i would be here right now!!! so why cant the nation be a mix???
Almighty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Jan 18, 2008
evy-ev wrote:
lol... ive been here reading all these comments and its funny because some of these comments are so fullish and ignorant!! im a 17 year old female and im more mature than some of the grown man in here!! i dont mean no disrespect im not part of the nation but i am latina!!! im Puerto Rican!!!
but if im not mistaken im part spaniard because there the one who invaded our island im part african american because they were the slaves who were brought to that lil island and im part indian because of the tainos that were on that island so...spaniards+african- american+tainos=Puerto Rican
If it wasnt for that mix i dont think i would be here right now!!! so why cant the nation be a mix???
The Nation is a Mix of all races and I tell you this you are not a queen or part of the Nation but you are really well spoke and intelligent/ We do need more Latin peole such as yourself in this world
51 Ada-LK

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 19, 2008
King Gunner wrote:
latin kings shud be only hispanic u stupid Chi Town kings are screwing up for the rest of us
If dont even have enough respect to capitalize the L and the K in "Latin Kings" then don't even write it.
Queen Tessa

Lakeland, FL

#20 Apr 2, 2008
Evy Ev is correct you all. It can be a mix if you're down for you're crown. I would have a real hard time wondering why some full blood black or caucasion has any business wanting to be one of us though.
I'm actually a transsexual woman.And I am just as good a Queen as any Queen or King. I've been to state prison in Florida twice and have been a Latin Queen since I was 14 years old.ADR/ADC 360 BOOM

Yo soy Cubaba y Siciliana.

-Miss QUEEN Tessa
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#21 Apr 2, 2008
LOL uh if you really are a "Queen" aren't you breaking law as it is w/your little comment made there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can I start a latin king chatper (Oct '13) 6 hr juliusevans6 2
i wanna join da alkqn how can i (Jul '07) Aug 24 alkqn 1,135
Latin Kings in portugal? (Jul '07) Aug 23 king morte 11
51st Ada Latin Kings in Texas and Iowa? (Mar '08) Aug 22 Wow 95
are latin kings deep in texas (Dec '13) Aug 22 Where At 16
Is Kingism a religion? (Jan '08) Aug 22 True or False 152
pasadena latin kings (in cali) (Sep '10) Aug 17 Kings 115
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Latin Kings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••