Blogger Recalls Jerry Garcia Band at ...

Blogger Recalls Jerry Garcia Band at Commack Arena

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Blogger Recalls Jerry Garcia Band at Commack Arena. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Jerry Garcia, of Grateful Dead fame, visited Commack in Marich of 1978 to perform at the Long Island Arena , writes Lost Live Dead .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Brandt Hardin

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Jerry’s music lives on with his world-embracing love and energy. I drew a psychedelic portrait of him to honor his legacy on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/08/to... Feel free to drop in and tell me about how the Deadhead movement affecting your life and appreciation of music.
ccj

Copiague, NY

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Brandt Hardin wrote:
Jerry’s music lives on with his world-embracing love and energy. I drew a psychedelic portrait of him to honor his legacy on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/08/to... Feel free to drop in and tell me about how the Deadhead movement affecting your life and appreciation of music.
Jerry's music sucked then and sucks now even more because I'm not high. Guess you didn't get the memo about throwing away the tie-die, taking a shower and growing up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Grateful Dead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gathering of the Vibes makes splash at Bridgepo... Fri hardly workin 3
News The Vibes Tribes Gather For 20th Anniversary Year Jul 29 BPT 4
News Town Mountain New Recording Project of Two Grat... Jul 21 Run Junior 1
News Avett Brothers Bob Crawford On Grateful Dead 50... Jul 12 lookout mama 1
i have stuff Jul 12 pat 2
News Grateful Dead tribute band kicks off Fitchburg ... Jul '15 Jim b 4
News Patrick Leahy Lives for The Dead Jun '15 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web