Two Men Under Arrest for Breaking Into a Clarksburg Business

May 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The State Journal

Clarksburg Police have arrested two men for breaking into the Clarksburg Blueprint Company.

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jawwed Bwand

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Dawnit! Now who gonna be my dawt pawtnew at the bah?
da weel jawwed bwand

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

dat han funy due.
Baw Dawts

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

That one Johnson boy would do anything for you. And by anything, I mean ANYTHING. you know what I'm sayin.' He'd mow your grass and clean your gutters for no more than a shot in the mouth.
Wickey Mooah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Baw Dawts wrote:
That one Johnson boy would do anything for you. And by anything, I mean ANYTHING. you know what I'm sayin.' He'd mow your grass and clean your gutters for no more than a shot in the mouth.
Is dat twue? I wan dat mudduh puckuhs numbuh!!
hatescummies

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

glad im married to a cop to that arrests scumballs!!
Adrienne Beluga

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

hatescummies wrote:
glad im married to a cop to that arrests scumballs!!
Is your husband's name Drew Peterson? Cuz I hope he be treating you as good as his previous old ladys :).
P.S. Why you Hates Cummies? What they do to you?
Not Gay

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Baw Dawts wrote:
I remember. He was the better looking one and he would do anything as long as you had enough beer and $10 bills. He let me push five pool balls up his ass once. It was two for ten night so I only had to pay $25. He even let me watch them come out for free. They made a hell of a noise dropping onto the kitchen tile.
Stanley Roper

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Are you guys talking about that Jack Tripper? I am looking for him, he owes me back rent.
Susie Cue

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Stanley Roper wrote:
Are you guys talking about that Jack Tripper? I am looking for him, he owes me back rent.
I've missed you. It's good to hear from you. I had a sex change and now I can have your baby. Sort of. Furley banged me once but I didn't have a vagina then.

“Don't sing it, Bring it!”

Since: Nov 08

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

What is happening in this thread....I wish we had a moderator to control this kind of out of control stupidity.

“SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT”

Since: Jun 09

Somewhere in the sticks of WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

WTF? Who in the world would let someone push pool balls up their ass? I am guessing that it would hurt!! OMG this is sickning!!! I hope they never come into the ER wanting them removed. I will run the other way!! I have heard of people putting gerbils up their asses but not pool balls.
Dreama

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

The Joker 824 wrote:
WTF? Who in the world would let someone push pool balls up their ass? I am guessing that it would hurt!! OMG this is sickning!!! I hope they never come into the ER wanting them removed. I will run the other way!! I have heard of people putting gerbils up their asses but not pool balls.
u work at UHC?
b-cuz my bf knows this CNA and he sez a guy come in there once w/ a coke bottle stuck up there big end 1st!! analbeads are 1 thing as long as u dont go ripping them out all fast like your starting a lawnmower but pool ballsz?! Gross

“SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT”

Since: Jun 09

Somewhere in the sticks of WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Dreama wrote:
<quoted text>u work at UHC?
b-cuz my bf knows this CNA and he sez a guy come in there once w/ a coke bottle stuck up there big end 1st!! analbeads are 1 thing as long as u dont go ripping them out all fast like your starting a lawnmower but pool ballsz?! Gross
I don't work for UHC but, for another hospital and there have been a few people come in with hotdog weiners and pencils stuck up their asses. One guy even came in with a rip in his anus from a large cucumber and had to have stitches. I don't know what I would do if someone would come in with pool balls in them!!
Dreama

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Not Gay wrote:
<quoted text> I remember. He was the better looking one and he would do anything as long as you had enough beer and $10 bills. He let me push five pool balls up his ass once. It was two for ten night so I only had to pay $25. He even let me watch them come out for free. They made a hell of a noise dropping onto the kitchen tile.
how can u b not gay and enjoy something like that. u r a freak plin and simple
Dreama

Bridgeport, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

oops i meant plain
The Gay Blade

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Judged:

Razor sure knows about these "people" who stick things like poolballs up thier husker do. I think it is really Razor who is doing it. Like when people say "I have this friend", they are really talking about themselves.
BA Barracus

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

I pity da fool what shove them pool balls up they ass.

“Don't sing it, Bring it!”

Since: Nov 08

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

The Gay Blade wrote:
Razor sure knows about these "people" who stick things like poolballs up thier husker do. I think it is really Razor who is doing it. Like when people say "I have this friend", they are really talking about themselves.
I didn't say anything about it....I think you have me confused....reading comprehension is a problem in this forum.
Not Gay

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Back again. It was five pool balls. That's no joke. He's a changed man.
Not Gay

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Judged:

Dreama wrote:
<quoted text>how can u b not gay and enjoy something like that. u r a freak plin and simple
I used to pray to our God never to have sex with trendy named bitches. That would include Dreama, Brittny and Tiffany. Never F****d them, never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Johnstons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia Family Happy to Be 'The Real Life Seven... (May '12) May '12 Sharon 1
Pet Tales: Beating astronomical odds, Astro is ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tim 1
High School Drug Concerns (Mar '10) Mar '10 Anonymous 3

Search the The Johnstons Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••