::Win Wyclef's Car

::Win Wyclef's Car

There are 1 comment on the 92.5 KISS FM story from Nov 11, 2007, titled ::Win Wyclef's Car. In it, 92.5 KISS FM reports that:

GAME PIECE INSIDE 250,000 Carnival II ... Memoirs of An Immigrant CDs Each game piece features a code. via 92.5 KISS FM

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 92.5 KISS FM.

LadyL1030

Jupiter, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2008
How do you find where to look for the matching codes ive went to every wyclef website i even went to www.wyclef.com but it doesnt tell you where to look for your code to see if you when can some one tell me where to look

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 138
News DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
News Ja Rule Puts His Foo... (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web