differences from kings from da chi an...

differences from kings from da chi and new york

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KING DRO

Glen Ellyn, IL

#1 Mar 19, 2008
Read it, it explains the views of the Motherland but in a much more civil manner. After you read it, think about it, then tell me if were wrong.
Check this out Brother...it ain't that I don't like y'all personally. I don't like the whole concept of there being 2 different ways of Kingism and 2 different sets of Lit. Especially when y'all out that way be preaching unity under one crown. According to me how can there be unity when the Nation got brothers following different sets of Lit?
Another problem is that Blood never had permission to even start what he did and definitely never had permission to alter the lit or interpret it as he saw fit. Alot of the Brothers here have a much stronger opinion on that than I do.
All that media business left a very sour taste in our mouth. It was a slap in the face to us, we spent years trying to stay on the low and keep out of the spot light. Then here are brothers in the NY putting the whole steez on blast. Had cameras in meetings, Brothers saying prayers on camera... The lit says no media collaborating. The media is evil and has its own agenda, it will put you on a pedestal, just to kick it out from under you and watch you fall. Just like they did Tone. We don't need to be out there like Crips and Bloods. We don't need the exposure...our name speaks for itself Almighty Latin King Nation. We doin here 25,000 strong with out ever being on TV. Y'all could too.
We here feel that y'all have a twisted view of what we are because y'all follow Blood like he some sort of god. I don't mind Bloodline teachings if thats what Brothers believe in...but to me it should be VERY secondary to what the Manifesto and Constitution say
Our rankings and the names for our rankings have special meaning, y'all just went on ahead and switched that up. We do sets here for a reason; smaller and more manageable. Sounds like y'all tribes can be huge and sorta hard to keep track of everyone. Its lil things like that, that add up. It may not seem like a big deal until you step back and look at all the differences as a whole. Seems as the only thing that is the same is the name. And do me a favor please don't refer to us as KMC...we don't refer to ourselves that way...simply we are Latin Kings...no Bloodline, no KMC.
The structure to keep the Nation strong and powerful are there...y'all just have to follow the example. We laid it out 40 years ago and followed it ever since of course you tweak along the way. For the most part its still the same. Come on Brother NY has double the population that the CHI has...if were 25,000 here y'all should be at least that. Y'all have fallen of for a reason(you have to be honest and admit that much) Yet here we are still doin how we do...that too is for a reason. Think about it and be honest to yourself when you do. ADR Brother, King Dro HARLEM n 62ndST. and da manifesto says to not used da media to get attention media is evil dats wat da original manifesto says....so why u broke da laws from da manifesto.....we are 25,000 and we had never been on da tv not because they dont want us its because we dont wanna be on it....history channel wanted to make a episode about da latin kings from chikago....why they didnt make it and they made a video bout da kings from new york not because they didnt want us is because we didnt want to be on it....
QUEEN TITA

Glendale, AZ

#2 Mar 19, 2008
damn!!! brother everything u say here is so fu***** true!!! im with u on life!!! everything u say is just the hurtful truth
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#3 Mar 19, 2008
he got that off a site.... and the person who supposely wrote that was KING DREAMER.. Brotha stop taking other people's words and making it seem like its yours.... but its iight we can find out if there really is a King Dro from Harlem 62...
king stoney

Lapeer, MI

#4 Mar 20, 2008
no matter who wrote it, its the truth
KING DRO

Glen Ellyn, IL

#5 Mar 20, 2008
I NEVER SAID I WROTE IT I JUST PUT DA COMMENT DOWN SO EVERYONE COULD SEE IT.....AND IT IS TRUE MA NI9KA SO F*CK IT
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#6 Mar 21, 2008
I wouldn't of had mind if he kept the original's King name in it whom which most likely wrote that... but you must not be reading right because you did basically make it seem like you wrote it when you typed "ADR Brother, King Dro HARLEM n 62ndST" and yeah I know its truth but you aint showin respect when its due neither
KING DRO

Glen Ellyn, IL

#7 Mar 21, 2008
THE KING DA WROTE IT, WAS KALLED KING DRO 2 MA NI9KA.....BUT WE AINT TALKN BOUT WHO WROTE IT AND WHO DIDNT WE GOTTA TALK BOUT DA COMMENT IT SELF....
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#8 Mar 21, 2008
I won't argue but anyways too make a statement about your ending comment... those so called "Kings" you saw on Gangland episode of NY Kings where frauds and were hired actors... its well known that the Nation does praise the Almighty One and w/that one fraud saying "we don't believe in God" was a sign but it's all good though I heard they had gotten some prices put on their head but ain't sure about that
A L K N

Glen Ellyn, IL

#9 Mar 22, 2008
well i dont know who wrote and i dont care because everything that is in da comment is true NEW YORK KINGS need to left all da blodline and kmc shit and take da original manifesto and STOP talkin to da media.PLEASE.we'd been keepin a low profile in da CHI since da 60's we should keep it da way.and NWK u gotta understand that the chi is way different as how u think it is.we r not bout community shit we bout killin folks and flakes.51st and rockwell
Baron of Ibelin

AOL

#10 Mar 22, 2008
Interesting...
The A.L.K.Q.N. is about many different things at many different places and times.
To suggest just one thing in particular is pretty silly. There is no need to explain what it is, or what it does, because every body has an opinion...
However, in New York, the A.L.K.Q.N. is brilliant like the flame of eternity. They shine!!!
KING DRO

Glen Ellyn, IL

#11 Mar 22, 2008
Baron of Ibelin wrote:
Interesting...
The A.L.K.Q.N. is about many different things at many different places and times.
To suggest just one thing in particular is pretty silly. There is no need to explain what it is, or what it does, because every body has an opinion...
However, in New York, the A.L.K.Q.N. is brilliant like the flame of eternity. They shine!!!
WTF U TALKIN BOUT????NEW YORK KINGS NEED TO GET THEIR SHIT STRA8 DATS ALL I GONNA SAY...
king pablito

Carol Stream, IL

#12 Mar 23, 2008
A L K N wrote:
well i dont know who wrote and i dont care because everything that is in da comment is true NEW YORK KINGS need to left all da blodline and kmc shit and take da original manifesto and STOP talkin to da media.PLEASE.we'd been keepin a low profile in da CHI since da 60's we should keep it da way.and NWK u gotta understand that the chi is way different as how u think it is.we r not bout community shit we bout killin folks and flakes.51st and rockwell
yeah brother, we r a mothaf#$% gang, not a latin ymca, and mothaf#$% newark lk's you aint even a king,right????you still a WANNABE
kingkilla

Carol Stream, IL

#13 Mar 23, 2008
YOU RIGHT FLAKKE,, I KNOW MORE FROM NY FLAKKES INSTEAD OF CHITOWN FLAKKES, CHITOWN KKINGS KEEP IT IN THA LOW LOW JUST LIKE THE REST OF US ,PEOPLE'S FOLKK'S OR SURENOS, NORTENOS ,,WHAT EVER,AND THAT'S WHAT I KEEP SAYING ALL THE TIME, WE R FREAKKING GANGS,MOBS,MAFIAS, WE AINT COMMUNITY HELP,THE ONLY HELP OR SUPPORT WE PROVIDE , ITS TO OUR OWN FAMILIES, HOW IN THA F#$% YALL NY KKING TRY TO HELP PEOPLE WHEN YALL STILL LIVING IN THE GHETTO, AND LET FU#$%EN KK TONE ROTS IN JAIL,THAT DUDE IS TRYING TO GET SOM ATTENTION TO HIMSELF NOTHING ELSE, MAYBE WHEN HE GETS OUT HES GONNA BECOME A MOVIE STAR HAHAHAHA
lkn

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2008
kingkilla wrote:
YOU RIGHT FLAKKE,, I KNOW MORE FROM NY FLAKKES INSTEAD OF CHITOWN FLAKKES, CHITOWN KKINGS KEEP IT IN THA LOW LOW JUST LIKE THE REST OF US ,PEOPLE'S FOLKK'S OR SURENOS, NORTENOS ,,WHAT EVER,AND THAT'S WHAT I KEEP SAYING ALL THE TIME, WE R FREAKKING GANGS,MOBS,MAFIAS, WE AINT COMMUNITY HELP,THE ONLY HELP OR SUPPORT WE PROVIDE , ITS TO OUR OWN FAMILIES, HOW IN THA F#$% YALL NY KKING TRY TO HELP PEOPLE WHEN YALL STILL LIVING IN THE GHETTO, AND LET FU#$%EN KK TONE ROTS IN JAIL,THAT DUDE IS TRYING TO GET SOM ATTENTION TO HIMSELF NOTHING ELSE, MAYBE WHEN HE GETS OUT HES GONNA BECOME A MOVIE STAR HAHAHAHA
a man surenos get more attention than a mutherfucka i always be seein shows on them or sumshit but i getcha
KING DRO

Glen Ellyn, IL

#15 Mar 23, 2008
kingkilla wrote:
AND YEA U RIGHT LIL B!TCH KING TONE ONLY WANTS ATTENTION FOR HIMSELF AND WE AINT NO COMMUNITY SHIT UNDERSTAND DAT NY KINGS???
AND SUMTHIN ALSE FO U FUcK!N surRAT I HAD READ SUM OF URR OTHER COMMENTS AND surRATS AINT 5HIT NO EVEN IN WEST CHIKAGO BENSENVILL OR A-TOWN WHERE U HAVE A STRONG PRESENCE I HAD SEEN URR BOYS RUNNIN LK LIL B!TCHES OR WHEN WE CHECK HIM U KNOW WAT THEY SAY????THEYR ALL LIKE "NO ESE I AINT 5HIT I JUST GOT HERE FROM KALIFAS ESE" OR "AKAVO DE LLEGAR DE MEXIKO YO NO SE NADA DE GANGAS LO JURO" HAHAHAHHAAHHA DIDNT U SAY DAT THE FIRST TIME DA A-TOWN KINGS ASKED U WAT U WAS NI9KA.....ALL OF U FUKIN RATS ARE SUM PAIZA ASS WANNABE 9AN9STAS AHHAHAA.....U NI9KA AINT 5HIT BUT A FUKIN PANKAKE.....TELL ME WHERE CHU STAY AT AND I'LL GO AND BEAT THE 5HIT OUT OF U PAIZA AZZ NI9KA.
13KILLA ALL DAY EVERYDA DAY NI9KA
AINT NO MUTHAFUKIN GRAY AND BLUE WORLD BITCH
DIS A BLACK AND GOLD WORLD RATS AND foLKS JUST DIED IN IT

BLACK AND GOLD NEVA FOLD NI9KA
5 IS DA REAL 6 KNOW DA DEAL
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#16 Mar 24, 2008
You might not wanna be about it cuz ur stuck gangbangin.... but its very clear in the manifesto about the ideal mission of the Nation ... but I done posted bout this awhile back n ppl can't really blame motherland kings for what they into now...
KING DRO

Glen Ellyn, IL

#17 Mar 24, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
You might not wanna be about it cuz ur stuck gangbangin.... but its very clear in the manifesto about the ideal mission of the Nation ... but I done posted bout this awhile back n ppl can't really blame motherland kings for what they into now...
IF U HAD READ DA MANIFESTO AND U'R NOT A CROWNED KING YET U HAD BRAKE ONE OF DA MOST IMPORTANTS LAWS DATS IS TO NOT A STRANGER DAT IS NOT A KING TO READ IT SO U INSTANTLY HAVE SOME VALATIONS DAT U OWNS US. AND YEA I STILL GANGBANGIN WHY???BECAUSE DATS HOW I KEEP DA LATIN KINGS NAME IN DA TOP OF ALL CHICAGO GANGS.AND THINK DAT NI9KAS LIKE U SHOULDNT BE ALLOW TO JOINT DA A.L.K.Q.N. CUS URR SUM PU55Y AZZ B!TCHES.COME TRU DA CHI AND U'LL KNOW WAT IM TALKIN BOUT.THIS IS NO PU55Y SHIT NI9KA YA NI9KAS SHOULD STOP KALLIN EACH OTHER KINGS IF URR NOT WILLIN TO GIVE URR LIFE FOR DIS NATION.I GOT SHOOT 2 TIMES BY A TWO 5HIT AND IT DIDNT MAKE WEAKER NI9KA IT MADE ME STRONGER CUS AT DA TIME I WAS WILLIN TO DIE FOR DIS NATION NOW AFTER 2 YEARS I WOULD DO ANYTHIN FOR DIS NATION.
KING LUV OR NO LUV B!TCHES
F.O.L.K.S=FEAR OF LATIN KINGS B!TCHES
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#18 Mar 24, 2008
No I havnt read the manifesto... there's alot of Kings that be on the net talking about certain things thats in the lit but they don't really get too into it like word per word but just enough to realize truth... Alright so ur purpose in being a King is merkin folks and keepin ALKN on top in CHI right.... so what about a King out of the motherland in a state where there is no folks?? Then what? That King has no purpose then accorindin to what you said?
KING DRO

Glen Ellyn, IL

#19 Mar 24, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
No I havnt read the manifesto... there's alot of Kings that be on the net talking about certain things thats in the lit but they don't really get too into it like word per word but just enough to realize truth... Alright so ur purpose in being a King is merkin folks and keepin ALKN on top in CHI right.... so what about a King out of the motherland in a state where there is no folks?? Then what? That King has no purpose then accorindin to what you said?
STOP ACTIN AS U KNOW EVERYTHING BOUT KINGS CUS IF U HAVENT READ THE MANIFESTO AND U DONT KNOW DA PRAYERS AND THEIR REAL MEANINGS THEN U DONT KNOW 5HIT BOUT KINGS AND FOR ALL DA BROTHAS DAT AINT FROM DA CHI IF URR FROM NY U GOTTA KILL BLOODS,CRIBS,MS13'S,18THS,DOMI NICANS DONT PLAY,TRINITARIOS, AND ANY OTHER GANG FROM NEW YORK.IF U R FROM TEXAS U GOTTA KILL SUR13'S,NORTE14'S,CRIBS,BLOODS AND ANY OTHER GANG FROM TEXAS AND SAME5HIT FOR MIAMI AND FOR THE KINGS THAT ARE FROM PLACES DAT THER'RE NO ONE TO BEEF WIT THEN TRY TO MOVED TO DA CHI OR TRY TO MAKE MONEY FOR DA NATION.
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#20 Mar 24, 2008
lol are you even a real king???..... because if you are then name me the brother on HARLEM and 62ST got skills in drawing/tagging... Since u a King from there u must know em.... and don't look at the site where u pulled KING DREAMER's message and made it seem like its urs from neither... becuz I already kno u a phony... I can be wannabe.... but I sure as hell aint pretendin to be "one" KING DRO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) 10 hr EL CISKO 303
Im Not a Queen but I NEED ur HELP (Jun '07) Jul 27 Reyna 81
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Jul 27 King C 117
18 street and mara salvatrucha are surenos (Oct '09) Jul 26 what 98
elgin nortenos Jul 24 Girl18 2
chicago nortenos 14 (Sep '09) Jul 22 D14blo 430
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Jul 22 Jacob Rubio 28
More from around the web