new dark gang against king nation cal...
K_nine1983

United States

#23 Jun 4, 2012
Gdn bk anybodykilla cobra killa alek aigk alkk alqk alck 4chk 4gmk vlk avk oak uvlk iivlk ivlk tvk finballkilla
K_nine1983

United States

#24 Jun 4, 2012
Kk lkk lak lpk damukilla bk pirukilla

Since: Jun 12

#25 Jun 9, 2012
A bigger threat can be see on thread U.S. Virgin Islands (St. Croix) Gangster Attacking Latin Kings! June 2, 2012 post.
1Ene Frawg4

Simi Valley, CA

#26 Jun 16, 2012
To all Kingz:i heard that ABK gang iznt even 100 deep,and they wanna b like tha 3NIk
king shadow

West Palm Beach, FL

#27 Oct 24, 2012
its all day everyday and all day a.d.r to all the kings out there in the world we taking over not that other shit he sayin
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#29 Oct 30, 2012
Abk is dead la familia dead patria ain't doin much kings really surprised me dey were out for a couple years but dese last 3 years they've been taking nikkas out no joke nikkas fell asleep on Dem
its there

Dallas, TX

#30 Nov 1, 2012
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
aye look... I preach Peace Aight... Peace to those who Understand Unity... Thats why I created the $aru... to unity and conquer... I dont do the Drug Bullshit... Thats all it is... Bullshit to make money on... I aint with it... I dont Cause Violence to Other People... I Swiftly STand By My Brothers Even if they are lost and do not know the way... Nobody is a Saint but Atleast There are those who try...
what is this saru ? Please tell me more.
REY NESTO

Cali, Colombia

#31 Nov 5, 2012
A.B.C.K, ANY BODY COUNT KILLA, THAT MEAN FCK ABK

Since: Nov 12

Cali, Colombia

#32 Nov 5, 2012
adr rey nesto

A.B.C.K

Rosedale, NY

#33 Nov 13, 2012
yo im from corona,elmhurst all that i neva see kings out here and abk nikkas in straight mobsters king nikkas is bums abk nikkas dont flag cuz thats for kids we into bigger shit we aint a gang we a mob nikkkaaaassss

Colombia

#34 Dec 15, 2012
Any Body Count Killa !
Puerto Rican

Stroudsburg, PA

#35 Dec 19, 2012
King suprnova wrote:
a new chapter in new york started, it has taken over Elmhurst queens at an alarming rate. I think the problem with the nation now is overconfidence and lack of good leaders. Its how the Romans fell, its called "hubris" Anyhow this gang is obnoxious, they always, its called ABK "always banging kings" they wear orange and black, all i heard is they wanted the nation to be run a different way and so they are the rejects of the nation
in Jackson hights queens A.B.K leader got dropped by the L.K's lol
Puerto Rican

Stroudsburg, PA

#36 Dec 19, 2012
K_nine1983 wrote:
Gdn bk anybodykilla cobra killa alek aigk alkk alqk alck 4chk 4gmk vlk avk oak uvlk iivlk ivlk tvk finballkilla
stfu nobody gives a f**k about G.D that's y we not talking about it
Puerto Rican

Stroudsburg, PA

#37 Dec 19, 2012
1Ene Frawg4 wrote:
To all Kingz:i heard that ABK gang iznt even 100 deep,and they wanna b like tha 3NIk
there not and NOBODY wants to b like 3ni's not even lil gangs like A.B.K lol
Puerto Rican

Stroudsburg, PA

#38 Dec 19, 2012
saviorallday wrote:
Abk is dead la familia dead patria ain't doin much kings really surprised me dey were out for a couple years but dese last 3 years they've been taking nikkas out no joke nikkas fell asleep on Dem
yea they been on there fall back sh!+ but the L.K's aren't going anywhere
Puerto Rican

Stroudsburg, PA

#39 Dec 19, 2012
abksyre wrote:
yo im from corona,elmhurst all that i neva see kings out here and abk nikkas in straight mobsters king nikkas is bums abk nikkas dont flag cuz thats for kids we into bigger shit we aint a gang we a mob nikkkaaaassss
stfu u no name half @$$ gang A.B.C. will never have anything on L.K's
El pica caras

Floral Park, NY

#40 Mar 10, 2013
BIG TiME MARA SALVATRUCKA! Barrio Eml STreet loCOTeS 13 Vida! Abk Killa king Killa fata Killa people Killa two two Killa neta Killa coming str8 from souther kilaforniA to PA DImond HEight tRuchos south cal
El GRumpy

Floral Park, NY

#41 Mar 10, 2013
Shout out to the NYC SOuth SIders! Tiny boys 13 ms 13 Florence 13 cuatro flats ! NiƱo malo Killa!! King kills Dominican kaka Killa dirty puto rican kills 3ni Killa black spade Killa Repping that big time LOMAS LOCOS GANG 13 affiliated
That guy hound

New York, NY

#42 Jun 19, 2013
I'm just reading all this and I imagine you'll stay in you'll house most of the time smoking weed . I do too and I get it in ! Lmao EMPIRE DELI A.Q Stand up . n real reconize real . why you need a gang name ? O n I'm not a gang member . I just stand by my people's I know from the hood and my family . Jfyi
Imjustcrazy

New York, NY

#44 Jun 19, 2013
Weed Is addictive . Fool ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half white half Puerto Rican? Tue HizzieHalfBreed 1
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Tue King ace 51
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Jun 26 Latin kings 188
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Jun 23 El catrin 328
Are there any Kings in Fort Worth? (Jun '12) Jun 22 KING Jay 40
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Jun 21 Corona Crazy 543
how ta become a latin king (Oct '08) Jun 16 KING 23 264
More from around the web