Good morning, you're on the General S...

Good morning, you're on the General Store

There are 32 comments on the The Interior Journal story from Feb 20, 2010, titled Good morning, you're on the General Store. In it, The Interior Journal reports that:

Renee Knies has a voice for radio and the patience and experience that makes her signature program, "The General Store", on WPBK-FM a success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Interior Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
grandma

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2010
I need a garden plowed and worked up. does any one know any one
caller number 1 once

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2010
Just wanted to say thanks to renee and jamie for making mornings more intersting.Helps me supplement my income and gives me a chance to meet new people. Thanks again.
joke

Manchester, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2010
dont even listen anymore same people same stuff same commercials everyday some people just like hearing themselves on radio i guss its turnd into a joke same ones just listing to each other day in day out
Work anyone

London, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2010
My husband has been mowing lawns on Wed. if anyone on here knows someone who would like to have their lawn mowed just let me know. :)
scrudge

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 16, 2010
joke wrote:
dont even listen anymore same people same stuff same commercials everyday some people just like hearing themselves on radio i guss its turnd into a joke same ones just listing to each other day in day out
Clint Cross is one of them !!That man is a wierd tight wad wants everything free!lol
voter

Kathleen, GA

#8 May 26, 2010
i like the general store
smoked

Bradfordsville, KY

#9 May 27, 2010
if they would quit with all the long winded talk,like ...hows the weather,or boy it has been a hot one today.then more people could have a chance to sell stuff too....also i think it needs to be only 3 items per caller instead of some who have got on there and went on for ever it seemed like.

Since: Aug 08

Waynesburg

#10 May 28, 2010
i want to buy some baby calves, bulls only, dairy or beef no matter. any one know anybody who has some for sale?
allison

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Jun 4, 2010
I'm looking for a car anyone have one for sale around $800?
cash for clunkers

Louisville, KY

#12 Jun 4, 2010
allison wrote:
I'm looking for a car anyone have one for sale around $800?
That price try the scrap yard

Waynesburg

#13 Jun 9, 2010
Allison if you still interested i have one for 500, 96 neon, runs good, body fair shape, engine good. trannny has a leak, about a quart a week, just have not fixed it yet, needs a seal in output shaft. just dont have the time to fool with it, you interested?
wondering

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 9, 2010
maybe moreinfo

Waynesburg

#15 Jun 10, 2010
email me at rrrcoo at yahoo
Needs

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2010
I need a new refrigerator. any info would be great!! thanks
harleygirl

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 12, 2010
Looking for a golf cart to buy or rent for a weekend
sadie

London, KY

#18 Jun 12, 2010
free cute puppies that need a good home
PupLuv

United States

#19 Jun 12, 2010
sadie wrote:
free cute puppies that need a good home
what breed?? more info plz....thnks
u dk me

Somerset, KY

#21 Jun 16, 2010
im lookin for a pool preferably 1 of the big blue ones im willin to giv about 50 to 60 bucks email me at [email protected]
good ideal

AOL

#22 Jun 20, 2010
This was a great ideal. Hope buying and selling stays on here i work second shift and don't always get to hear it. Anybody have any lawn furniture for sell mine got washed away in the flood.
Papa Bri

United States

#24 May 21, 2012
I have some tomato plants, some flowers, hanging baskets and more for sale. 107 Myers Court in Lancaster. Right across the road from the ambulance building on 27.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The General Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people treat their neighborhood's ... (Mar '11) Jun '17 White flight 20
Why are white people obsessed with wild and dan... (Jul '11) Mar '17 Cacseven777 6
News Wilmington, Ohio: How a Small Town in America I... (Aug '16) Aug '16 BoomBoom 1
News Scottish Episcopal Church takes first step towa... (Jun '16) Jun '16 DebraE 4
News Watch live stream video of the United Methodist... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News Gay marriage unbiblical and unAfrican - " Chris... (Jul '15) Jul '15 WasteWater 13
News The General Election makes for strange bedfellows (Apr '15) Apr '15 Spotted Girl 1
More from around the web