where the kings in lakeland fl or even more in general all of polk county?

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2011
Real Talk. i heard a lot of good word bout the LK but i cant even find a single one in mah town. where they at?

“Dont Play With Me”

Location hidden

#2 Jun 28, 2011
latin kings should be in flordia latin kings are a puerto rican gang and there are alot of puerto ricans in florida so there must be latin kings in flordia since latin kings are a puerto rican gang
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2011
Girl18 wrote:
latin kings should be in flordia latin kings are a puerto rican gang and there are alot of puerto ricans in florida so there must be latin kings in flordia since latin kings are a puerto rican gang
Latin kings isn't a Puerto Rican gang...were a LATINO ORGANIZATION ALL LATINOS LATIN KINGS ARE IN MEXICO WE GOT OVER 10 chapters in MEXICO alone...90 percent of the two chapters we have in cali are all Mexican BROTHAs....get off are forum...quit talking false statements towards are nation how do u think we are IN 20 different countries all different latino countries...cause we are LATIN KINGS U GET THE KEY WORD LATIN ALL LATINOS AND ALL LATIN DECENTS....

GIRL18 KILLA u can ROTT in peace....

“Dont Play With Me”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 29, 2011
latin kings are all latinos latinos are in ca so there are latin kings in ca but we don't hear about them cause their under the radar and they want to help the nation but they can't help the nation cause their under the radar and if their under the radar they can't help the nation and that includes ca cause ca is apart of the nation
DEL PASO HEIGHTS XIV

Kemp, TX

#5 Jun 29, 2011
bricksquad wrote:
Real Talk. i heard a lot of good word bout the LK but i cant even find a single one in mah town. where they at?
WAKA FLOCKA WAKA FLOCKA WAKA FLOCKA BRRRICK$QUAAAD!!!!!!!
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2011
bricksquad wrote:
Idk how u haven't seen any BROTHAs there's 10,000 Latin KINGS and queens in the state of Florida....my king BROTHA that just came back was at a meeting out there he's in the service so they jump him around state to state and he told me that the ALKQN is the biggest in Florida then anything else...in 44 states that were in we dominate in 35 of those states...

AMOR de REY!!!!!!

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2011
king BIG modesto Ca wrote:
<quoted text> Idk how u haven't seen any BROTHAs there's 10,000 Latin KINGS and queens in the state of Florida....my king BROTHA that just came back was at a meeting out there he's in the service so they jump him around state to state and he told me that the ALKQN is the biggest in Florida then anything else...in 44 states that were in we dominate in 35 of those states... AMOR de REY!!!!!!
I feel you but there aint none where i live. i live where theres mostly black gangs. nobody reppin anythin latin. U know where polk county is hombre?
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2011
bricksquad wrote:
<quoted text> I feel you but there aint none where i live. i live where theres mostly black gangs. nobody reppin anythin latin. U know where polk county is hombre?
Ill find out where ur at and ill let u know the nearest tribe that's by you my hermano...
DEL PASO HEIGHTS XIV

Kemp, TX

#9 Jun 29, 2011
Sorry bro i cant find the nearist tribe by u AMOR DE REY

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2011
DEL PASO HEIGHTS XIV wrote:
Thanks anyway bro. i think there real under the radar where Im at cuz I see there signs on lockers like da 3 pointed crown.
DEL PASO HEIGHTS XIV

Kemp, TX

#11 Jun 29, 2011
Welcome Brotha Dang if there r Kings by u they must be under da radar AMOR DE REY
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2011
DEL PASO HEIGHTS XIV wrote:
Lmfao wtf u telling king BROTHAs that u couldn't find a tribe by him how would u know where are tribes are where are chapters are in any state...back the FK off on that sht u have no clue what so ever about are nation...amd how we know where all chapters are in all are countries and islands and states...

This female does not now what she is talking about at ALL..... she's not even apart of this nation she claims to be a northener so stick to that....
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2011
bricksquad wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks anyway bro. i think there real under the radar where Im at cuz I see there signs on lockers like da 3 pointed crown.
Hey don't listen to her she has no clue what she's talking about not at ALL....

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2011
<quoted text> Hey don't listen to her she has no clue what she's talking about not at ALL....
Haha damn people are tryin to rep LK when they arent even associated with them? thats crazy. thanks for the tip. i was kinda wonderin how they found out so fast too anyway.

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2011
<quoted text> Ill find out where ur at and ill let u know the nearest tribe that's by you my hermano...
Ayyyy i dont think theres any kings in my town cuz i jus learned tons of hombres reppin MLD and there like sworn enemies
KING PUPPET

Haysville, KS

#16 Jul 31, 2011
mldkilla ALKQN N KANSAS
DEL PAOS HEIGHTS XIV

Glendale, CA

#17 Jul 31, 2011
Aint mld maniical latin di$Kiples?
Aimee

Palm Bay, FL

#18 Feb 22, 2012
dey stay all ova da place whea eva dey wana go das whea dey be
Aimee

Palm Bay, FL

#19 Feb 22, 2012
dey stay all ova da place but mostly Ny nd Chicago

“Dont Play With Me”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 22, 2012
there are few latin kings in ca latin kings are mostlt in nyc or chicago but not in ca cause there are few latin kings in ca

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new dark gang against king nation called ABK "a... (Jan '11) 4 hr king dolla 67
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Sun aka wedo 272
surenas getting pimped by la eme? (Apr '08) Sun not all bad 100
the real king form down south miami (Jan '07) Nov 22 khan305 102
"kmc brothas from new york" (May '08) Nov 21 king streetz 282
are there any Latin Kings in South Carolina loo... Nov 21 bakwood5 1
looking for Almighty Latin Kings and Queens (no... Nov 13 mariapr88 6

The Latin Kings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE