Thief Gets Away With Grateful Dead Leader's Toilet

Full story: CBS 13 10
SONOMA, Calif. The long, strange trip continues for Jerry Garcia's toilet. Police say the Grateful Dead leader's commode was stolen recently from a driveway along with three other toilets and a bidet. Full Story
Comic Relief

Roseville, MI

#1 Apr 1, 2006
I made a turd today that looks just like GWB. I wonder if I could sell it to those idiots.
cktirumalai

Falls Church, VA

#2 Apr 2, 2006
Anything a pop icon has touched becomes transformed: a kind of secular sanctity. And in Dada toilets became improvised works of art.
quiged

Santa Maria, CA

#3 Apr 2, 2006
The perfect dead-end story.
James

Redmond, WA

#4 Apr 2, 2006
Soon it will be on ebay!
danny

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2006
um WHY!

you mean i can get rich by playing my guitar on the shitter and selling it on ebay?
and to think i have been working at a real job all this time
Lance Winslow

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2006
That just stinks.
Alexis

Ripley, Canada

#7 Apr 4, 2006
Someone just wanted a johnny on the spot!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#9 Aug 9, 2013
Dredging up something this old is desperate.
somoma dev cntr rec room6

Sonoma, CA

#10 Aug 10, 2013
we have lotsa toilets here and all of them have stanked sometimes and like now too. when we are change over and become the new indian cultural center as by govenord Arnold's deal with the tribes we will play in the cassinos which is cultural it says here on the paper. I do not like toilets as they stinking and sometimes they make food come back and serve it and then it is throws up time with the hot towel. later will be dirty movies and cigratteses and bouze to. hot time. yup
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#11 Aug 11, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
Dredging up something this old is desperate.
...and I'M the one that dredged it. No one noticed that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Grateful Dead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Garcia's Marin County house goes up for sale (Sep '10) Aug 30 Nerfy in Chugiak 27
Chauvet Professional Legend Series Creates Aura... Aug 25 Sir Samuel 1
Review & Photos | Gathering Of The Vibes | Thur... Aug '14 brandy 13
The Grateful Dead and Bob Weir's long strange trip Apr '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
lost ring Mar '14 Jason 1
Quackery unbound (Dec '13) Dec '13 Pat 1
Joan Osborne to cover all-Grateful Dead cover s... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Anonymous 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Grateful Dead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••