chi town soon to be all norte 14
ATL NORTENOz X4

Waterloo, Canada

#32 May 6, 2010
Hahaha what up with thiz $krapz talking all there $hit yall fooz don't run $hit yall can't hando the BiG BaD N.O.R.T.E 14 $o *uck fake putoz got to clik around with other gangz to try to take u$ Down But we $till her repn that 404 NORTE x4 A ToWn $older
CaliforN14 raised

Warwick, RI

#33 May 6, 2010
King Crash wrote:
Best post by a Sureno yet
Wow get offhis nuts... Sorry but your weak.... Sorriest king I've read on here
CaliforN14 raised

Waterloo, Canada

#34 May 6, 2010
You skraps are funny.... Sorry ass fools kill them selves... Hell yea that's sur side love.... Lames ..lol
CaliforN14 raised

Waterloo, Canada

#35 May 7, 2010
King Crash wrote:
Here we go, don't entertain this guy next thing you know its a 13 and 14 board
Excuse my Lil primo he wanted to bang on a Latin king even tho he doesn't know what they are... He a lil dude.... My bad.... I think what he was saying was what was great bout what he saida?
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#36 May 7, 2010
ya'll fail to realize we dont side wit Norte or Sur but since SUR is mostly Folk we gonna naturally see more eye to eye wit Norte on most issues but its all good cuz we straight ALKQN not 13 or 14 don't none of ya'lls opinion count in the long run none of ya'll aint ever gonna see Texas or Illinois anyway so yea stay on that keyboard typing away your little disses.........its whatever. AMOR to my NATION
Lazy

United States

#37 May 7, 2010
That's what I been sayin you guys do you we stick with our own. Never see Texas come on now, you know we be in that lower valley I'll give it to you we ain't making power moves in Houston or San anto but we got a bigger presence in those states than lk in Cali. But I ain't catching feelings on the keyboard it's w/e
Lazy

United States

#38 May 7, 2010
I kinda think this thread is dead. No discussions just trash talk
CaliforN14 raised

Mill Valley, CA

#39 May 7, 2010
Lazy wrote:
I kinda think this thread is dead. No discussions just trash talk
i think your rite homie
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#40 May 7, 2010
you crazy i'm from McAllen in south texas we run the valley that along w tango blast i aint seen a Norteno ever and i been a Latin King since 88. Look we leave it at this, Norte gets mad respect bc you stand alone against the so called mighty SUR in Califas but in TX or ILL you guys are starting off and don't need to come off bad to the established MOBS such as LATIN KINGS
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#41 May 7, 2010
Honestly i wish there was some of ya'll down there because the rats are an infestation that need to be exterminated down there. reppin SUR when they aint ever seen SOCAL ridiculous
kasper

Austin, TX

#42 May 27, 2010
look my neighberhood in south austin green acres in the 45 is bein takin over by nortes but hey they pussied out when some sur13 drove by them they flashed that blu and all nortes did was sit and looked at them there was five sur members and yall nortes aint do shit about it why do i live in a barrio only white guy there and i see all the tags but no action all i see is G.U.N and a buncha other shit
King Crash

Austin, TX

#44 May 27, 2010
HAHA MANE THERE AINT NO NORTES OR SURS IN AUSTIN YOU TRIPPIN KASPER WHAT HOOD YOU LIVE IN I LIVE IN SOUTHSIDE IN 45 OFF OF WM CANNON AINT NONE OF THESE CREWS OUT HERE MAN YA'LL BETTER START RECOGINIZIN THIS TX LEAVE THAT CALI SHIT ALONE AND DON'T COME BACK SAYIN LK BOUT ILLINOIS CUZ WE A NATION BOUT THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE BROWN RACE NOT A SINGLE STATE YALL TRIPPIN MAKE ME LAUGH I'M IN THE 45 STATE YO HOOD? AMOR DE REY

“lil.mizz.tiny.36 0”

Since: May 10

D-TOWN

#45 May 27, 2010
EseXMoodyX1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, tough guy. Im not gonna sit here and net-bang. This is the shit Im talking about, were both from the SUR and youre already wolfing. Same fucking city. WHat am I gonna do, fly to Chicago and kick the shit out of him? Why the fuck am I gonna get angry at this fool who dont know me? Everyones a big man online. On top of all that, you come in and make us look bad by riding on your own. Cmon ese. I dont have to prove myself to anyone online. Ive done my share where it counts (on the streets and with the homies), and Im not worried about you calling me fake cuz Im far from it... but you gotta learn how to choose your battles. Or youll just be bitter, homie. Educate yourself, vato.
i understand where you are coming from......cuz we have people just like this that are big shit talkers but wont to shit and when you prove your-self hard and good they dont know what to do!!! a aint part of the nation but im just sick and tierd of the hate dthat is going on... and when i mean the hate thats going on with kinhg everone is hating on kinks and this is a lATIN KING page.... i seen a post not long a go and some guy said king killa like 5 fuckin times....... but i bet he would't say it to a ture king thats down for his/her hood......
i posted a couple of othha things on the kings you should read them.... one of them was hella of laong but i would like to get you responce on what i wrote!!!!!

missy
lil-mizz-tiny-1996
Lazy

Dallas, TX

#46 May 28, 2010
Yo Crash, I know 100% there's nortenos in Tx. But I ain't gonna dis and try to tell you how sh*t goes down in your backyard. Since 88' yeah ain't gonna lie you got me beat by a couple years I'm an early 90's cat. Much respect to the Vets these millenium dudes just don't know
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#47 May 30, 2010
Again man aint nothing against your Organization of Northerners its all good but you must agree you guys rep Norte. Norte what? Norte Califas i don't know why anybody outside of Cali would claim that? That would be like me starting a set of Tango Blast ATX in Chicago haha not only would i be straight V'd up but no crew in CHI TOWN would allow that. Thats why i love my Nation it aint a state thing a hood thing a color thing its a KING THING. 1 4 18
Lazy

Dallas, TX

#48 May 30, 2010
Because they understand what it stands for and want to be part of something great. The Cause doesn't just appeal to a certain group of people in a certain place but appeals to the core of all humans. Which is why we have people from all races join.
Lazy

Dallas, TX

#49 May 30, 2010
If your hung up on the name or regional pride than relate it to people who call themselves Mexican American even though they weren't born in Mexico or even been there.
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#50 May 30, 2010
i respect you guys but the real Norte. The ones that stood up to the SUR and made it known you aint gonna hate on you guys bc you choose to make an honest living and be farmers. Alot like us we started off w Honorable Intentions but as times change so do our Organizations but we as LK realize we have three different stages and the final outcome should be an Honorable Latino but unfortunately we all have a little soldier left in us and somehow the streets never leave our souls. Respect to the North my friend but as a Texan of Chicago descent i dont really like havin Outside gangs claiming residency to other states bc these are Soldiers we could use and these guys end up gettin messed up behind bars for claimin out of State. I know i've seen it. Good luck to all of you in TX gettin locked up claiming SUR or NORTE and that is not a threat but relate it to what would happen to me in FOLSOM walking around claimin LATIN KING even though my Nation is not a State thing the Inmates would only see me as an Outsider. Regardless, if Norte comes here w good intentions so be it but if they come here kickin up sand talkin about Salad bowl this or that and aint never seen Cali nombre forget it. LK made an easy transition an do to any area bc we stand for our CROWN our Points not for a neighborhood or a side of a state. ADR
Lazy

Dallas, TX

#51 May 30, 2010
No disrespect but I don't care if you like us or hate us as long as you understand us. That sounds wrong but your a vet so Im sure you know what I'm trying to say. No doubt scraps and new yorkers gave any outta state crew a bad start lol. But Ive been to a bunch of states and realized it's not just what a man claims he is but how a man carries himself.
Lazy

Dallas, TX

#52 May 30, 2010
You can't knock real
Ol Dirty Bastard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norteno/NF comments (Sep '10) 6 hr SHAWOO 57
South Florida Latin Kings (Jan '08) 17 hr King shark 199
Is Kingism a religion? (Jan '08) 20 hr Ben martin 155
how ta become a latin king (Oct '08) May 25 ROCCO 275
shout out to all the Latin Kings in North Texas (Nov '12) May 24 Kingknoble131 12
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) May 22 Latina bitch 513
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) May 22 Kingme 575
More from around the web