Interview: Metalocalypse Animators Bi...

Interview: Metalocalypse Animators Birth Titmouse Games Division

There are 1 comment on the Gamasutra story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Interview: Metalocalypse Animators Birth Titmouse Games Division. In it, Gamasutra reports that:

Los Angeles-based Titmouse, the animation studio "creative force" behind Adult Swim's Metalocalypse animated series, has started its own game studio, Titmouse Games -- and Gamasutra had a chance to talk to Titmouse Games creative director Aaron Habibipour about its plans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gamasutra.

Evan

Columbia, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2009
i dont watch Metalocalypse hell thats the last thing i want to watch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Last Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Brothers Suck, Says British Music Site (Feb '09) Aug '11 Tokio Hotel Addicted 21
News Jonas Brothers Nominated For 'Worst Band' By NM... (Feb '09) Aug '11 Tokio Hotel Addicted 27
News Despite off-key year, 2010 had musical moments (Jan '11) Jan '11 Tiempo 2
News SOUTH BAY HISTORY: Hermosa Beach 'Church' (Nov '10) Nov '10 Citizen Hermosa 1
News Brooks and Dunn show a hit, despite Dunn's sore... (Jun '10) Jun '10 marian 1
News CDs you may have missed (Dec '08) Dec '08 Renee D 2
News White Swan Runs Red (Sep '08) Sep '08 Crystal 1
More from around the web