KINGS NOT FOLKS NOR PEOPlES?

KINGS NOT FOLKS NOR PEOPlES?

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

NONAME

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Why do Kings say people killer folk killer but they still ride 5? And. Cock to the left
COUNT NATION CRAZY

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2013
South Side Count Crazy!!!! Cuz them Kings don't get no respect from us as Peoples any more King Killer
Motherland

Ripon, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
COUNT NATION CRAZY wrote:
South Side Count Crazy!!!! Cuz them Kings don't get no respect from us as Peoples any more King Killer
It's cause we bigger then all peoples put together put all the people nation together and we ten times larger and more organized then all of them. With having all that why would we ride with people for we started this people sht. We don't need nobody fk a five pions star we honor just the 5 point krown.. And we big time count killa lil C rotts count jojo rotts Ricky C rotts count killa for real for real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latin kings in northside houston tx (Dec '13) Oct 19 KIng Tone 42
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Oct 18 VBSIX3 576
chicago nortenos 14 (Sep '09) Oct 17 1BIGBADNORTE4 442
Poll WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) Oct 16 Rico76 175
Almighty Latin Kings in California (May '11) Oct 12 ALKN 92
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Oct 10 Ethan 237
how to be a sureno (Mar '11) Oct 8 Followsapollo 22
More from around the web