Diddy a daddy to child No. 6

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Sean "Diddy" Combs has announced he will take responsibility for the daughter that broke up his relationship with his long-term girlfriend, reports the New York Daily News' Rush & Molloy.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2007
Diddy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

I'm not the baby's daddy! I'm the baby's Diddy! Boy, I love to sleep around.
key

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2007

This is not child #6 for Diddy it is child #5. He has 3 with Kim Porter the twin girls and a older son Christian then he has a son from a previous relationship Justin and now this daugheter Chance so by my counting that is 5. Kim's older son is by Al B. Sure not Diddy if you are trying to count him......but Diddy even though he is finacial able to take care of his children and he does seem to be a good father he needs not to keep having them and he is not marrying these woman and then his twin girls and now daughter Chance are 4-5 months apart in age that is not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••