King Royalty

Beverly, NJ

#1 Mar 1, 2010
So You Wanna Join The ALMIGHTY LATIN KING AND QUEEN NATION in delaware hit me up on myspace. King Royalty it will be the one with the black and gold pic.
Rockville Police Dept

Washington, DC

#2 Mar 29, 2010
King Royalty wrote:
So You Wanna Join The ALMIGHTY LATIN KING AND QUEEN NATION in delaware hit me up on myspace. King Royalty it will be the one with the black and gold pic.
By member of the Rockville, Maryland Police Department reporting:
OUR JOB AS COPS AND DETECTIVES IS TO FORCE 4 YEAR OLD GIRLS OF LATINO GANG MEMBERS SUCH AS LATIN KINGS AND SURENOS TO STRIP NUDE AND DRINK THE PISS AND EAT THE POOP FROM THE TOILETBOWLS BECAUSE THE FAMILYS ARE CRIMINALS. OUR AMERICAN COPS PUT LITTLE MEXICAN GIRLS IN THE TOILET NUDE TO GET AT THE FATHERS BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE CRIMINALS CAUSE OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT SAYS SO. AS COPS AND DETECTIVES, WE MAKE TROUBLE FOR GANG MEMBERS BY PUTTING THEIR 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS IN THE TOILETBOWLS TO GET AT THE FATHERS. WE MAKE THE GIRLS DRINK THE PISS AND EAT THE POOP FROM THE TOILETBOWLS TO GET JUSTICE AND KIND OF COOL AND NEAT HOW HITLER HAD SPRAYPAINTED LITTLE GIRL'S VAGINAS: A search for a gunman who exchanged fire with a Redondo Beach police officer in Lawndale early this morning appears to be winding down with no suspect in custody because they plan to trash the streets of mexico and rob the gang member's apartments and kill the gang members that come home to find them in the apartment in which the cops plan to toss the gang members body in a sewer for the rats to have and bring the money back here to Rockville, Maryland for the police training of our officers.

The shooting occurred at about 1:15 a.m. in the 4700 block of 166 th Street, a residential street between Inglewood and Condon avenues, said Redondo Beach police Lt. Joe Hoffman.

The search and investigation is being led by deputies from the Sheriff's Department. At about 10 a.m., Sheriff Sgt. Brian Gellis said that the search was likely going to be halted shortly but we know where they hang out and we plan to kidnap their families and force the women to strip nude to get at the gang members lest they give us all their money and come clean.

The officer was not injured and it is believed the gunman was not struck, either but cops from Texas and California plan to rob and fight street mexico and use the money for our police training here in America.

According to Hoffman, the Redondo Beach officer was getting out of his car to contact the suspected gunman so he can stab him in the balls and cock with a hunting knife and take his weapon to sell for cash and that is cool and fun for our departments.

The gunman turned and fired an unknown type of weapon at the officer and missed, and the suspect was tasered and stabbed four times in the balls and cock and that is good justice, Hoffman said.

Police brutality is common but good because it is needed and it works. We go into gang member's apartments and look for cash, guns, packs of matches, knives and property to sell for cash and that is cool and fun. It is a fringe benefit to our careers as law enforcement. I love this job and I plan to keep it for the rest of my life!

Law Student

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Rockville Police Dept wrote:
<quoted text>
By member of the Rockville, Maryland Police Department reporting:
OUR JOB AS COPS AND DETECTIVES IS TO FORCE 4 YEAR OLD GIRLS OF LATINO GANG MEMBERS SUCH AS LATIN KINGS AND SURENOS TO STRIP NUDE AND DRINK THE PISS AND EAT THE POOP FROM THE TOILETBOWLS BECAUSE THE FAMILYS ARE CRIMINALS. OUR AMERICAN COPS PUT LITTLE MEXICAN GIRLS IN THE TOILET NUDE TO GET AT THE FATHERS BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE CRIMINALS CAUSE OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT SAYS SO. AS COPS AND DETECTIVES, WE MAKE TROUBLE FOR GANG MEMBERS BY PUTTING THEIR 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS IN THE TOILETBOWLS TO GET AT THE FATHERS. WE MAKE THE GIRLS DRINK THE PISS AND EAT THE POOP FROM THE TOILETBOWLS TO GET JUSTICE AND KIND OF COOL AND NEAT HOW HITLER HAD SPRAYPAINTED LITTLE GIRL'S VAGINAS: A search for a gunman who exchanged fire with a Redondo Beach police officer in Lawndale early this morning appears to be winding down with no suspect in custody because they plan to trash the streets of mexico and rob the gang member's apartments and kill the gang members that come home to find them in the apartment in which the cops plan to toss the gang members body in a sewer for the rats to have and bring the money back here to Rockville, Maryland for the police training of our officers.
The shooting occurred at about 1:15 a.m. in the 4700 block of 166 th Street, a residential street between Inglewood and Condon avenues, said Redondo Beach police Lt. Joe Hoffman.
The search and investigation is being led by deputies from the Sheriff's Department. At about 10 a.m., Sheriff Sgt. Brian Gellis said that the search was likely going to be halted shortly but we know where they hang out and we plan to kidnap their families and force the women to strip nude to get at the gang members lest they give us all their money and come clean.
The officer was not injured and it is believed the gunman was not struck, either but cops from Texas and California plan to rob and fight street mexico and use the money for our police training here in America.
According to Hoffman, the Redondo Beach officer was getting out of his car to contact the suspected gunman so he can stab him in the balls and cock with a hunting knife and take his weapon to sell for cash and that is cool and fun for our departments.
The gunman turned and fired an unknown type of weapon at the officer and missed, and the suspect was tasered and stabbed four times in the balls and cock and that is good justice, Hoffman said.
Police brutality is common but good because it is needed and it works. We go into gang member's apartments and look for cash, guns, packs of matches, knives and property to sell for cash and that is cool and fun. It is a fringe benefit to our careers as law enforcement. I love this job and I plan to keep it for the rest of my life!
I want to work with you in fighting crime in your areas. My wife and I are studying to be either cops, sheriffs, states attorneys or judges but we hate being defense lawyers. Criminals love defense lawyers and many defense lawyers are child molestors and many private defense lawyers rape little children and use them for money and many soon end up in prison and the suicide rate is high among defense lawyers. That is why they are few in number. I want to be a prosecutor if I want any lawyer crap.
Royalty

Vineland, NJ

#4 Dec 30, 2010
Well now when you get sued and you will I hope you enjoy what we "criminals" do with the money we get from the government.
crown poppin

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2011
5 ^ 6 down
KING_NINO

Wilmington, DE

#6 Apr 8, 2012
We the lion tribe (delaware) are for the people by the people 5 popping 6 dropping and they dropping fast....... AMOR DE REY TO MY MANITOS AND MANITAS
KING_sloth

Wilmington, DE

#7 Apr 15, 2012
what's poppin

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 May 31, 2012
I'm bored I guess,but got love for da nation.word,:-)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 May 31, 2012
Hate rats ,love da nation

Since: Dec 10

Marcus Hook, PA

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Just here to say I'm here and still fighting the struggle.
Guys

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2012
I heard dat bloods give good Bjs
King suave

Baltimore, MD

#14 Apr 25, 2014
Royalty05 wrote:
Just here to say I'm here and still fighting the struggle.
Yo, I just arrived here in deleware like 4 6 months ago. I'm from Illinois. I'm a King. adr Adc. Hit me up I haven't locked crowns in a minute. Rotate
King suave

Baltimore, MD

#15 Apr 25, 2014
KING_NINO wrote:
We the lion tribe (delaware) are for the people by the people 5 popping 6 dropping and they dropping fast....... AMOR DE REY TO MY MANITOS AND MANITAS
Lion tribe crazy LTC KBC straight out of illy, north west region I stay in DE not to far from rt 13
Ik this shit ain't smart especially on the net but shit rey I'm alone out here I see no 'mano
King suave

Baltimore, MD

#16 Apr 25, 2014
Royalty05 wrote:
Just here to say I'm here and still fighting the struggle.
You up Rey ?
Set the lion loose

El Monte, CA

#17 Apr 25, 2014
This king. Posted back in 2012 You still searching for him ! Go out try to meet people kings ussally hang out together.
Suave

Baltimore, MD

#18 Apr 26, 2014
Straight up I'm tripping my dude.
Locking Crowns

United States

#19 Apr 26, 2014
Why dont you all post your email a contact #? You can always change. Your e mail and number if crazy folks start contacting you. Its one way to start if distance is a problrem. Just be carefull topix can be traced !
King

Wilmington, DE

#21 Sep 3, 2014
Royalty just got out da pen. I just talked to him the other day. I cant give u his info but i can get in contact with him for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALKQN New Mexico (Mar '13) 3 hr King C 6
Does anyone still have a Latin King Sweater? (Aug '08) Sat PR STONES 71
Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation (Nov '10) Feb 25 Zaori 60
Latin Kings/Netas Family Or Enemies? Reply if y... (Jan '07) Feb 25 King 5 nj 708
We shall EXTERMINATE every gang member (Sep '12) Feb 21 you are wrong 13
Latin Kings vs. MS-13 (Apr '09) Feb 19 King Kaos 70
Nine Gang Suspects Charged in Carpentersville S... (May '07) Feb 18 LUV 32
More from around the web