Since: Mar 12

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 9, 2012
AMOR TO ALL THE BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S UNITED WE STAND

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2012
there are no latin kings in ca i know cause i live in ca and there are no latin kings in ca
Kingalo

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Mar 15, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
there are no latin kings in ca i know cause i live in ca and there are no latin kings in ca
Im from cali and im a laki king
king diablo N Y

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
Yes i am latin king. I have been for 6 years i moved to san diego in sept email me at ceaser.diablo@gmail.com
king diablo N Y

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2012
Kingalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im from cali and im a laki king
Brother we r all family but oath is a virtue
Im a brooklyn set but i live in san diego we all should get together build n grow our faily nation wide
GTR

South Vienna, OH

#7 Apr 7, 2012
Any in Ohio
GTR

South Vienna, OH

#8 Apr 8, 2012
I'm from Harlem 120st moved to Cincinnati I got a small tribe and need more
the queen king

United States

#9 Apr 24, 2012
king diablo N Y wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i am latin king. I have been for 6 years i moved to san diego in sept email me at ceaser.diablo@gmail.com
Me too txt back
the queen king

Tyler, TX

#10 Apr 24, 2012
the queen king wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too txt back
Ljaimes464@mail
Txt me all the Latin kings ight
king ceaser aka Inca

United States

#11 Apr 27, 2012
ADR MA BROTHERS N SISTAS yes we should get
together as a family in San Diego hmu with a text
king diablo N Y wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother we r all family but oath is a virtue
Im a brooklyn set but i live in san diego we all should get together build n grow our faily nation wide
California KMC Chapters

Salida, CA

#12 Jun 20, 2012
king ceaser aka Inca wrote:
ADR MA BROTHERS N SISTAS yes we should get
together as a family in San Diego hmu with a text
<quoted text>
U the Inca of what?? And who?? We out here in central cali with a few chapters too not just one.. There was a chapter in Santa Ana and San Diego idk about Santa Ana if they're recruiting or growing if it's less then 8 brothas it aint a chapter u need at least have 8 brothas to be a chapter.. If u don't know that now u do... But the one in san Diego was ran by some lame that was in the military and that broke his word every time he gave it he was a liar and I don't think he's doing his thing no more but all u should be out there and recruiting and growing making a part of San Diego a part of the nation... Amor im out!!

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 20, 2012
kings love their queens a king is a male and a queen is a female male and female love is natural so kings love their queens
rey j twitch Nc

Kirkland, IL

#14 Jul 1, 2012
GTR wrote:
I'm from Harlem 120st moved to Cincinnati I got a small tribe and need more
yo i got a lil bro need find some king broths we from smithfeild nc he just moved there holla back .my name rey j twitch am inforcer for smithfield n.c holla back crownz . this mu e mail( quinsalinas@gmail.com)

Since: Jul 11

Escalon, CA

#15 Jul 20, 2012
California KMC Chapters wrote:
<quoted text>
U the Inca of what?? And who?? We out here in central cali with a few chapters too not just one.. There was a chapter in Santa Ana and San Diego idk about Santa Ana if they're recruiting or growing if it's less then 8 brothas it aint a chapter u need at least have 8 brothas to be a chapter.. If u don't know that now u do... But the one in san Diego was ran by some lame that was in the military and that broke his word every time he gave it he was a liar and I don't think he's doing his thing no more but all u should be out there and recruiting and growing making a part of San Diego a part of the nation... Amor im out!!
ay king brother iv been looking for homies out in Salida for days i need to start kickin it wit yall you think you can help a homie out lemmy no bruh
jay

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#16 Feb 8, 2013
I'm a king from Texas, been out here in SD tryin to keep my shit straight. Ive heard all the kings link up with the surenos round here. It's like joint style but on the bricks. I'll see yall around if your still in SD.
Righteous king

Marysville, CA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
jay"]I'm a king from Texas, been out here in SD tryin to keep my shit straight. Ive heard all the kings link up with the surenos round here. It's like joint style but on the bricks. I'll see yall around if your still in SD..........ADR Brotha Wer in sd are you at kuz I knw sum down ther
dee

Washington, DC

#18 Feb 27, 2013
I'm tryna b king. I live in Baltimore Maryland
AZ shinin

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2013
jay wrote:
I'm a king from Texas, been out here in SD tryin to keep my shit straight. Ive heard all the kings link up with the surenos round here. It's like joint style but on the bricks. I'll see yall around if your still in SD.
Righteous king wrote:
ADR Brotha Wer in sd are you at kuz I knw sum down ther
Who' where?
king rebel

Forest Hills, NY

#20 Apr 18, 2014
A.D.R my brothers L.E.S Aztec tribe keep the unity strong and uphold yourself like a king at all times..
Almighty

Miami, FL

#21 Apr 19, 2014
With all respect to the manitos but this different tribe shit isn't what my manifesto says....it read we are all one nation under the krown....with that said amor de Rey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating advice? 18 hr cheesefry16 2
new dark gang against king nation called ABK "a... (Jan '11) Tue king dolla 67
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Nov 23 aka wedo 272
surenas getting pimped by la eme? (Apr '08) Nov 23 not all bad 100
the real king form down south miami (Jan '07) Nov 22 khan305 102
"kmc brothas from new york" (May '08) Nov 21 king streetz 282
are there any Latin Kings in South Carolina loo... Nov 21 bakwood5 1

The Latin Kings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE