Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Lets do an experiment to see who is the most popular and respected gangs out there. Go to Google and do a web search for:

"Bloods, Crips and Surenos"

dont forget to put the parenthesis around it.
See how results you get. It will be one page.

then type in:

"Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings"

it will be crazy pages (sites, articles, journals etc...) Everyone knows that the Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings are the most recognized gangs in America. The MS13s just started getting attention. But Surenos as a gang are not even close to the respect that Latin Kings have. This is just one way to prove it. And this is why the Surenos hate us so much: because we stold thier spot-light as a Latino super-gang in the United States. HAHA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

VERY IMPORTANT!!

In order to do this experiment correctly you HAVE TO put the parenthesis "" around the words. Becuase that forces the web to only give results where those words are found in that exact order.

So type in:

and then

to see which one gets the most results.

KING LOVE
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

51 Ada LK wrote:
Lets do an experiment to see who is the most popular and respected gangs out there. Go to Google and do a web search for:
dont forget to put the parenthesis around it.
See how results you get. It will be one page.
then type in:
it will be crazy pages (sites, articles, journals etc...) Everyone knows that the Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings are the most recognized gangs in America. The MS13s just started getting attention. But Surenos as a gang are not even close to the respect that Latin Kings have. This is just one way to prove it. And this is why the Surenos hate us so much: because we stold thier spot-light as a Latino super-gang in the United States. HAHA!
you are an internet gangster. you stay on your computer doing your little queer google search and ill go out to the streets of Cali and look for latin queers. there are zero clowns out here. now you go out to chicago n the streets of IL, and NY and any state and you will find many SUR13 gangs. that tells you who is bigger n stronger and that is why you n all your clown friends will continue to stay mad. get used to it cuzz we are not going to stop
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

51 Ada LK wrote:
VERY IMPORTANT!!
In order to do this experiment correctly you HAVE TO put the parenthesis "" around the words. Becuase that forces the web to only give results where those words are found in that exact order.
So type in:
and then
to see which one gets the most results.
KING LOVE
Lol you are one lame wanksta. there is no such thing as Bloods, Crips and Surenos, there is only big mighty SUR13. compare that to latin queers. forget about the bloods n crips, that has nothing to do with us. clown

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an internet gangster. you stay on your computer doing your little queer google search and ill go out to the streets of Cali and look for latin queers. there are zero clowns out here. now you go out to chicago n the streets of IL, and NY and any state and you will find many SUR13 gangs. that tells you who is bigger n stronger and that is why you n all your clown friends will continue to stay mad. get used to it cuzz we are not going to stop
Im far from an internet banger. Common sense tells me what an experiment must prove to you. I am a realist who is fully aware. And I know my nation out-shines yours. And there are plenty of Kings out there. But you aint in Cali, so how would you know. What's the name of your sureno gang, and where are you from? And dont tell me " I am a Sur13" because all surenos gangs in Cali got thier own individual gang names.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are one lame wanksta. there is no such thing as Bloods, Crips and Surenos, there is only big mighty SUR13. compare that to latin queers. forget about the bloods n crips, that has nothing to do with us. clown
Well according to the results, the Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings are the most talked about. The Bloods and Crips dont have anything to do with us either, but it's funny how those three gangs are always mentioned in the media as the most recognized--and not the little surenas.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

51 Ada LK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well according to the results, the Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings are the most talked about. The Bloods and Crips dont have anything to do with us either, but it's funny how those three gangs are always mentioned in the media as the most recognized--and not the little surenas.
when do they ever mention lks silly sucka?? only once on gangland. lol 70% of gangland is on Surenos n 90% on Cali and so is Lock Up on MSNBC. we have dozens of movies on Surenos. TRAINING DAY, STREET KINGS, AMERICAN ME, BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT, UNDESPUTED, COLORS, the list goes on. how many movies are on lks or chicago?? NONE! lmao

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Judged:

LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
when do they ever mention lks silly sucka?? only once on gangland. lol 70% of gangland is on Surenos n 90% on Cali and so is Lock Up on MSNBC. we have dozens of movies on Surenos. TRAINING DAY, STREET KINGS, AMERICAN ME, BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT, UNDESPUTED, COLORS, the list goes on. how many movies are on lks or chicago?? NONE! lmao
That is a stupid statement. So everytime they do a movie that is based in LA and they just so happen to show some latinos then it must be about "surenos"--because all latino gang members in Los Angeles are surenos. dah! Like I said, you guys are never taken seriously, and the media always make you look stupid, gay and rascist.

Chicago Latin Kings are not allowed to colaborate with any form of media. That is why we are the most respected. Because even gangland had to go to the feds and police to get enough basic information about us in order to put together a watered down version of our nation business. They fear and respect us because we dont seek the spot light, and yet we are the most respected latino gang in the country. Learn about us here in Chicago. We are the real gangsters.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

51 Ada LK wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a stupid statement. So everytime they do a movie that is based in LA and they just so happen to show some latinos then it must be about "surenos"--because all latino gang members in Los Angeles are surenos. dah! Like I said, you guys are never taken seriously, and the media always make you look stupid, gay and rascist.
Chicago Latin Kings are not allowed to colaborate with any form of media. That is why we are the most respected. Because even gangland had to go to the feds and police to get enough basic information about us in order to put together a watered down version of our nation business. They fear and respect us because we dont seek the spot light, and yet we are the most respected latino gang in the country. Learn about us here in Chicago. We are the real gangsters.
how do you not talk to the media when on the only lockup where they show lks an active clown comes out snitching on the bloods to the deputies in Rikers Island in front of the camaras. to Cali gangs that is snitching.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

he came out on camara telling the deputies everything about the bloods n that they were out to get the latin kings n that they were scared. lol that is snitching. you call that respect?? you call that fear?? lmao

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you not talk to the media when on the only lockup where they show lks an active clown comes out snitching on the bloods to the deputies in Rikers Island in front of the camaras. to Cali gangs that is snitching.
I said that in "Chicago" we dont allow collaboration with the media. Name one show that you have ever seen that had an "active" Latin King from Chicago in it talking about Nation business. NONE. There was only one documentary done in the late 80's, and since then we stopped all media nonsense.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

51 Ada LK wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that in "Chicago" we dont allow collaboration with the media. Name one show that you have ever seen that had an "active" Latin King from Chicago in it talking about Nation business. NONE. There was only one documentary done in the late 80's, and since then we stopped all media nonsense.
latin queers are too lame to be on media. no one is intrested in them. Surenos are like the sun, you cant cover it so easy, we are too big. any active member knows he will lose his life for speaking on gang business. you can see it for your self on lockup MSNBC. when a sureno talks on tv he is in protective custody. lks get away with snitching. i seen it on tv in rikers island (Lockup MSNBC)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
latin queers are too lame to be on media. no one is intrested in them. Surenos are like the sun, you cant cover it so easy, we are too big. any active member knows he will lose his life for speaking on gang business. you can see it for your self on lockup MSNBC. when a sureno talks on tv he is in protective custody. lks get away with snitching. i seen it on tv in rikers island (Lockup MSNBC)
We are the Sun. Black and Gold...and you wish you surenas had the respect that we have.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

51 Ada LK wrote:
<quoted text>
We are the Sun. Black and Gold...and you wish you surenas had the respect that we have.
respect? lol no one respects u clowns. if we did we would not be invading your city and bloods in NY would not be slicing your faces and making you snitch to the police.lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
respect? lol no one respects u clowns. if we did we would not be invading your city and bloods in NY would not be slicing your faces and making you snitch to the police.lol
Invading what? The mega-malls? The Swap-o-ramas? Cause i dont see yall on the streets of Chicago.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

51 Ada LK wrote:
<quoted text>
Invading what? The mega-malls? The Swap-o-ramas? Cause i dont see yall on the streets of Chicago.
you know we are coming for you latin queers and that is why you are mad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
you know we are coming for you latin queers and that is why you are mad.
We are 25,000 strong in Chicago alone...not counting the suburbs. What the hell are a few surenos gonna do...sell paletas.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

51 Ada LK wrote:
<quoted text>
We are 25,000 strong in Chicago alone...not counting the suburbs. What the hell are a few surenos gonna do...sell paletas.
we are going to continue moving into your neighborhoods. you can continue gangbanging the internet. i on the other hand have a life. i leave my house unlike you, holding down the internet. laterz internet wanksta

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
we are going to continue moving into your neighborhoods. you can continue gangbanging the internet. i on the other hand have a life. i leave my house unlike you, holding down the internet. laterz internet wanksta
It's funny you say that because you will be back on here tomorrow talking nonsense. What's worse, a real gang member banging on the internet, or a fake wanna-be cheer leading for a gang he doesnt even belong to. You need to quit cheer leading.
west bound

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

Wow im fron tha oc and my gang colors r black and gold an do surenos get along wit u kings were bolth latino an we hate blacks bit u guys dres and ack like blacks wat up wit that in my hood there aint no busters bullfroggs crabs or slobs just my gang if u aint repen tha 13 an u look g u geten fuck up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are latin kings deep in texas (Dec '13) Aug 19 elcalenton 15
51st Ada Latin Kings in Texas and Iowa? (Mar '08) Aug 17 forever golden 94
pasadena latin kings (in cali) (Sep '10) Aug 17 Kings 115
Kings in South America , Bogota, Colombia (Mar '07) Aug 16 King Escobar 14
latin kings in atlanta or in georgia???? (Mar '08) Aug 14 king love 182
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Aug 14 Dallas wood 266
i wanna join da alkqn how can i (Jul '07) Aug 13 King ino 1,134

Search the The Latin Kings Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••