First Prev
of 5
Next Last
king LiL-j

Indianapolis, IN

#111 Nov 2, 2012
To nikka or should I say , yo pussies, u ain't Gt no chance to take over Chicago nikka we Gt kings all over the place n chi-town motherfcka if I c one motherfcka Norte stepping n chi-town bangin for Norte, I will kill da motherfcka I Gt Southside Latin kings nikka fckin bitches
*sur13 work wit Southside Latin takin out all the nortputo bitch!!!!
RIGHTOUES KING

Marysville, CA

#112 Nov 3, 2012
king LiL-j"]To nikka or should I say , yo pussies, u ain't Gt no chance to take over Chicago nikka we Gt kings all over the place n chi-town motherfcka if I c one motherfcka Norte stepping n chi-town bangin for Norte, I will kill da motherfcka I Gt Southside Latin kings nikka fckin bitches
*sur13 work wit Southside Latin takin out all the nortputo bitch!!!! ADR BROTHA WAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT THE BROTHAZ ARE NOT WORKING WIT SUR13 WE R AT WAR WIT THEM
E-S-STOCKTON

Rancho Cordova, CA

#113 Jan 4, 2013
with all these fake youngsters running around now an days gangbanging is stupid yu got nortenos tryna punk nortenos to see who the bigger badder ene is sense there is no rival skraps in my town they claim to be but are just hideing in the cuts or their basements ..
Chuy

United States

#114 Jan 29, 2013
Sur13
King Corrupt

Morelia, Mexico

#115 Jan 29, 2013
we aint got no beef wit nortenos in the chi they run under the 5 in the joints n we be koo wit them in the suburbs like elgin rockford Atown west chicago etc. we at war we surenos we steady killin them in the suburbs but something i gotta said to all these cali ganga its that yall aint never gon make a chi mob claim 14 or 13k yall nigkas try to run under the 5 or 6 in the joints n in the County but yall aint make a chi mob.switch alliances to some cali shit thats just a dumb ass dream yall nigkas must not know nothin bout the chi n to that king brother who claims that surenos are koo wit southside king get ur facts stra8 king we aint never gon be koo wit a gang that honors racism n rapist like the surenos do n Amor to all the real n righteous chitown Kings stra8 dKillas n surratkillas LKN till the end

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#116 Feb 2, 2013
there are latin kings in chicago latin kings started in chicago so there are latin kings in chicago
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#118 Feb 24, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
there are latin kings in chicago latin kings started in chicago so there are latin kings in chicago
man girl you are so full of knowledge.
NORTENO KILLA 187

United States

#119 Apr 12, 2013
Staying out here in nor cali puttin in work for my SS hood smoking these fake red raggin lames in their own back yard. Bout to make a move to chicago soon and shit gonna get ugly with any norte in my way. NK LK BK CK EBK 187 all day. SS13 on miness
Oo U Toughguy

United States

#120 Apr 12, 2013
NORTENO KILLA 187 wrote:
Staying out here in nor cali puttin in work for my SS hood smoking these fake red raggin lames in their own back yard. Bout to make a move to chicago soon and shit gonna get ugly with any norte in my way. NK LK BK CK EBK 187 all day. SS13 on miness
U moving to chicago huh? U aint gonna see any nortes maybe maybe in the outside region of chicago all fakes tho up far suburbs never heard of any same goes with u 13 funny bunnys. All fake scraps that grew up in chicago that came from mexico heard theyre grandpa was a scrap and wanted to keep the tradition alive lol. But get ur funeral arrangements in order cause u going straigjt to a Latin Kings State imagine la full of scraps all different kinds now imagine chicago all of illinios not just chicago the hole state now being just one gang and all over thats the Latin Kings and Gangster Dicsiples and theyll both come at u before they go at any enemies they have cause if theyres one thing every gang in chicago hates the most is cali gangs. Gay as hell... Lmfao good luck chump if I was u flip become a King betfer chances of u making it everywhere u go any state or latino country u go too has a Latin Kings Chapters. good luck scrap I mean u tough guy u. Lmao
xiv

Fair Oaks, CA

#121 Jul 8, 2013
King Crash wrote:
these guys are a joke as much as i hate scraps at least they got socal on lock these nortenos have scraps and border brothers in every major city in norhern cal. Don't say i'm lyin either man come on San Jo been there, San Fran been there Sacramento been there and i seen scraps and bb's in each and every one of them with established hoods. And as far as TX ha where ya'll at in El Paso maybe but my King Brothers over there got ya'll in check. So how the hell you figure you run TX and gonna run CHI between the People and Flake Nation you guys wouldn'last a summer. Done respondin to this clown.
you are dead wrong, they aint no skrapz out here in sacra..........im from here.......all i see is just water down mexicans from mexico trying to get a job........norte controls the north valley........get your facts right bitch....
91Siccness

Sacramento, CA

#123 Jul 10, 2013
Sacra has alot of Old skool norterners and a bunch of Hyphy homeboyz.if their is scrapz here,you wont really seee them.they will stay in the lil area only. everyone walks in their their so called area (apts areas) and nothing happens. If anything their is Paisas here and maybe that what you see. they aint kicking up dust,if anyhting they kids are Nortenos.lol Havent had any problems with a LK when one comes here to visit. will drink with a real one anytime just the wannabees who dont know squat of what they represent and dont know the cause is who I will run up on.Q-voles to all my Northerns family and to those who respect us.
Gang bang music

Spring Grove, IL

#124 Jul 10, 2013
Y'all wanna hear some gang banging ass music fuck a cheif keef these artists are the ones blowing up LIL LUCC he's a SGD but he got songs wit Foes Moes Kings BDs GDs Maniacs Crips Bloods he's blowing up in the west coast heavy he has new shit coming out wit Twisted Insann who is in da song worldwide choppers wit tech N9ne twista and busta rhymes his Fuck Sosa diss was hot to aimed at Cheif Keef lol Natural Life was a song about a shorty hitting a lock and killin da Vicks and his homie left prints and got em bagged I'm telling you homie gotta get signed Amorrrr from a gang banger who loves music lol
Dawg

Euless, TX

#125 Jul 11, 2013
Much love and respect to them catorces and kingz stay smashing on them skrapz.
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#126 Jul 11, 2013
Much respect to all the Northerners representing in their areas. Keep your head held high because we were created from war and unjust discrimination, to become one of the top organizations demanding equality and respect for our hente. We are not looking to change any ones allegiance from their organization (thats a form of oppression) but we will always uplift and enlighten all righteous hente and promote unity. Regardless of the obstacles Norte has evolved and will continue to grow. Big respect to all the fallen soldados who sacrificed their lives for our cause. Much respect to all eNe guerreros.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
?did king tone inca get his a55 beat by chitown... (Feb '11) 4 hr ALKQN QUEEN NATION 49
king BIG modesto biggest net banger (Apr '11) Thu ChiRaq MurdaCap 40
are there any Latin Kings in South Carolina loo... Thu ChiRaq MurdaCap 2
Modesto latin kings (Mar '14) Thu King Indio 5
Anyone interested in joining an all gay Latin K... (Apr '13) Jan 27 ALKQN QUEEN NATION 10
False claiming to be a Latin King (Jul '12) Jan 27 sexy blueeyezmami 41
how did the ms13 latin king beef start? (Apr '10) Jan 27 Jon Doe 94
More from around the web