NY Kings need to read this a.s.a.p.

NY Kings need to read this a.s.a.p.

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

King corrupt

Jiquilpan, Mexico

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Read it, it explains the views of the Motherland but in a much more civil manner. After you read it, think about it, then tell me if were wrong.Check this out Brother...it ain't that I don't like y'all personally. I don't like the whole concept of there being 2 different ways of Kingism and 2 different sets of Lit. Especially when y'all out that way be preaching unity under one crown. According to me how can there be unity when the Nation got brothers following different sets of Lit?Another problem is that Blood never had permission to even start what he did and definitely never had permission to alter the lit or interpret it as he saw fit. Alot of the Brothers here have a much stronger opinion on that than I do.All that media business left a very sour taste in our mouth. It was a slap in the face to us, we spent years trying to stay on the low and keep out of the spot light. Then here are brothers in the NY putting the whole steez on blast. Had cameras in meetings, Brothers saying prayers on camera... The lit says no media collaborating. The media is evil and has its own agenda, it will put you on a pedestal, just to kick it out from under you and watch you fall. Just like they did Tone. We don't need to be out there like Crips and Bloods. We don't need the exposure...our name speaks for itself Almighty Latin King Nation. We doin here 25,000 strong with out ever being on TV. Y'all could too.We here feel that y'all have a twisted view of what we are because y'all follow Blood like he some sort of god. I don't mind Bloodline teachings if thats what Brothers believe in...but to me it should be VERY secondary to what the Manifesto and Constitution sayOur rankings and the names for our rankings have special meaning, y'all just went on ahead and switched that up. We do sets here for a reason; smaller and more manageable. Sounds like y'all tribes can be huge and sorta hard to keep track of everyone. Its lil things like that, that add up. It may not seem like a big deal until you step back and look at all the differences as a whole. Seems as the only thing that is the same is the name. And do me a favor please don't refer to us as KMC...we don't refer to ourselves that way...simply we are Latin Kings...no Bloodline, no KMC.The structure to keep the Nation strong and powerful are there...y'all just have to follow the example. We laid it out 40 years ago and followed it ever since of course you tweak along the way. For the most part its still the same. Come on Brother NY has double the population that the CHI has...if were 25,000 here y'all should be at least that. Y'all have fallen of for a reason(you have to be honest and admit that much) Yet here we are still doin how we do...that too is for a reason. Think about it and be honest to yourself when you do. ADR Brother, King Dro HARLEM n 62ndST. and da manifesto says to not used da media to get attention media is evil dats wat da original manifesto says....so why u broke da laws from da manifesto.....we are 25,000 and we had never been on da tv not because they dont want us its because we dont wanna be on it....history channel wanted to make a episode about da latin kings from chikago....why they didnt make it and they made a video bout da kings from new york not because they didnt want us is because we didnt want to be on it...
Just to meke shit clear I didnt write it I copied it from an other post
loko

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Is there real chitown kings in houston?
I see non but shorties.
King corrupt wrote:
Read it, it explains the views of the Motherland but in a much more civil manner. After you read it, think about it, then tell me if were wrong.Check this out Brother...it ain't that I don't like y'all personally. I don't like the whole concept of there being 2 different ways of Kingism and 2 different sets of Lit. Especially when y'all out that way be preaching unity under one crown. According to me how can there be unity when the Nation got brothers following different sets of Lit?Another problem is that Blood never had permission to even start what he did and definitely never had permission to alter the lit or interpret it as he saw fit. Alot of the Brothers here have a much stronger opinion on that than I do.All that media business left a very sour taste in our mouth. It was a slap in the face to us, we spent years trying to stay on the low and keep out of the spot light. Then here are brothers in the NY putting the whole steez on blast. Had cameras in meetings, Brothers saying prayers on camera... The lit says no media collaborating. The media is evil and has its own agenda, it will put you on a pedestal, just to kick it out from under you and watch you fall. Just like they did Tone. We don't need to be out there like Crips and Bloods. We don't need the exposure...our name speaks for itself Almighty Latin King Nation. We doin here 25,000 strong with out ever being on TV. Y'all could too.We here feel that y'all have a twisted view of what we are because y'all follow Blood like he some sort of god. I don't mind Bloodline teachings if thats what Brothers believe in...but to me it should be VERY secondary to what the Manifesto and Constitution sayOur rankings and the names for our rankings have special meaning, y'all just went on ahead and switched that up. We do sets here for a reason; smaller and more manageable. Sounds like y'all tribes can be huge and sorta hard to keep track of everyone. Its lil things like that, that add up. It may not seem like a big deal until you step back and look at all the differences as a whole. Seems as the only thing that is the same is the name. And do me a favor please don't refer to us as KMC...we don't refer to ourselves that way...simply we are Latin Kings...no Bloodline, no KMC.The structure to keep the Nation strong and powerful are there...y'all just have to follow the example. We laid it out 40 years ago and followed it ever since of course you tweak along the way. For the most part its still the same. Come on Brother NY has double the population that the CHI has...if were 25,000 here y'all should be at least that. Y'all have fallen of for a reason(you have to be honest and admit that much) Yet here we are still doin how we do...that too is for a reason. Think about it and be honest to yourself when you do. ADR Brother, King Dro HARLEM n 62ndST. and da manifesto says to not used da media to get attention media is evil dats wat da original manifesto says....so why u broke da laws from da manifesto.....we are 25,000 and we had never been on da tv not because they dont want us its because we dont wanna be on it....history channel wanted to make a episode about da latin kings from chikago....why they didnt make it and they made a video bout da kings from new york not because they didnt want us is because we didnt want to be on it...
Just to meke shit clear I didnt write it I copied it from an other post
Puerto Rican

Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
I feel u 100% but thats not something u post on here or at all smh idk y people don't understand that
King NL

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 21, 2012
I feel you and agree with Puerto Rican..that passage is somethng you speak to directly to a brother not online..wow
king p

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Apr 24, 2013
That ni9ka ain't no manito especially KMC.wtf ya doing on the internet smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALKQN New Mexico (Mar '13) 19 hr King kaos 25th cal 12
Almighty Latin Kings in California (May '11) Mon ADR LA CA 89
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Sun FRFR 551
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Dec 2 Rey david 56
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Nov 30 Yadira valladares 209
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Nov 28 La India 506
Welcome to Another Biggest Losers Forum! Nov 27 Gangbangers Eat F... 1
More from around the web