Charlie Wilson

Charlie Wilson

There are 1 comment on the KMJM-FM Saint Louis story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Charlie Wilson. In it, KMJM-FM Saint Louis reports that:

As lead singer for the Gap Band, Charlie Wilson sang on four number one R&B hits: "Burn Rubber ," "Early in the Morning," "Outstanding," and "Addicted to Your Love" -- as well as the classics "You Dropped a Bomb on Me," "Yearning for Your Love," "Party Train," and "Big Fun." T... MORE

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMJM-FM Saint Louis.

Ticketexpeditor com

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Dec 21, 2012
I've been one of Charlie Wilson's biggest fans for many years. He has always remained true to his craft while never compromising his integrity as an artist.
Charlie has continued as one of R&B icons for over three decades. He's truly an amazing musician.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Gap Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Gap Banda s Charlie Wilson is not ready to ... Feb '16 JANE 1
News Wilson keeping funk alive and well (Mar '09) Sep '13 Devante 2
News Charlie Wilson, recovering from prostate cancer... (Feb '09) Sep '13 Jordy 4
News Bassist Robert Wilson of the Gap Band: An Appre... (Aug '10) Aug '10 kwpfunk1955 1
News Tulsan Robert Wilson Dies At Age 53 (Aug '10) Aug '10 LADY J 8
News 4 plans compete to provide LA-Vegas train service (May '10) May '10 VenturaCapitalist 3
News Former Gap Band singer Charlie Wilson recoverin... (Feb '09) May '09 gail whitsett 5
More from around the web