Shafiq Husayn, Sa-Ra Creative Partner...

Shafiq Husayn, Sa-Ra Creative Partners and the Sound of Leimert Park Hip-Hop

There are 1 comment on the LA Weekly story from Nov 25, 2009, titled Shafiq Husayn, Sa-Ra Creative Partners and the Sound of Leimert Park Hip-Hop. In it, LA Weekly reports that:

The cover of En' A-Free-Ka , the solo album from Sa-Ra Creative Partners ' Shafiq Husayn , shows the producer and MC studiously perched on a slender, dark-green stool, clutching an ancient-looking brown spear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Weekly.

enhager

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Shafiq was raised in my neighborhood. For more about the Soul of Los Angeles, visit the social networking and crowdsourced news site http://www.LeimertParkBeat.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Good Life Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kanye West yelled at a fan in a wheelchair to s... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Big mike 13
News Minnesota's good life for Whites only? (Aug '14) Sep '14 Ron 18
News Great gifts (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anniversary Gift ... 1
News Living 'The Good Life': How Brown University St... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Gun Nut 2
good annette it is defined america she is good.... (Jun '13) Jun '13 GERALD 1
News Penelope Keith remembers her Good Life co-star ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lois Lettini 1
News Emilia Fox dreams of The Good Life (May '10) Aug '11 nathaly 2
More from around the web