new dark gang against king nation called ABK "always banging kings"

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
King suprnova

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 7, 2011
a new chapter in new york started, it has taken over Elmhurst queens at an alarming rate. I think the problem with the nation now is overconfidence and lack of good leaders. Its how the Romans fell, its called "hubris" Anyhow this gang is obnoxious, they always, its called ABK "always banging kings" they wear orange and black, all i heard is they wanted the nation to be run a different way and so they are the rejects of the nation
Holland

Capelle Aan Den Ijssel, Netherlands

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Erhm... Doesn't ABK stand for anybody killa?
King-S

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2011
abk killa.....we took bak tha hurst only spot we didnt take back is by the precient where tha park is haha....abk is rejects from our nation
DVS

Stamford, CT

#4 Feb 20, 2011
Holland wrote:
A.D.R.
So let me get this sr8 theyr reppen BLACK n GOLD? O WHAT
Hit me bak my flesh enlighten me on ABK's

1-4-18
K/D.V.S.

Since: Dec 10

Vineland, NJ

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Yea I wanna know what the deal with this shit is too
DVS

Stamford, CT

#6 Mar 5, 2011
1-4-18
So Y no bros R corresponding wit me on dis topic?
Again I ask watts da deal wit Ds HYENAS?????????
Hit me bak
KING DVS
Mr Bandit

Baltimore, MD

#7 Jun 3, 2011
A.B.K.??? LOL
TREMENDO

New York, NY

#8 Jun 8, 2011
DVS wrote:
<quoted text>
A.D.R.
So let me get this sr8 theyr reppen BLACK n GOLD? O WHAT
Hit me bak my flesh enlighten me on ABK's
1-4-18
K/D.V.S.
Hell,s no they dont rep black & gold. They would have gotten shutdown by NYS Kings along time ago. They supposely in one hood, and even in that little soft hood (compare to other hoods in NYC)they aint a factor neither there no more. they supposely rep black & orange. If u ask me they more like an alliance. when they first started they had some kings in it, but they had 3nis,familias, crips, bloods, netas what ever u could imagine. but the kings that rep abks were the rejects & pencos that got bang the fuckout of the nation,those where the rejects kings. but they green light. they could never try open shop in another hood. They just have one or two blocks, one thats next to a precint. i think thats the only one they have, lol. but dont believe what u hear online, that's some teen beeth.
King Swayz

West Hempstead, NY

#9 Jun 8, 2011
Amor De Rey too all my brothers and sisters
I know for sure that there is some ABK people in Astoria Queens
pero fuck them ; its ADR till the put me 6 feet deep
ADR 36O 1418^
God bless ; love and peace to all my brothers and sisters
kROWNhOLdER

East Elmhurst, NY

#10 Jun 10, 2011
oOOOwaayYYYY TO ALL MY BROS.. STOPPIN THRU TO DROP SUM LOVE.. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY FUKK ABK.. WE GOTTA WORRY BOUT THESE TRINI NIKKAZ... IN JAIL WE ARE UNIFIED as one but once we hit the streets theres beef n bodies all over.. they shouldnt live off of us period if its like that.. MAYaz Love Krownz Up
1stcrown

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2011
Don't worry about trinitarios I we just blasted 1 last week in corona queens. They know was up. What we need to do. Put things in order like back in the days. And then we get them one by one. And I know how to do it. I just kill one already.trust me people think Lk are playing games now no. We are getting ready for what its call a finish line. Ya won't understand dose words and i can't tell nobody but they will feel kings even more. Adr stay strong brothers and sisters that kings will always be kings.
Mr looney

Baltimore, MD

#14 Sep 14, 2011
abk killa king killa fam killa mayate killa! anybody we killazzzzz
big bad Green Point Salvatruckos! come see us we get you!!
K-Dawg

Honolulu, HI

#15 Sep 18, 2011
Holland wrote:
It's both man, it doesnt really matter. Either way the meanin is true!
Ss4gogeta0

Oakland, CA

#16 Oct 1, 2011
heh Hxxver went EBK out in tha P-town... Hxxver and Unthank... Gotta watch that Place...
Bloods member

Gaithersburg, MD

#17 Oct 5, 2011
Mr looney wrote:
abk killa king killa fam killa mayate killa! anybody we killazzzzz
big bad Green Point Salvatruckos! come see us we get you!!
Our neighbors here at the Malcolm King apartments in Gaithersburg off of West Side Dr. are taking over the area of Gaithersburg and this means that all latin kings have to go back to el salvador and honduras and live in the sewers. The Bloods and Crips gangs are working with the government and law enforcement to clean out the latin kings, ms-13s and surenos from our turf. This is our turf homies! Dig? Good! We travel to Langley Park to raid their apartments so the hoods can go back to the jungles of elsalvador and honduras.
Ss4gogeta0

Sacramento, CA

#18 Oct 7, 2011
Aye Nikka... Leave Dem Kings Alone... MS and Surenos Are da Gutta Trash, Not Dem Kings...
-Associate Of The Lokk'd Out Pirus and Unthank Park Hustlas in Da B-Town, Oregon
smilingatyou

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Oct 8, 2011
What's the point of being in a gang figthing drugs = being scared of going to jail woorried about other people hurting you how are you going to start a family have kids if all you people now is violence .. what's the point of joining a gang to get respect what's respect is being a target
Ss4gogeta0

Orangevale, CA

#20 Oct 9, 2011
aye look... I preach Peace Aight... Peace to those who Understand Unity... Thats why I created the $aru... to unity and conquer... I dont do the Drug Bullshit... Thats all it is... Bullshit to make money on... I aint with it... I dont Cause Violence to Other People... I Swiftly STand By My Brothers Even if they are lost and do not know the way... Nobody is a Saint but Atleast There are those who try...
realshyt

Milford, CT

#21 Dec 5, 2011
Ya all snitches!!!!!!keep chatin about shyt....
Montgomery County Police

Gaithersburg, MD

#22 Jan 2, 2012
realshyt wrote:
Ya all snitches!!!!!!keep chatin about shyt....
Anna Abarco and Stephanie Lynn Schwab broke up with the latin kings and told us your stuff. King Flaco claims to take over the area of Gaithersburg, Md. near the schools and shooping centers but look at how many of the hoods that we soon put in Seven Locks detention! If you want a warm place to stay, just come to us at one of our precincts and tell us your problem, you homies! Don't have to worry about a landlord asking you for money at our jails. Give us a try! We got clean toilets, bed, pretty girls working as staff and the rest. Good deal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) 16 min orl55 82
Where have all the TRUE KINGS and QUEENS gone t... (May '07) 7 hr No Good 28
When A King Takes A Queen?? Dec 14 Queen_ADR_ADC 1
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Dec 13 john 95
sexy 26 year old puertorican looking for a king Dec 13 No Good 2
surenas getting pimped by la eme? (Apr '08) Dec 11 Big Daddy 102
Latin Kings vs. MS-13 (Apr '09) Dec 10 Bronx 67
More from around the web