all that kings r is a gay pride organization founded by a homosexual
brandon

New York, NY

#30 Aug 25, 2009
yo i wanna be latin king how i start ?
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

#31 Aug 25, 2009
Brandon you are a sucka. do your self a favor and join a real gang. latin klowns are wanna- bees with their stupid bumble bee colors and stupid, non- sense structure.(king, queen, jester, princess ect.) what is that? latin kings are a joke.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#32 Aug 27, 2009
LK KILLA wrote:
Brandon you are a sucka. do your self a favor and join a real gang. latin klowns are wanna- bees with their stupid bumble bee colors and stupid, non- sense structure.(king, queen, jester, princess ect.) what is that? latin kings are a joke.
It is funny to see surenos and wanna-be surenos hating on this page. Stick to your taditional enemies, because when it comes to the ALKQN you guys do not even compare. Tell me where you are superior than us.

Organization
Social Political Experience
Structure
Latino Unity
Numbers (real numbers, not fake alliances)
Worldwide Recognition

We are a real nation that is respected all over the world. I can got to Texas, New York, Spain, Italy etc...and my King Brothers will not look at me funny. Can a Sureno from New York go to California and have that same respect. No. They will be like "what click you from", "what MM member are you in connection with", "when was the last time you payed your taxes", lol You guys are not a real gang that is under one real leadership. Your little clicks and surenos gangs are like grapes in a field: good for the picking to be eaten up and not worth anything once plucked from your mother land. Our vine is real and far reaching for those those who recieve their Krown and live by our laws.

KING LOVE YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW ALWAYS AND FOREVER!
king stoney

United States

#33 Aug 27, 2009
51 Ada LK wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny to see surenos and wanna-be surenos hating on this page. Stick to your taditional enemies, because when it comes to the ALKQN you guys do not even compare. Tell me where you are superior than us.
Organization
Structure
Latino Unity
Worldwide Recognition
We are a real nation that is respected all over the world. I can got to Texas, New York, Spain, Italy etc...and my King Brothers will not look at me funny. Can a Sureno from New York go to California and have that same respect. No. They will be like "what click you from", "what MM member are you in connection with", "when was the last time you payed your taxes", lol You guys are not a real gang that is under one real leadership. Your little clicks and surenos gangs are like grapes in a field: good for the picking to be eaten up and not worth anything once plucked from your mother land. Our vine is real and far reaching for those those who recieve their Krown and live by our laws.
peace in black and gold!!!
Affliation latin kings

AOL

#34 Aug 28, 2009
51 Ada LK wrote:
<quoted text>
Organization
Structure
Latino Unity
Worldwide Recognition
THat dude speaks the truth real talk! no the kings go hella hard where im from. ihavent been able to get in touch with some of them though but i was given a roserary from a queen and she told me i was blessed can u tell me wat that actually means its gold and white she told me those colors show respect to the kingz?
Tom Rutledge

Washington, DC

#35 Aug 28, 2009
LILPONCE wrote:
my cuz is in alkqn an he dont want meh ta jion but he dont own me so im in texas how do i get in
This is all WHITE AMERICAN POWER.
Tom Rutledge

Washington, DC

#36 Aug 28, 2009
LK KILLA wrote:
Have to say that you are only talking about your momma and she is just as crummy as you and your family. THIS IS WHITE AMERICAN POWER YOU FOREIGN HOMIES.
latin king 4 life

Knightdale, NC

#37 Sep 7, 2009
LK KILLA wrote:
yea were a joke say that to are face see what happens
latin king 4 life

Knightdale, NC

#38 Sep 7, 2009
yea were a joke right say that to are face
almighty

United States

#40 Sep 14, 2009
amor de rey!
Devon Smith

Washington, DC

#41 Sep 18, 2009
LILPONCE wrote:
my cuz is in alkqn an he dont want meh ta jion but he dont own me so im in texas how do i get in
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A PROBLEM AND YOU MAY WANT TO GET SOME SCHRINK TO GIVE YOU THERAPY:
By Devon Smith of Silver Spring, Maryland:

The Hells Angels. The Bandidos. Asian triads. Russian mobsters and corrupt cops. Even the KKK. Just part of a day’s work for Alex Caine, an undercover agent who has seen it all and the gangs are becoming more and soon too due to the economy and moral decline. They are helping Al-Qaeda terrorize schools, shopping centers while they do local crime and funnel the proceeds to them. They steal cars and attack cops in the process of getting away and plan to blow up courthouses and recently, some of them had plans to attack the America's Most Wanted station and the Fox 5 news station sometime this year according to sources. Alex Caine started life as a working-class boy who always thought he’d end up in a blue-collar job. But after a tour in Vietnam and a stretch in prison on marijuana-possession charges, he fell into the cloak-and-dagger world of a contracted agent or “kite”: infiltrating criminal groups that cops across North America and around the globe were unable to penetrate themselves.

Thanks to his quick-wittedness and his tough but unthreatening demeanor, Caine could fit into whatever unsavory situation he found himself. Over twenty-five years, his assignments ran the gamut from bad-ass bikers to triad toughs. When a job was over, he’d slip away to a new part of the continent or world, where he would assume a new identity and then go back to work on another group of bad guys.

Told with page-turning immediacy, Befriend and Betray gives a candid look behind the scenes at some familiar police operations and blows the lid off others that law enforcement would much prefer to keep hidden. And it offers an unvarnished account of the toll such a life takes, one that often left Caine to wonder who he really was, behind those decades of assumed identities. Or whether justice was ever truly served.
jordan

Champaign, IL

#42 Oct 1, 2009
I) THE CROWN Once a brother is crown, He shall carry himself with a respect that no one can reach. His respect his shield and his sword is to all those who try to break him.
A KINGS RESPECT IS 360 DEGREE STRONG.

A CROWN is worn in your mind as well in your heart as a symbol of victory, Honor and knowledge
(ONCE YOU ARE CROWN YOU CAN NEVER BE UNCROWN.)
(Unless other wise specified)

III) THE FIVE POINT OF THE CROWN.

1.RESPECT 2.HONESTY 3.UNITY 4.KNOWLEDGE 5.LOVE
RESPECT. is for your brother, the crown and the Nation. A brother respect will show high regard to the Nation.
HONESTY. is marked by truth, your word is your crown and your crown is your nation. A king will live by his word
UNITY. is in the condition of being united into a single whole one for all and all for one.
THE CROWN SYMBOLIZE ONE PEOPLE-LATINOS.
KNOWNLEDGE. is knowing of your lesson and prayers, gained through the study and experience of your nation.
LOVE. Is what you carry in your heart for your brother and sister of this nation.

IV) THE COLOR OF THE CROWN BLACK, GOLD, AND RED

BLACK. is for the knowledge of our ancients and our superiors of our past.
GOLD. is for the sun that shines on us and brings light to our crown.
RED. is for the brothers who shed their life for the cause of our nation.
YELLOW MAY BE WORN IF GOLD CAN NOT BE OBTAINED.

V)NATIONS SUPERIORITY STRUCTURE.-----STONES OF SUPERIORS.

1-SUPREME FIRST CROWN.---------STONE BLACK.
2-SUPREME SECOND CROWN.---------STONE WHITE.
3-SUPREME WARLORD.---------STONE GREEN.
4-SUPREME CROWN OF ARMS.---------STONE RED.
5-SUPREME CAPTAIN CROWN ADVISER.---------STONE GOLD.

CHAPTER.

1-FIRST CROWN.---------STONE BLACK.
2-SECOND CROWN.---------STONE WHITE.
3-WARLORD.---------STONE GREEN.
4-CROWN OF ARMS.---------STONE RED.
5-CAPTAIN CROWN ADVISER.---------STONE GOLD.
jordan

Champaign, IL

#43 Oct 1, 2009
PRAYERS

Latin King Family
God please care for this family as your family of these saints, give the strength among us all to help each other until no end is amplify. Our kings by our race in multitude and fill us with joy that only you can give, thanks be to god.
Amor De Rey

Have Mercy

Have mercy our father on our enemy, Open the door that he may be my friend. If he acts right, I will be decent if he acts bad he soon shall repent, give me your blessing.
Amor De Rey

Mortal Warrior

I am a Latin King in every moment. Protecting my crown with all my life, it is my sacrifice in every mission to be readily available until death rendering my heart of thee I ask our heavenly father forgive my sins and free my soul.
Amor De Rey

Family
Our name are as our father named us, we are yesterday, today and tomorrow. almighty father, king of kings, hear us as we come to you in one mind, body and soul. In true wisdom, respect, knowledge and understanding, bless our chief as one as they are and always been. Bless our warriors that they maybe strong in war and also in peace. Bless the nation of the almighty Latin Kings for we realize that you are the best and wise of all seeing eyes. for we are and shall always remain your chosen people of the lion tribe, the sun tribe and the most holy tribe under the sun, At prayers we stand upright with our right fist across our heart up to 360° strong of kings wisdom, we are and always remain your chosen people, we are yesterday, today and tomorrow, Latin people forever
Amor De Rey

Our Father
Our father King of Kings, you can have my heart at your will and let your sun shine upon our colors as your sun shines upon the earth.
Amor De Rey

Prayer for Deceased
Receive this soul, Our heavenly father as you recieve our body in life, we share this love of our grief and with his love we will follow. God bless you.
Amor De Rey
King Crash

Austin, TX

#44 Oct 2, 2009
jordan wrote:
I) THE CROWN Once a brother is crown, He shall carry himself with a respect that no one can reach. His respect his shield and his sword is to all those who try to break him.
A CROWN is worn in your mind as well in your heart as a symbol of victory, Honor and knowledge
RESPECT. is for your brother, the crown and the Nation. A brother respect will show high regard to the Nation.
HONESTY. is marked by truth, your word is your crown and your crown is your nation. A king will live by his word
UNITY. is in the condition of being united into a single whole one for all and all for one.
KNOWNLEDGE. is knowing of your lesson and prayers, gained through the study and experience of your nation.
LOVE. Is what you carry in your heart for your brother and sister of this nation.
CHAPTER.
You must be EAST COAST WTF is your problem postin LIT ON THE NET don't they teach you that in NY is against everything we stand for. Learn your real KNOWLEDGE get with it!! And you wonder why us KM/C Brothers beef wit ya'll
King-S

Jamaica, NY

#46 Oct 4, 2009
jordan wrote:
CHAPTER.
1st off- the lit is way fake and missing out on key words...
\
2nd off- every king knows to look out for thois fake shyt..

3rd- this is internet knowledge....i dare yu to say it to a real king nd see what happens
King Crash

Austin, TX

#48 Oct 4, 2009
My comment was in no way a form of disrespect to my true KING BROTHERS in NY ADR
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

#49 Oct 4, 2009
All You wack klowns are a joke. you klowns should do something else, gangbanging is not for you. latin klowns are too soft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Thu EL CISKO 303
Im Not a Queen but I NEED ur HELP (Jun '07) Jul 27 Reyna 81
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Jul 27 King C 117
18 street and mara salvatrucha are surenos (Oct '09) Jul 26 what 98
elgin nortenos Jul 24 Girl18 2
chicago nortenos 14 (Sep '09) Jul 22 D14blo 430
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Jul 22 Jacob Rubio 28
More from around the web