Most popular: Bloods, Crips and Lati...
NUTTY NORTH SAC

Sacramento, CA

#43 Mar 2, 2011
How you going to claim Sacra when your a southerner? Your one of them plastics,them fakes claiming a city in the north when you ain't even been to Southern Cali claimin 13.lol you a fool!
abc

Dallas, TX

#44 Mar 12, 2011
all yall shutup haha anyone can talk on the computer thats why yall are on here tryin to be all badass and but face to face you guys wouldnt be talkin, and who cares about your gangs real gangsters dont stay on the computer yall are no life losers
Keepin Da Hood Alive

Whitewater, WI

#45 May 19, 2011
In Milwaukee? Im MP 13 from Milwaukee and there aint hardly any real kings left here. When they got indicted, the shorties split. I know because my cousins are last generation's latin kings. One's locked up and one's on da run.. Now days they're on some other shitt not even holding their ground.
King Sear

El Paso, TX

#46 May 19, 2011
Jajaja, mexican posse, only thing y'all eva did was come out on Gangsta Boogie 2000. I don't even know how that happened.
texas

United States

#48 Jun 22, 2011
west bound wrote:
Wow im fron tha oc and my gang colors r black and gold an do surenos get along wit u kings were bolth latino an we hate blacks bit u guys dres and ack like blacks wat up wit that in my hood there aint no busters bullfroggs crabs or slobs just my gang if u aint repen tha 13 an u look g u geten fuck up
u Mexicans in Cali try to act black too stop hatin yall wna dress like us rap like us an get money lke lke us

Since: Jul 12

United States

#49 Jul 15, 2012
When did tlk,s go to Cali? Man get out of here. Dsypo
Sniper

United States

#50 Sep 4, 2012
Who gives a shit, Sureno to the grave let me catch a queer slippin for all the shit yall talk

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#51 Sep 21, 2012
there are definetely bloods and crips in ca bloods and crips originated from ca so bloods and crips are in ca but not latin kings latin kings are from chicago chicago is not in ca so there are no latin kings in ca cause chicago is not in ca
Snipe m

United States

#52 Oct 9, 2012
Latin queers stfu yall know yall cant stand a chance in SoCal. Quit that bs talk about a southerner you dont even understand. Shit we kill each other for fun. And thats our gang life. Not givin a fck
Kings World

Salida, CA

#53 Oct 10, 2012
dictatethegame wrote:
When did tlk,s go to Cali? Man get out of here. Dsypo
There's like 10 to 12 chapters now in Cali of the ALKN.... AMOR. Dsypo KILLA ain't no folks or people
S in Cali just latin kings. And ur Cali gangs of course. Kings are in every state!!!! Lol who else out there can say that ummm I don't think anyone can say that. U all have to show and give respect when it's due. Quit fkn hating keep it 100. The ALKN is the Godfather to all Hispanic gangs. The ALKN is the largest and OLDEST I mean like first before any sur or nortes or diciples or two sht or those child molesting Mara cacas. C'mon man that's the truth fk what heard this is the Truth.... Now we in every Spanish speaking countries including London Canada and the U.K. Hahaha love this nation man ain't nothing I would rather be then a ALMIGHTY LATIN MOTHA FKING KING... AMORRRR DE REYYY.
Kings World

Salida, CA

#54 Oct 10, 2012
And before bloods and crips too before everyone was THIS ALMIGHTY NATION.

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#55 Oct 10, 2012
bloods and crips are in ca bloods and crips originated in ca but not latin kings so there are no latin kings in ca
bonez2blazed

Mckinney, TX

#56 Oct 15, 2012
girl18 stfu u dumbazz braud u dont know shit about gangbaning gtfo with that shit
hello

San Mateo, CA

#58 Apr 11, 2013
this is deep sh*t that you guys sh*t
ACVLN

Milwaukee, WI

#59 Jun 13, 2013
Keepin Da Hood Alive wrote:
In Milwaukee? Im MP 13 from Milwaukee and there aint hardly any real kings left here. When they got indicted, the shorties split. I know because my cousins are last generation's latin kings. One's locked up and one's on da run.. Now days they're on some other shitt not even holding their ground.
bro mp13 ain't on shit no more the kings still out y'all never buss out
King Salsa

New York, NY

#61 Sep 3, 2014
You know what kills me? After reading all these posts, it is sad to even call yourselves latinos. What the fuck is the difference? We are all oppressed in one way or the other. To top it all off, we are in the worst state of oppression...'mental'. Here we are on the internet talking silly, trying to sound educated, all the while sounding like idiots. Do you think that all the dead 'homies' or 'manitos' would be proud to stand behind the ignorance we now portray as thug life? We make all those who gave up their lives, as a sacrifice to make life better for us, look as if it were all in vain. In the mean time, life goes on, real brothers and sisters die out there in the real struggle called 'life' and we just keep sounding stupid, acting ignorant and being assholes to our own latino people for no reason whatsoever, other than the difference in where we live and our cultural background. I can't speak about the latinos out in the west coast. I can, however, speak upon the brothers out in the east. You call yourself a Latin King, but you straight disrespect the same people you are supposed to sacrifice for. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because the brother in the west coast chooses to be ignorant does not mean you have to follow suit. You, brothersito, should be the 'Leader' in that conversation. Your job is to lead, to teach, and to enlighten those in darkness. The 'homie' in the west coast is in a totally different world. We cannot pretend to know what he lives through unless you walk in his shoes. There comes a time though when we all have to grow up and put this ignorance to the side. We will never come out of the stone age if we continue to live as savages. All of you should ask yourselves this question: "What do I really represent?" The reason I say this is because if you cannot stand on your own two feet in the real world, but you constantly need your 'homies' or 'brothers' to have your back, then you're not worth the ground you stand on. Before becoming a 'Latin King' you must necessarily, already, be a "MAN".
Same thing applies to west coast. Think about it. If you ain't nobody without your click, then what or who are you?...NOBODY... That, to me, is a goddamned shame. We should all stop sometime and watch ourselves, listen to ourselves, how we talk, how we act around others, how we walk. It is embarrassing to say you represent being a so-called gangsta, but you can't even spell the word. Gangsta for who? killa of what? Your own fucking community? All the time the real enemy lays back watching silently, laughing his ass off as we do his dirty work for him. Deaf, Dumb, and Blind
I don't know about you guys, but it is time for a change. Don't you think?
king_6figures

Picayune, MS

#62 Sep 15, 2014
King Salsa wrote:
You know what kills me? After reading all these posts, it is sad to even call yourselves latinos. What the fuck is the difference? We are all oppressed in one way or the other. To top it all off, we are in the worst state of oppression...'mental'. Here we are on the internet talking silly, trying to sound educated, all the while sounding like idiots. Do you think that all the dead 'homies' or 'manitos' would be proud to stand behind the ignorance we now portray as thug life? We make all those who gave up their lives, as a sacrifice to make life better for us, look as if it were all in vain. In the mean time, life goes on, real brothers and sisters die out there in the real struggle called 'life' and we just keep sounding stupid, acting ignorant and being assholes to our own latino people for no reason whatsoever, other than the difference in where we live and our cultural background. I can't speak about the latinos out in the west coast. I can, however, speak upon the brothers out in the east. You call yourself a Latin King, but you straight disrespect the same people you are supposed to sacrifice for. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because the brother in the west coast chooses to be ignorant does not mean you have to follow suit. You, brothersito, should be the 'Leader' in that conversation. Your job is to lead, to teach, and to enlighten those in darkness. The 'homie' in the west coast is in a totally different world. We cannot pretend to know what he lives through unless you walk in his shoes. There comes a time though when we all have to grow up and put this ignorance to the side. We will never come out of the stone age if we continue to live as savages. All of you should ask yourselves this question: "What do I really represent?" The reason I say this is because if you cannot stand on your own two feet in the real world, but you constantly need your 'homies' or 'brothers' to have your back, then you're not worth the ground you stand on. Before becoming a 'Latin King' you must necessarily, already, be a "MAN".
Same thing applies to west coast. Think about it. If you ain't nobody without your click, then what or who are you?...NOBODY... That, to me, is a goddamned shame. We should all stop sometime and watch ourselves, listen to ourselves, how we talk, how we act around others, how we walk. It is embarrassing to say you represent being a so-called gangsta, but you can't even spell the word. Gangsta for who? killa of what? Your own fucking community? All the time the real enemy lays back watching silently, laughing his ass off as we do his dirty work for him. Deaf, Dumb, and Blind
I don't know about you guys, but it is time for a change. Don't you think?
Real sh*t bro...
You For Real

United States

#63 Sep 16, 2014
King Salsa wrote:
You know what kills me? After reading all these posts, it is sad to even call yourselves latinos. What the fuck is the difference? We are all oppressed in one way or the other. To top it all off, we are in the worst state of oppression...'mental'. Here we are on the internet talking silly, trying to sound educated, all the while sounding like idiots. Do you think that all the dead 'homies' or 'manitos' would be proud to stand behind the ignorance we now portray as thug life? We make all those who gave up their lives, as a sacrifice to make life better for us, look as if it were all in vain. In the mean time, life goes on, real brothers and sisters die out there in the real struggle called 'life' and we just keep sounding stupid, acting ignorant and being assholes to our own latino people for no reason whatsoever, other than the difference in where we live and our cultural background. I can't speak about the latinos out in the west coast. I can, however, speak upon the brothers out in the east. You call yourself a Latin King, but you straight disrespect the same people you are supposed to sacrifice for. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because the brother in the west coast chooses to be ignorant does not mean you have to follow suit. You, brothersito, should be the 'Leader' in that conversation. Your job is to lead, to teach, and to enlighten those in darkness. The 'homie' in the west coast is in a totally different world. We cannot pretend to know what he lives through unless you walk in his shoes. There comes a time though when we all have to grow up and put this ignorance to the side. We will never come out of the stone age if we continue to live as savages. All of you should ask yourselves this question: "What do I really represent?" The reason I say this is because if you cannot stand on your own two feet in the real world, but you constantly need your 'homies' or 'brothers' to have your back, then you're not worth the ground you stand on. Before becoming a 'Latin King' you must necessarily, already, be a "MAN".
Same thing applies to west coast. Think about it. If you ain't nobody without your click, then what or who are you?...NOBODY... That, to me, is a goddamned shame. We should all stop sometime and watch ourselves, listen to ourselves, how we talk, how we act around others, how we walk. It is embarrassing to say you represent being a so-called gangsta, but you can't even spell the word. Gangsta for who? killa of what? Your own fucking community? All the time the real enemy lays back watching silently, laughing his ass off as we do his dirty work for him. Deaf, Dumb, and Blind
I don't know about you guys, but it is time for a change. Don't you think?
So King Salsa members of the Nation are above all gangs , organizations ..ETC... Don't you all do the same shit as the rest!!! Can you please answer my question? I have seen gang land episodes .I saw the Latin King episode. I also saw the one on TCB. That is the gang that runs strong here .Is it because the nation fallows Kingism the ManIfesto and strict rules.Honestly its all the same to me . Please explain your point of view on Latin Kings .
king ALMIGHTY

Paredes De Coura, Portugal

#64 Nov 11, 2014
LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are one lame wanksta. there is no such thing as Bloods, Crips and Surenos, there is only big mighty SUR13. compare that to latin queers. forget about the bloods n crips, that has nothing to do with us. clown
yea mother f. sur 13 that 13 means you fake ass bitches sur13 BELONG TO THE MEXICAN MAFIA BIATCH LATIN KINGS BOW TO NO O=NE WE ARE THE ALMIGHTY LATIN KING QUEEN NATION the ruler of all A.d.r. to all ONLY latin king brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Homestead, FL

#65 Nov 11, 2014
Looking for a sexy.bad boy such a turn on im a female 26 and I would.love to.talk to.a.king

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how ta become a latin king (Oct '08) Thu king mando 254
i wanna join da alkqn how can i (Jul '07) Wed the truth 1,136
about starting a chapter? Wed Josh_garcia97 3
Latin Kings/Netas Family Or Enemies? Reply if y... (Jan '07) May 25 king jun 715
Im Not a Queen but I NEED ur HELP (Jun '07) May 25 heartlesz_china 77
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) May 21 What-em-up-Joe 114
?did king tone inca get his a55 beat by chitown... (Feb '11) May 21 Info 54
More from around the web