Blogger Recalls Jerry Garcia Band at Commack Arena

Feb 1, 2012 Full story: Patch.com

Jerry Garcia, of Grateful Dead fame, visited Commack in Marich of 1978 to perform at the Long Island Arena , writes Lost Live Dead .

Full Story
Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Jerry’s music lives on with his world-embracing love and energy. I drew a psychedelic portrait of him to honor his legacy on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/08/to... Feel free to drop in and tell me about how the Deadhead movement affecting your life and appreciation of music.
ccj

Copiague, NY

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Brandt Hardin wrote:
Jerry’s music lives on with his world-embracing love and energy. I drew a psychedelic portrait of him to honor his legacy on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/08/to... Feel free to drop in and tell me about how the Deadhead movement affecting your life and appreciation of music.
Jerry's music sucked then and sucks now even more because I'm not high. Guess you didn't get the memo about throwing away the tie-die, taking a shower and growing up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Grateful Dead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Garcia's Marin County house goes up for sale (Sep '10) Aug 30 Nerfy in Chugiak 27
Chauvet Professional Legend Series Creates Aura... Aug 25 Sir Samuel 1
Review & Photos | Gathering Of The Vibes | Thur... Aug '14 brandy 13
The Grateful Dead and Bob Weir's long strange trip Apr '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
lost ring (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jason 1
Quackery unbound (Dec '13) Dec '13 Pat 1
Joan Osborne to cover all-Grateful Dead cover s... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Anonymous 1
•••
•••

The Grateful Dead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••