First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LilKrazy

Wheeling, IL

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Motherland wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless u in wtf u or nobody else gets blessed in u gonna take a violation like everyone else u aint no different cause ur a bitc. Bitces get it like the brothers too. Now I myself wont ever turn out a bitc a bitc is a bitc I dont trust anything that bleeds for sven days and dont die. The chapter im from does not recruit queens never have and never will. Ive seen bitc as queens dating folks and snitching in brothers fuk a bitc. I got ALKN on my body never that Q on my body fk that. Amo
True but Not all Queens be like dat
LilKrazy

Wheeling, IL

#22 Mar 15, 2013
King Baby Face wrote:
u still wanna be a reina, i can bles you [email protected]
Can you bless me,I wanna be a reina.
ALKN

Ripon, CA

#23 Mar 15, 2013
LilKrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you bless me,I wanna be a reina.
Theyre aint no fkn blessing in u catch the same violation like the brothas fk outa here wit that bullshit idk wtf that wanna be queen is talking about. I can show u some real queens youd sht ur pants theyre straight goons just like the bros. Amor De Rey!!
jamika

Louisville, KY

#24 Apr 26, 2013
wow thts crazy ive always wanted to knw wat it would be like to be in a gang

Since: May 13

Houston, TX

#25 May 5, 2013
I wanna be a queen how do I be one?
anonymous

Belvidere, IL

#26 May 5, 2013
I'm a Queen ...I was 16.. for my iniciation I was beat n passed around to get fucked. I got in n did some crazy sh*t I cannot even talk about I got what I wanted but ma just make sure you're ready n will in do do everything n anything for them including some unthinkable
Motherland

Riverbank, CA

#27 May 6, 2013
anonymous wrote:
I'm a Queen ...I was 16.. for my iniciation I was beat n passed around to get fucked. I got in n did some crazy sh*t I cannot even talk about I got what I wanted but ma just make sure you're ready n will in do do everything n anything for them including some unthinkable
U lying piece of sht. U can rott and die that's against all are beliefs to fk a queen sister and pass her around. U from Cali so if u with them scraps that claim are name then u ain't or u guys ain't part of this nation. I'll show u real queen sisters that are straight goons on some goon sht put a hole through u real quick. That took the same 3min violation in just like the bros. don't listen to this whor that doesn't even know who her father is. Go kill ur self BITC....... King Love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do girls get initiated into a gang(what are... (Jan '11) 13 hr King Race 5
Lk tatoos 13 hr King Race 2
News Huntington Station Latin Kings Rounded Up (Apr '10) Jun 20 Loyaltyoverroyalt... 57
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Jun 17 Xolo 232
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Jun 14 QueenAdena29 515
Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation (Nov '10) Jun 14 QueenAdena29 82
False claiming to be a Latin King (Jul '12) Jun 12 Here in canada 56
More from around the web