where the kings in lakeland fl or eve...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Pompano Beach, FL

#21 Feb 24, 2012
There are Kings in Polk county but not many. I can't direct you because it takes one to be one but you need to search in the streets or look for people online.
king bull

United States

#22 Jul 29, 2012
I read a case on google about some kings in miami the killed a dude and carved a krown in his chest

United States

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Welcome Brotha Dang if there r Kings by u they must be under da radar AMOR DE REY
'ALKQN....started off as a predominantly Puerto rugican gang but now they accept all Hispanics sometimes blacks....strength in numbers i guess....but latin kings aren't heavy in florida...not like new york...they're a nothern gang...and since when has LK been known to fly under the radar...that was a good one lol

United States

#24 May 10, 2015
Where are the kings and queens of brevard county? 321 wya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new dark gang against king nation called ABK "a... (Jan '11) 8 hr skinny 74
Latin Kings/Netas Family Or Enemies? Reply if y... (Jan '07) 17 hr LA JOE 719
why the latin kings from ny & nj let the trinit... (Sep '09) Sun GoonFTP_ 57ave 368
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Crazy A MC s 314
Poll WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) Nov 26 in God we trust 161
Is Kingism a religion? (Jan '08) Nov 24 King Chino Eyez 153
Questions for Kings not from Chicago... (Mar '07) Nov 24 Lil Road Runner 45
More from around the web