Questions For Grateful Dead Fans

Questions For Grateful Dead Fans

Posted in the The Grateful Dead Forum

Ben

East Wenatchee, WA

#1 Mar 2, 2010
I am doing a research project for communications and I need some primary research. So if you would just take a few seconds and answer these questions it would help me pass my college class. Thanks!

1. What kind of behaviors, beliefs, and characterists do Grateful Dead fans have?

2. What ways do you guys communicate? Is there a slang among you guys?

3. How do you guys pass on the tradition to new generations?

4. What sort of influences do you guys think you have had on mainstream society, media, and culture in the last century.

If you could email me your answers that would be fantastic, thank you for anyone who fills out this questionare and if you could just put your first name at the bottom that would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Grateful Dead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Garcia Biography Quiz Jan 12 herseydenvar 1
owsley belt buckle (Apr '08) Jan 5 jtconcrete yahoo 72
News Naked activists parade in San Francisco's Haigh... Aug '16 Sammy 1
What Would Your Nickname Be At The Grateful Dea... Aug '16 herseydenvar 1
News The 20th annual Gathering of the Vibes music fe... Aug '16 Samuels Furnace Man 6
FRANCE on Shakedown LIVE??? (Jun '16) Jun '16 Justin 1
News Keith Richards Takes Aim at Led Zeppelin and Th... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Crash 3
More from around the web