Tony Yayo Is Calling Out Names

Tony Yayo Is Calling Out Names

There are 6 comments on the Hiphopdx.com story from Feb 26, 2007, titled Tony Yayo Is Calling Out Names. In it, Hiphopdx.com reports that:

Tony Yayo and the G-Unit crew are no strangers to beef. This year, it seems the Unit is involved in quite a few quarrels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hiphopdx.com.

hanigan

Portsmouth, VA

#2 Mar 13, 2007
the crew need to stop having beef its crazy.dig me
bolle-smallz

Lommel, Belgium

#4 Mar 14, 2007
lol i can say the word k.i.ll here
bolle smallz

Diest, Belgium

#5 Jul 22, 2007
bolle-smallz wrote:
lol i can say the word k.i.ll here
yo, wie ben je eig??? ben ook van antwerpen... heb deze nickname al lang... vanwaar heb je die???
PeneMouse

Greer, SC

#6 Jul 24, 2007
lmao is yayo serriose?? when did yayo ever hav a hit a least Killa Has Hits
nobody likes Tony Yayo anybody that bought his album must of been drunk
Bradley

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#7 Jul 25, 2007
Yayo aint a thug he just ridin 50. Killa tha don but he is butt for lettin jimmy get jumped
dipset mami

Richland, WA

#8 Sep 10, 2007
dipset all day`' yayo came down here to yakima,washington and nobody showed up to his concert.literally nine people prolly showed up!!!!!. cammmmm'ron now thats maa dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 138
News DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
News Ja Rule Puts His Foo... (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web