Austin, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2009
Here we go, don't entertain this guy next thing you know its a 13 and 14 board
BLAST 14

Paramount, CA

#3 Sep 28, 2009
King Crash wrote:
BITCH U LIVE IN TEXAS WE ALREADY CONTROL THAT SO IT DONT MATTER WAT U SAY THIS BIG BAD NORTH SKIDE ENE
king stoney

Markham, IL

#5 Sep 28, 2009
King Crash wrote:
im tellingyouking everybody wanna talk about it, but aint nocali nigka maikg moves over here.period
king stoney

Markham, IL

#6 Sep 28, 2009
BLAST 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
BITCH U LIVE IN TEXAS WE ALREADY CONTROL THAT SO IT DONT MATTER WAT U SAY THIS BIG BAD NORTH SKIDE ENE
this that same cat whoi posted the "king intrnet" post......losers jo 4 real you should be ashamed of yourselves.lol.......... thats what seperates us form yous
BLAST 14

Paramount, CA

#7 Sep 29, 2009
king stoney wrote:
<quoted text>im tellingyouking everybody wanna talk about it, but aint nocali nigka maikg moves over here.period
WE MAKIN MAJOR MOVES IN THE CHI MY HOOD IS THICK UP THEIR ENE NORTE 14
King Crash

Austin, TX

#10 Sep 29, 2009
these guys are a joke as much as i hate scraps at least they got socal on lock these nortenos have scraps and border brothers in every major city in norhern cal. Don't say i'm lyin either man come on San Jo been there, San Fran been there Sacramento been there and i seen scraps and bb's in each and every one of them with established hoods. And as far as TX ha where ya'll at in El Paso maybe but my King Brothers over there got ya'll in check. So how the hell you figure you run TX and gonna run CHI between the People and Flake Nation you guys wouldn'last a summer. Done respondin to this clown.

Since: Sep 09

East Hollywood,CityOfAngels

#11 Sep 29, 2009
King Crash wrote:
these guys are a joke as much as i hate scraps at least they got socal on lock these nortenos have scraps and border brothers in every major city in norhern cal. Don't say i'm lyin either man come on San Jo been there, San Fran been there Sacramento been there and i seen scraps and bb's in each and every one of them with established hoods. And as far as TX ha where ya'll at in El Paso maybe but my King Brothers over there got ya'll in check. So how the hell you figure you run TX and gonna run CHI between the People and Flake Nation you guys wouldn'last a summer. Done respondin to this clown.
Norte aint running shit in NorCal youll be running back to your farms and vegetables after the Kings and the VIce Lords and GD's spank that ass. WIth your faggy bright-ass neon wearing fake wanksters. Rapping like negros. Come fuck with the Blue team in SUR Califas. I dont have shit against negros, I just have shit with you magenta wearing wannabe-cholos rapping like them. No disrespect to you Kings putting shit down in your hometowns.

BarrioX213XRifa
True Blue SUR
LosXSkanless
King Crash

Austin, TX

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Best post by a Sureno yet
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

#13 Sep 29, 2009
King Crash wrote:
Everyone has issues with the scraps, chicago, new york, texas, thousands of miles away from their home and you wack lames can not stop them. Norte14 has them right around the corner and there is not one city up north were Norte14 is a minority, we are the biggest gang in every city up north. sur13 is the biggest gang in the world and we hold it down in Northern Cali. sur rats are bigger in chicago, tx, new york than they are in Northern Cali. nothing personal but you gangs out there are weak.

#18 Oct 1, 2009
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
AS A MATTER OF FACT HE DISSED US ON THE ONE U REPLYD AND U STILL SUKD HIS NUTS U A FAKE AZZ FOO DOGG
OK, tough guy. Im not gonna sit here and net-bang. This is the shit Im talking about, were both from the SUR and youre already wolfing. Same fucking city. WHat am I gonna do, fly to Chicago and kick the shit out of him? Why the fuck am I gonna get angry at this fool who dont know me? Everyones a big man online. On top of all that, you come in and make us look bad by riding on your own. Cmon ese. I dont have to prove myself to anyone online. Ive done my share where it counts (on the streets and with the homies), and Im not worried about you calling me fake cuz Im far from it... but you gotta learn how to choose your battles. Or youll just be bitter, homie. Educate yourself, vato.

#20 Oct 1, 2009
compton varrio 70s tls wrote:
<quoted text>
no u made us look bad by givin them props when they dissed the sur ... im not sayin u should net bang on them but dont suk their huevos
Well, I didnt even see that part, but f*ck it. F*ck whoever disses the true blue Sur, whoever it is. Ay youre from setentas? Hows that sh*t going with the negros man? Getting bad, no?
MoodsterX1
LosXAngeles
SurS1d3

#22 Oct 1, 2009
HAHAHAHAHA! You saw that shit huh?? I met a few of your homies in the County. Didnt get their names though. I dont know what clika either.
ESE STAYS SMASHIN

Downey, CA

#25 Dec 14, 2009
BUSTER KILLA NORTETA KILLA CHAP KILLA SNORETEEN KILLA
CaliforN14 raised

United States

#26 Apr 30, 2010
F%k all you lames talking sh@t I aint saying we taking over anything but skraps aint got shit on lock in the Norte ... Just a bunch of paisas you learned how to stack.... All they say is no pedo I don't bang brown pride brown pride.... They can have La I aint no animal we don't thrive in the sewers.... And as far as it goes were more organized then kings and rats... I don't give a f@k if we got huge numbers .... Were one hood we don't need alliances and bullsh@t like that .... This is MIGHTY NORTE XIV .... NORTE LOVE OR NO LOVE SI SE PUEDE... Keep yapping your flaps...
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#27 Apr 30, 2010
You know if you read original post you see he came on here blastin our NATION you need to realize we aint no gang w barrios scattered we are an organized Nation but we can resort to name callin just as easy as the next crew but to attempt to even consider yourself as organized as the ALMIGHTY LATIN KING NATION is a mistake PEOPLE is an Alliance but a prison alliance not a street thing. And you got it wrong bc its AMOR DE REY KING LOVE OR NO LOVE if real recognize real you won't see this as a diss but a true statement whether i'm in TX, Chicago, Califas or anywhere else the Crown shines 1 4 18
Lazy

Arlington, TX

#28 Apr 30, 2010
Another post started by another kid. As far as fighting over who's more organized smh. You do you and I do me that's petty shit that don't matter. It's not like we taking orders from one another or something so it's w/e
CaliforN14 raised

United States

#29 Apr 30, 2010
Don't generalize all the bout what some fool said....and ya someone disrespected all the norte by saying by saying south got norte on lock...there paisas who learned how to stack... They run from us they can't gang bang ....when we hit the pinta we don't need to have a alliance with no one were outnumbered on most yards and we still smash....and let's face it the kings are a gang like the rest let's keep it real... We all got a cause but were all gang banging ...we use colors signs symbols numbers and we all kill... Real organizations like the civil rights movement run by Dr. King or the united farmworkers. Association run by Cesar Chavez are upstanding organizations ..... Let's not fake the funk.... Skraps are basuda some are rapist drug users ....there trash who think they know what gangbanging is.... Were organized more then the rest we run on norte sangre and don't need shit from no one .... And we been out for decades .... Si se puede XIV .... SK MK BBK 18K AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO WANT IT GET.... I'm HALF RICAN I GOT PRIMOS IN NUEVA YORK AND CHI TOWN SOME ARE KINGS AND QUEENS ... I GOT RESPECT FOR THE NATION BUT I DON'T GENERALIZE ALL THE KINGS WHO SAID RETARDED SHIT .... SO DON'T DO THAT WITH MY LOVED ONES
Lazy

Arlington, TX

#30 May 1, 2010
Only time you see scraps rep in nor cal is on YouTube or pc. There straight food up north and everywhere I been like az,ga,ky,ny and so on.nortenos are way more respected in these places and yea we don't have a lot of offical truce but we are cool with a whole mix of sets because were good money and real recognize real
Lazy

Arlington, TX

#31 May 1, 2010
Real recognize real. Phrase so simple but makes a lot of fakes head spin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you seen The Latin King "Problem" Video (Apr '10) 1 hr Under The Sun 3
I want to be a Latin Queen. Question? (Sep '11) 17 hr CHINOKOYASO25 22
Latin Kings in north D Allen or Plano? Mon A fly on the wall 1
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Oct 19 TUCAZ 48
False claiming to be a Latin King (Jul '12) Oct 17 Shadow folkks 40
Queen Looking For Her King Oct 14 Yougin 9
new dark gang against king nation called ABK "a... (Jan '11) Oct 12 Big Mistake 65

The Latin Kings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE