Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“360 4 life”

Since: Oct 08

ponce

#1 Oct 19, 2008
my cuz is in alkqn an he dont want meh ta jion but he dont own me so im in texas how do i get in
NWK_LKs

Morris Plains, NJ

#2 Oct 20, 2008
find the Nation out on the streets... and stop asking online

“360 4 life”

ponce

#3 Oct 20, 2008
how ima find em in mc kinney texas dis town so fake i hate it here but i cant do nuthin till im 16 shit
NWK_LKs

Morris Plains, NJ

#4 Oct 20, 2008
Ima tell you right now... ain't nothing on the net so just wait... you can't seek membership through the net you gotta meet Bros/Sis's in your area... TX = Chicago plugged Kings at that so just wait untill your able to move around and seek brothers/sisters out
25 dc pr

Trenton, NJ

#5 Oct 21, 2008
ill tell u strait like this if you want to live a good life dont join lk, dont join no gang, also if you realy want to do it, do it for the the rite reasons
KING KILLA

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Oct 21, 2008
dnt join little kids join the big bad 13. l.k aint shit here in the 561

“360 4 life”

ponce

#7 Oct 21, 2008
but my in my fam 4 gens ta gens my fam has been kings an queens an dey aint neva did meh wrong dey family an u no wat dey say blood is thicker den water now idk wat ta do should i be a queen???????? dame

“360 4 life”

ponce

#8 Oct 21, 2008
i feel yah but i dont want ta let my family down ya no

“360 4 life”

ponce

#9 Oct 21, 2008
i feel ya
NWK_LKs

Morris Plains, NJ

#11 Oct 21, 2008
lol@25 dc pr... bro your about the most lamest on here tryna make it seem its sweet life being a member in any gang/clique/mobb/orignization then the ALKN.... all comes with the negative and positive so hush all that noise ... and Lil Ponce if you got fams thats about it then talk to them... Its your decision you just need to take in your hands and not depend on other opinions of it

“360 4 life”

ponce

#12 Oct 22, 2008
tru it is my deciision but how do i tell my fam itz hard ta talk ta my momz yo
Twitchy

Appleton, WI

#15 Feb 22, 2009
how do i become a king wheen theres none up where i am
KING DROOPY

Mexico

#16 Mar 8, 2009
YO MANITO I 5TAYED ON 5ALIVE N I CAME DOWN TO MEXICO CITY N 5HIT WAT AM I SOPPOSTE TO DO TO 5TART MY OWN TRIBE O 5ET ?''A.D.R
steve

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Mar 8, 2009
love ya
steve

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Mar 8, 2009
u start by keepingurmouth shut pendeho
reyna

West Bend, WI

#20 May 28, 2009
u shudnt become a queen 4 family, u shud do it becuz in U u now its right, and ur right wit it. and part of it i being fearless. cant be afraid to tell ur fam, no matter wat they think. or wat u think they gonna say. just do wat feels right for life. if u KNOW that u ARE a queen, then find some manitos o manitas. and if u aint 16 yet, chances r u aint gonna be able 2 be a queen officially yet. and if gens of ur fam r its a lot easier for u, and theyll prolly understand and maybe b happy 4 u. all in al, u shudnt b askin on the internet, cuz u aint gonna find much here.u gotta ge out and meet some real manitos. and no disrespect, but u cant let UR life decisions be made for u by askin other people wat U shud do.
King-S

New York, NY

#21 May 28, 2009
KING DROOPY wrote:
YO MANITO I 5TAYED ON 5ALIVE N I CAME DOWN TO MEXICO CITY N 5HIT WAT AM I SOPPOSTE TO DO TO 5TART MY OWN TRIBE O 5ET ?''A.D.R
No u dont have the knowledge or status in tha nation to start ya own tribe....u are a newbie to dis nation...stick with 5 alive and try to get intouch wit your supreme or stones and they will direct u wat to do...

if u dont got their number or anything then u just have to wait till u meet a new bro out their and join hiz tribe...
kimg prise

Lakewood, NJ

#22 May 29, 2009
King-S wrote:
<quoted text>
No u dont have the knowledge or status in tha nation to start ya own tribe....u are a newbie to dis nation...stick with 5 alive and try to get intouch wit your supreme or stones and they will direct u wat to do...
if u dont got their number or anything then u just have to wait till u meet a new bro out their and join hiz tribe...
u can do what u need to do rec people and dget ur lls up and seek more so be safe on that note
kimg prise

Lakewood, NJ

#23 May 29, 2009
u do what u gotta do be safe and mind ful u no the eye is always watchin you wher ever u are its always ther so be mind ful about what u do
big27

AOL

#24 Jul 6, 2009
i tink you shu not just to be safe for your self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Sat orl5 93
Latin kings in northside houston tx (Dec '13) Dec 18 kingwedo 10
Where have all the TRUE KINGS and QUEENS gone t... (May '07) Dec 17 No Good 28
When A King Takes A Queen?? Dec 14 Queen_ADR_ADC 1
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Dec 13 john 95
sexy 26 year old puertorican looking for a king Dec 13 No Good 2
surenas getting pimped by la eme? (Apr '08) Dec 11 Big Daddy 102
More from around the web