Spaulding andk leymone

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 16, 2011
One identified net banging imposter is oficer modest gave him my number and he never called he posts knowledge and bangs on the internet as if he's a brother no one pay this fake attention
ALKN

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Spaulding andk leymone wrote:
One identified net banging imposter is oficer modest gave him my number and he never called he posts knowledge and bangs on the internet as if he's a brother no one pay this fake attention
Lol u late that's old news brother we all new he was a fed
Spaulding andk Leymone

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Spaulding andk Leymone wrote:
<quoted text>Lol u late that's old news brother we all new he was a fed Only varifying the fact that my investigation is done
my work is done
Real Tlk

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 16, 2011
This entire site should be shut down half the site is imposters but well done king on ur investigation
no name

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 16, 2011
All u guys a disgrace to the nation net banging makes u just as bad as oficer Modesto and the rest of these fools
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2011
When did u give me your number u straight BITC....when I've been begging u and ALKN over there u two straight BITCes....real talk email me u coward u BITC email me I will shoot u my number so that you'll know who the FK u talking too....god I wish on the KROWN that I love I knew who u two BITCes were on 360 u cowards would regret everything u have ever said to me or these two chapters in cali....
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2011
ALKN wrote:
<quoted text>Lol u late that's old news brother we all new he was a fed
Your queen as is still YAPPING.....listen go to the other forum almighty Latin kings California go back to that one get my email u and your boyfriend contact me asap please fkn do so.....
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2011
Look how u straight up made a forum and on top of it lied about giving me your number I just checked my email nothing from u or ur boyfriend I've been dying inside to get a hold of u two BITCes....email me u BITC use anyone's email just email me so that I get u my number to ur bogus as calling me a fake BROTHA I come on this website to always meet new BROTHAs from all over the states and none of them have ever disrespected our chapters here in cali that are both branched of the motherland....and a brother as myself that's originated from GLENVIEW Il and then TRANSFERED to R.C. northside Chicago and now we out here in cali u think I'm the only on from Chicago OUTTT here we gotta BROTHA out here that is from the MODESTO chapter that he originated school & lavern the other BROTHA that runs FRESNO is from little villlage from 30th and trumbal if I spelled it correctly....that's why I keep on telling u and telling u both that u two don't have a FKN clue who ur talking too....I'm begging u two to please email me cause like I said I'm FKN dying to find out who u both are....

AMOR de REY MODESTO & FRESNO California chapters.....
Syke36026@gmail
Spaulding and Leymone

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 17, 2011
Oficer Modesto is fake due for he fact the he
hAs Said and done things a real king would never say oh And for those who don't beleve me
Go
Check
On the
End of the. California latin king
Form lol this fraud need a impsters violation
Drake st king

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 17, 2011
Don't communicate wit oficer Modesto any a single chitown nicca knows him or respects him
Spaulding and Leymone

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 18, 2011
king BIG modesto Ca wrote:
<quoted text>
Your queen as is still YAPPING.....listen go to the other forum almighty Latin kings California go back to that one get my email u and your boyfriend contact me asap please fkn do so.....
When u gonna call me fool........
Spaulding and Leymone

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 21, 2011
This fool oficer Modesto has year to kall me I just gave it to him Agen and he has yet to respond this fake
Mofo lucky he ain't close by or he wouldhave been caught
It but he ain't All that free I'm gonna have to hit up the aid from Pasedena and tell them to handle this fake
king BIG modesto Ca

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2011
Spaulding and Leymone wrote:
This fool oficer Modesto has year to kall me I just gave it to him Agen and he has yet to respond this fake
Mofo lucky he ain't close by or he wouldhave been caught
It but he ain't All that free I'm gonna have to hit up the aid from Pasedena and tell them to handle this fake
PASADENA Latin king 13KILLA FK ur wanna be kings SURENOS u a straight BICT.....WHEN THE FK DID YOUUUUUU GIVE MEEEE YOUR NUMBER!!!!! WHEN WHERE IS IT HOW CAN I FIND IT U DUMB BITC LOOK HOW FAKE U ARE I JUST GOT A EMAIL FROM BIG LO HOW COME EVERYBODY ELSE THAT EMAILS ME OFF THIS SITE I GET A HOLD OF THEM RIGHT BACK.....WHERE'S YOUR NUMBER HOW ARE U SENDING IT TO ME U BICT....HERE IT GOES AGAIN U FKN FOWNY syke36026@gmail.com THERE IT IS HAVE UR ILLITERATE DUMB FKN AS EMAIL IT AGAIN IF YOU EVEN ARE SENDING ME UR NUMBER...AMOR DE REY TO U COWARD U FAKE FOWNY FK....
BIG LO

San Jose, CA

#14 Jul 21, 2011
yeah i did send him a email thats his real shit
Spaulding and Leymone

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 22, 2011
BIG LO wrote:
yeah i did send him a email thats his real shit
U know ur following up a fake rite
Spaulding and Leymone

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 22, 2011
I'm still waiting on ur phone call any day now
No name

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 22, 2011
U must be really bored waiting on some fake fraud to kall u lol he ain't gonna call jo
Spaulding and Leymone

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 24, 2011
I quit officers modestos fake still ain't called
MotherLandKrownt own

El Monte, CA

#20 Feb 11, 2013
king BIG modesto Ca wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how u straight up made a forum and on top of it lied about giving me your number I just checked my email nothing from u or ur boyfriend I've been dying inside to get a hold of u two BITCes....email me u BITC use anyone's email just email me so that I get u my number to ur bogus as calling me a fake BROTHA I come on this website to always meet new BROTHAs from all over the states and none of them have ever disrespected our chapters here in cali that are both branched of the motherland....and a brother as myself that's originated from GLENVIEW Il and then TRANSFERED to R.C. northside Chicago and now we out here in cali u think I'm the only on from Chicago OUTTT here we gotta BROTHA out here that is from the MODESTO chapter that he originated school & lavern the other BROTHA that runs FRESNO is from little villlage from 30th and trumbal if I spelled it correctly....that's why I keep on telling u and telling u both that u two don't have a FKN clue who ur talking too....I'm begging u two to please email me cause like I said I'm FKN dying to find out who u both are....
AMOR de REY MODESTO & FRESNO California chapters.....
Syke36026@gmail
HE MUST BE A NO BODY I DONT KNOW OF NO BROTHER THAT LIVES OUT IN NORTHERN CALI AND THATZ MY HOOD U SPEAKING OF IM A VILLAGE KING
RIGHTEOUS KING

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2013
HE MUST BE A NO BODY I DONT KNOW OF NO BROTHER THAT LIVES OUT IN NORTHERN CALI AND THATZ MY HOOD U SPEAKING OF IM A VILLAGE KING..........YO IM FRM LIL.VILLAGE AND I AM,LIVING IN NORTHEN KALI HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL TRUMBULL30.AK@GMAIL.COM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to be a Latin Queen. Question? (Sep '11) 3 hr aye mami 29
mexicans lk getting pimped by papi lord gino an... (Jan '10) Fri Not A Banger 86
18 street and mara salvatrucha are surenos (Oct '09) Fri Not A Banger 94
Queen Looking For Her King (Jun '14) Fri Queen_ADR_ADC 13
why do kkings think that they are almighty (May '08) Dec 24 No Knowledge 12
the real king form down south miami (Jan '07) Dec 24 K town 103
sexy 26 year old puertorican looking for a king Dec 22 mariapr88 11
More from around the web