Despite off-key year, 2010 had musical moments

However, the year did have its moments. In late February, the alt-country Zac Brown Band put on an entertaining show at the Pan American Center. Full Story
Scott Weaver

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Jan 2, 2011
Lucas could have also addressed the LC Friends of Chamber Music, which seems to have (sadly) faded away. This small organization did a terrific job a couple of years ago bringing in the St. Petersburg Quartet to perform at the Rio Grande Theater, proving that the venue, and our small city, could host a world-class classical music performance.

Let's revive the chamber music society in 2011!
Tiempo

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Hey Lucas thanks for always putting PONY PRODUCTIONS shows in the paper. I always appreciate seeing all the young men and women coming out and having a good time at all my shows at Mikey's Place. Please keep doing what you are doing and please tell all your loyal customers that PONY PRODUCTIONS has more things coming up this year to stay tuned. <Phil>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Last Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonas Brothers Suck, Says British Music Site (Feb '09) Aug '11 Tokio Hotel Addicted 21
Jonas Brothers Nominated For 'Worst Band' By NM... (Feb '09) Aug '11 Tokio Hotel Addicted 27
SOUTH BAY HISTORY: Hermosa Beach 'Church' (Nov '10) Nov '10 Citizen Hermosa 1
Brooks and Dunn show a hit, despite Dunn's sore... (Jun '10) Jun '10 marian 1
Interview: Metalocalypse Animators Birth Titmou... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Evan 1
CDs you may have missed (Dec '08) Dec '08 Renee D 2
White Swan Runs Red (Sep '08) Sep '08 Crystal 1
More from around the web