4 plans compete to provide LA-Vegas train service

May 23, 2010 Read more: LA Daily News
Competition to provide passenger train service between Southern California and Las Vegas is heating up, even though the last such effort to carry fun-seekers across the Mojave Desert was derailed by a lack of customers. Read more
Bonesaw

Riverside, CA

#1 May 24, 2010
How about from the Lancaster area to Vegas.
get a life

West Hollywood, CA

#2 May 24, 2010
Las Vegas is almost BK themselves and we want a train to it?? Just who are these idiots? Oh yeah, that's right, it's the idiot, slime bucket La Raze, midget greased back hair mayor..........but let's be honest, he has a nice smile..........well he's had enough practice after all!!!

How about a train to no where, cause in a year that's all we'll be able to afford anyway!

Since: Jul 08

Dublin, CA

#3 May 24, 2010
I don't think that 1940s era locomotive is going to do very much magnetic levitation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Gap Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wilson keeping funk alive and well (Mar '09) Sep '13 Devante 2
News Charlie Wilson, recovering from prostate cancer... (Feb '09) Sep '13 Jordy 4
News Charlie Wilson (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ticketexpeditor com 1
News Bassist Robert Wilson of the Gap Band: An Appre... (Aug '10) Aug '10 kwpfunk1955 1
News Tulsan Robert Wilson Dies At Age 53 (Aug '10) Aug '10 LADY J 8
News Former Gap Band singer Charlie Wilson recoverin... (Feb '09) May '09 gail whitsett 5
News The reinvented Charlie Wilson (Feb '06) Feb '09 Shayla 2
More from around the web