Surenos = Sur13 Alliance, Folk Allia...
Robert Tarpinian CRIPZ

Indio, CA

#301 Oct 22, 2012
kingofkings wrote:
surenos aint shit
in the bay area surenos and crips are together
but in la crips and sureno dont like eachother
ROBERT TARPINIAN HERE BOTH I A NEW CRIP CUZ IN THE HODD I WORKED FOR DEVANTE DEGRATE SWING JODECI I A CRIP CRIP FAMILIA CRIP GANGSTA CUZ LOS ANGELES HOLLYWOOD LACASTING.COM ROBERT AND I AINT A CHILD MOLESTER I KILL CHILD MOLESTERS ION MY MAKE BELEIVE DRAM MIND SSI CRIPS . LISTEN TO MY SICK DEER CRAP MUSIC RAP
Los Angeles Crips and Bloods: Past and Present
www.stanford.edu/class/e297c/poverty_prejudic...
The activities of the Crips originated on high school campuses throughout the Los Angeles area. Freemont High School was the home for the "Eastside Crips," ...
Crips - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips
The Crips are a primarily, but not exclusively, African-American gang. They were founded in Los Angeles, California, in 1969 mainly by Raymond Washington ...
Bloods - Stanley Williams - Raymond Washington - Crip Walk
Rollin 60s Neighbor Hood Crip in Los Angeles, California – Hyde ...
www.streetgangs.com/crips/losangeles/r60scrip...
Rollin 60s NeighborHood Crip (RSC) are predominately African-American street gang in the Hyde Park area of South Los Angeles, California. They are one of ...
Grape Street Watts Crips – South Los Angeles | Jordan Downs ...
www.streetgangs.com/crips/losangeles/grapestr...
Grape Street Watts Crips are a predominatly African-American street gang located on the Watts section of Southeast section of Los Angeles, California. They are ...
LBcK

Long Beach, CA

#304 Nov 2, 2012
hahaha look at all these mf's talking shit on the internet .... u guys are doing so much for your hood str8 killaz here ....
Motherland

Riverbank, CA

#307 Jan 2, 2013
AranzaB wrote:
I am 15 years old half Spanish half Caucasian I live in the nw burbs of Chicago, I would like to know if you could tell me where I should go to get recruited cuz I really believe in what being a KIng is all about and I don't wanna get caught up with sum impersonators
Which burbs and there is Latin King chapters in every suburb u can think of in illinios.
LOOP Side

Montréal, Canada

#308 Jan 15, 2013
You do know that the latin king founder is a "Negro who speaks spanish" dumb ass.
Conejo Guero

Whitmire, SC

#310 Feb 23, 2013
Jaja all yall lames Lk aint shit LGF aint shit its all bout da big bad PLAYBOYS gang. We everywhere yal foos stay in yo lames ass hoods ny nj illinois we keep it real we everywhere we rabbits we stay together we dont align our selves wit anyone but la eme other surenos cant compete wit us cus dey aint shit gotta have alliances wit all yu mayates xd busters jus being real its only a matter of time till we take all yo foos hoods PS UP HOES DOWN SS PLAYBOYS CLS PBS13
Motherland

Ripon, CA

#311 Feb 23, 2013
Conejo Guero wrote:
Jaja all yall lames Lk aint shit LGF aint shit its all bout da big bad PLAYBOYS gang. We everywhere yal foos stay in yo lames ass hoods ny nj illinois we keep it real we everywhere we rabbits we stay together we dont align our selves wit anyone but la eme other surenos cant compete wit us cus dey aint shit gotta have alliances wit all yu mayates xd busters jus being real its only a matter of time till we take all yo foos hoods PS UP HOES DOWN SS PLAYBOYS CLS PBS13


LMFAO hold on LMFAO. Ok had to get that out the way so u guys is everywhere huh and we in 3 states. So u guys are in 48 states with established chapters and u play gurls are in over 17 countries with established chapters in every one of those countries. So with that being said y'all deeper the the ALKQN LMFAO u wish just like every one Else wishes they were I love being in this nation we are the most envied lol hahaha AMOR BITC!!!!!!
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

United States

#312 Mar 18, 2013
SOUTHERN UNITED RAZA 13 fuck all you lame as foo taking time of our your bitch as life's to bark and bark about the big bad SURx3 come to California I dear you to try to walk down the SAN DIEGO OR LOS ANGELES OR OAKLAND STREETS ! BLUE RAGS EVERY WHERE IN THE STREETS AND THE PRISONS WORLD WIDE BANGING hahahaha WEST COAST BITCHSS!!!!!!!
Stomp3R

Mcdonough, GA

#313 Apr 9, 2013
Really all i gotta say is the TR3C3 is always on top fux latin kakas
tommy deely

Springfield, NJ

#316 May 6, 2013
How do u fellas feel bout t.deely and the rest of the velasqes irish power movers out o long island underground pero slowly rising yo.
uk crips

Leeds, UK

#317 May 28, 2013
Crips is worldwide u succaz! Cpt abgc! Nonna u essayz wud survive a day in my hood! Ma bengali homies would wipe you out! Haha bitch arse mehicans!
Vago S13

Phoenix, AZ

#318 Jun 10, 2013
STL Sur town wrote:
<quoted text>Damn dawg thats dirty man im black and i rep sur town on hard
Thts wht I'm saying carxal shit my moms frm Zacatecas x my dads frm Texas bt he's black bt shit I still be baxging fr &#65279;the ~Sur 13~ moping xorputos axd axy leva tht trys x disrespect &#65279;the hood. Puro Sur 13 de por vida eSe axd to all my carxales in &#65279;the pex stay up locos axd keep holdixg it dwx fr &#65279;La M Sureno love
Eddie

White Plains, NY

#319 Jun 24, 2013
Come to New York is all I have to say
LeftyRIP wrote:
We dont have surenos in our back yards...they are in the allies like rats.
First of all, Surenos itself is one giant "peace treaty" once you hit prison. In other words, all the individual hispanic gangs in L.A have an agreement to a peace treaty as soon as they hit prison. Why? becuase all the hispanic gangs in southern Cali will not be able to survive in prison if they had to fight eachother as well as the bigger gangs like the Bloods and the Crips. So dont even try to say that surenos know nothing about peace treaties and alliances.
In Georgia you got surenos riding under the La Gran Familia aliance also. So what happen with your " a 13 will always and only be a 13". That's bullsh*t!You got 18 street riding with Latin Kings in Georgia!
In Illinois you got surenos riding under the Folks alliance...paying dues and standing on security for Folks in prison-- and guess who is at the top of the Folk alliance? It's the Ganster Disciples, a Black gang! And guess what. GD's have no laws against homoseuality! So imagine what happens when a sureno shows any signs of weakness. What happened to the BIG BAD SUR13 love!
So dont sit there and make it sound like you guys are not doing what you gotta do to survive. You are just a bunch of little and big gangs trying to stick together when you find yourselves in prison or out of state.(because in California streets you all are sworn enemies). But when you get locked up, you all need eachother in order to survive. So you come together because you all fear the bigger black gangs: the Crips and Bloods.
But Latin Kings dont need other hispanic gangs to survive in prison. We are one nation, not many. We have a different culture that is based upon strength, not weakness. And when the Latin Kings were small in numbers in Chicago back in the days, they just acted more brave and ruthless in order to get their respect. We didnt say "Hey Latin Disciples, Ambrose, Two Six, Spanish Cobras, etc...we need to stick together because the bigger black gangs have been taking advantage of us and we need to put aside our rivalries and stick together". No, the Latin Kings said "we are Kings and other mobs better respect us or feel our wrath". To this very day the Latin Kings are known as the most violent Security Threat Group in the state of Illinois. As for the surenos, you guys come together in prison out of fear. Instead, other Hispanic gangs have allied with us because they need our strength! But we dont need other gangs to survive like you guys. We are at the very top of the People Nation! We are the ones who spreaded the People Nation concept to New York in the first place! Bloods didnt know anything about the 5 and the 6! But they chose to ride with the peace treaty with Kings because they started seeing crips (who already adopted the Folk mentality)moving into New York. So they allied with Kings, which was a smart move. Because now it's "5 poppin and six droppin". As far as Kings in New York, they are a breed of a different kind. They are far more superior than us in trying to uphold our ideal principles and ideals of unity and peace among Third world Peoples. But if you want to bang instead, come to Chicago. You'll find exactly what you are looking for. Kings be treating the little surenos all through the suburbs (whenever they are fortunate enough to find them hiding in the allies,..slippin at some soccer game and thinking that they are still in L.A....and them BOOM, the last thing they hear is "Amor De Rey").
Eddie

White Plains, NY

#320 Jun 24, 2013
Latin kings in N.Y stay in there own islands (blocks) surenos expand and take over.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#321 Jun 25, 2013
Eddie wrote:
Latin kings in N.Y stay in there own islands (blocks) surenos expand and take over.
Why are y'all into tis gang bangin sh!t? What the point? Eventually you'll likely end up in jail or dead.

What's wrong with getting an education, a good paying job and living the good life which allows you to get a better and more sophisticated view of the world?
sick

Hayward, CA

#322 Jul 3, 2013
mexicans gangs been out in the streets of cali since the 1920s and noting going to chance cali was part of mexico long ago so this is there country .. and why deport them eses bcuz ones they get deported back to Mexico central ameria,south America it aint gona stop they gona spread the violence and ther sur 13 ms13 18st gangs which ther gona be lots of big numbers. and then more of them come to usa and just keeps on going. you cant get rid of them even if you put them in prison thats ther school once they graduate they tech ther homies knowledge ... n l.a. belongs to the eme Mexican gangs were there before any type of blacks exsited in l.a. the reason why you black people are there is cuz the city build homes and selter for black people back in late 50s so they all came and Mexicans didnt like that idea
ALKK for life

Hillside, IL

#324 Jul 19, 2013
MLDN \|/ /i|i\ LKK
California Raised

Van Nuys, CA

#326 Aug 17, 2013
LeftyRIP wrote:
We dont have surenos in our back yards...they are in the allies like rats.
First of all, Surenos itself is one giant "peace treaty" once you hit prison. In other words, all the individual hispanic gangs in L.A have an agreement to a peace treaty as soon as they hit prison. Why? becuase all the hispanic gangs in southern Cali will not be able to survive in prison if they had to fight eachother as well as the bigger gangs like the Bloods and the Crips. So dont even try to say that surenos know nothing about peace treaties and alliances.
In Georgia you got surenos riding under the La Gran Familia aliance also. So what happen with your " a 13 will always and only be a 13". That's bullsh*t!You got 18 street riding with Latin Kings in Georgia!
In Illinois you got surenos riding under the Folks alliance...paying dues and standing on security for Folks in prison-- and guess who is at the top of the Folk alliance? It's the Ganster Disciples, a Black gang! And guess what. GD's have no laws against homoseuality! So imagine what happens when a sureno shows any signs of weakness. What happened to the BIG BAD SUR13 love!
So dont sit there and make it sound like you guys are not doing what you gotta do to survive. You are just a bunch of little and big gangs trying to stick together when you find yourselves in prison or out of state.(because in California streets you all are sworn enemies). But when you get locked up, you all need eachother in order to survive. So you come together because you all fear the bigger black gangs: the Crips and Bloods.
But Latin Kings dont need other hispanic gangs to survive in prison. We are one nation, not many. We have a different culture that is based upon strength, not weakness. And when the Latin Kings were small in numbers in Chicago back in the days, they just acted more brave and ruthless in order to get their respect. We didnt say "Hey Latin Disciples, Ambrose, Two Six, Spanish Cobras, etc...we need to stick together because the bigger black gangs have been taking advantage of us and we need to put aside our rivalries and stick together". No, the Latin Kings said "we are Kings and other mobs better respect us or feel our wrath". To this very day the Latin Kings are known as the most violent Security Threat Group in the state of Illinois. As for the surenos, you guys come together in prison out of fear. Instead, other Hispanic gangs have allied with us because they need our strength! But we dont need other gangs to survive like you guys. We are at the very top of the People Nation! We are the ones who spreaded the People Nation concept to New York in the first place! Bloods didnt know anything about the 5 and the 6! But they chose to ride with the peace treaty with Kings because they started seeing crips (who already adopted the Folk mentality)moving into New York. So they allied with Kings, which was a smart move. Because now it's "5 poppin and six droppin". As far as Kings in New York, they are a breed of a different kind. They are far more superior than us in trying to uphold our ideal principles and ideals of unity and peace among Third world Peoples. But if you want to bang instead, come to Chicago. You'll find exactly what you are looking for. Kings be treating the little surenos all through the suburbs (whenever they are fortunate enough to find them hiding in the allies,..slippin at some soccer game and thinking that they are still in L.A....and them BOOM, the last thing they hear is "Amor De Rey").
Check it out, homeboy your clecha is wayyyy off. Slob and Crab banners don't mean shit. There is just as much crab on crab violence and blood on Piru as there is Sureños on Sureños. Ever hear about Hoovers and and 8 Trey gangster beefing? Other crips don't like the NHC hoods.

So you say blacks don't have a homosexuality rule? Thats just gay. Every body knows blacks are more likely to be gay (statistical fact) and your statement further proves
California Raised

Van Nuys, CA

#327 Aug 17, 2013
uk crips wrote:
Crips is worldwide u succaz! Cpt abgc! Nonna u essayz wud survive a day in my hood! Ma bengali homies would wipe you out! Haha bitch arse mehicans!
18 St and MS13 are world wide, crabs ain't shit.
In Southern Cali they are getting pushed out of their own turf
Reminisce13

San Marcos, CA

#328 Sep 4, 2013
Actually man I live in la and I'm a sureno and I run my clique. And I have treaties with crip sets and we get along fine as long as they don't cross the line were fine.
kingofkings wrote:
surenos aint shit
in the bay area surenos and crips are together
but in la crips and sureno dont like eachother
Reminisce13

San Marcos, CA

#329 Sep 4, 2013
Hey Man U may think this shit is cool but its not. I mean I'm about to turn 35 and I'm still not out of the barrio and the more I'm alive the more I hate my life . Not trying to change u or nothing but just consider where ur life is going and ask urself is it worth it. Take care and always have god in ur heart.
1Ene Frawg4 wrote:
How xan yhu bang $ewerzide bhut yhu in Northern Xali....even the downztate $ay northern ckal zkrapz r fake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Fri kings for life 223
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Thu Unknown 59
Poll latin kings in atlanta or in georgia???? (Mar '08) Wed JamezOrtiz 197
Are there brothas/ Latin Kings in pueblo co (Jan '15) Feb 22 Black and gold ne... 2
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Feb 18 Almighty 555
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Desert SW 360
Anyone interested in joining an all gay Latin K... (Apr '13) Feb 16 Anonymous 14
More from around the web