the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud

the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud

There are 138 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Oct 2, 2006, titled the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

Rapper THE GAME urged 50 CENT to end their long-standing rift, during a radio interview in New York last Friday .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

Game Over

Gainesville, FL

#24 Nov 7, 2006
nathan bagnall wrote:
i think that the game will slap 5...0 popo cent in his face if 50 does not take this opportunity to settle this beef the game is the greatest rapper out there.i love the game and hate 50 GGGG-UNOT
How come these people from the UK keep talking like they're thugs??? No one gives a shit anymore about who is more gangster...50 makes better music...game can rap but can't make a decent song (i.e. he had 2 good songs on the documentary Dreams and Westside Story) You're probably white so quit pretending like you know whats up in the streets there buddy...
King Nas

Germany

#25 Nov 8, 2006
Home come people like u keep worryin bout where im from, maybe u should shut tha fuck up bout that and start concentratin on what were talkin bout and thats hip hop, f*g. We don't sip tea and speak like the queen u know. I neva said nethin bout the streets jus said 50 sucks, and ja is shit hot, so u can f**k off. Mate, what about "The Documentary, Start From Scratch?? they shit hot
Mizteryman

Havering, UK

#26 Nov 9, 2006
Game's got bars, he's movin 2 da top n aint no body stoppin 'im. big up game, keep doin ur ting. God Bless.
yubDG

UK

#29 Nov 11, 2006
here's the game vs the b6 slash on you-tube the link is here:

Ms C

Columbus, NJ

#30 Nov 18, 2006
If money matters and the dollars make cents (sense) 50 is a better rapper overall and makes more money moves than the Game...all the game really does is copy 50 and 50 copy's Jay Z, so who is really original out there....NOBODY!
MR LOC

Tucson, AZ

#31 Nov 18, 2006
I THINK THAT 50 IS BETTER THAN THE GAYME CAUSE THAT N%$#! IS A FAKE AnD HE HAS A BUTTERFLY TAT. AND HE ALSO KNOWS THAT HE IS SCARED Of SPI AND THE HOLE G UNIT the game dont beef cause hes a little b#!*^ HE EVEN SAID SO ON THA AWARDS THE GAYME B$#%@ BOY?
50 cent is fake

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Nov 18, 2006
SOUL wrote:
NO MATTER WHAT U ALL SAY 50 IS STILL A REAL.
what you talking about dawg fifty went a private school never got shot never sold dope never did shit
Habila Filibus

Nigeria

#33 Nov 20, 2006
yeah, yeah , yeah the Game is a good damning rapper and he is hot too, but can he taste nine shot and still poping fine like 50cent. 50 is on one time one move. beg for mercy the Game!
be40real

Hamilton, UK

#35 Nov 21, 2006
Youse fucked up gangsta'z who said fiddy is not real and would get smashed by the game and the game is this an that. an he is the greatest rapper. just sucks. youse are pissed cause fiddy is wa em, dre, snoop and the 'i suck' game is left was nas ha ha is all a can say. the game is going to be like jay z cold and lonely eventually ppl will forget about them. the game is totally fake he is more real than pamela andersons tits. a bought the documentary but chucked the fucker out tha window
BYE BYE GAME
Fazz

Greenwich, UK

#36 Nov 21, 2006
y r all of y'all still talkin shit when the ame is the one that appealed to 50 to end the beef!!
dru outlaw

Modesto, CA

#38 Nov 22, 2006
and i'm out of this biiitch
Mike

La Habra, CA

#39 Nov 23, 2006
300 Bars & Runnin'.. nuff said. We know who da bigga man is tho at least game tryin to end this shit
watchit b6slash Vs game

Newmarket, UK

#40 Nov 24, 2006
Mizteryman wrote:
Game's got bars, he's movin 2 da top n aint no body stoppin 'im. big up game, keep doin ur ting. God Bless.
Rapper THE GAME urged 50 CENT to end their long-standing rift,... a stripper named Dja and him getting beaten up by B6 SLASH on YOU TUBE is embarrssing!
liam

Milton Keynes, UK

#43 Nov 28, 2006
The Games king GGGGGGG G unot
liam

Milton Keynes, UK

#44 Nov 28, 2006
GGGGGG G UNOT
liam

Milton Keynes, UK

#45 Nov 28, 2006
GGGGGG GUNOT
liam

Milton Keynes, UK

#46 Nov 28, 2006
GGGGG UNOT
Wesley Willis

Skokie, IL

#47 Dec 8, 2006
Wesley Willis will whip all them playas with a belt
TIAGO AGUIRRE

Brazil

#48 Dec 8, 2006
50 cent, eo melhor grupo musical da historia do HIP HOP.. e da musica internacional
b6 bham

Birmingham, UK

#49 Dec 11, 2006
f$ ck the game we bangd him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... Apr '15 lol squared 3
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
News Ja Rule Puts His Foo... (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
News Rap music agent found guilty in NYC drug case (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web