the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud

Full story: Contactmusic.com

Rapper THE GAME urged 50 CENT to end their long-standing rift, during a radio interview in New York last Friday .
Comments
1 - 20 of 138 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nathan bagnall

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2006

i think that the game will slap 5...0 popo cent in his face if 50 does not take this opportunity to settle this beef the game is the greatest rapper out there.i love the game and hate 50 GGGG-UNOT
GUN0T

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2006

GAME YA'll 50 SNITCH

GAME - 100 bars Funeral

GgGgGgGgGgGGG UNOTTTT
SOUL

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2006

NO MATTER WHAT U ALL SAY 50 IS STILL A REAL.
prada_baby

Springfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2006

SOUL wrote:
NO MATTER WHAT U ALL SAY 50 IS STILL A REAL.
co-signing
CaliforniaRyderz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2006

whats good game aint gonna stop 50 cent its not over at all and i think game is a joke and 50 cent a joke game a fake blood and 50 cent a snitch forget both them they fake game you toung ring queen stop acting like you something that you aint you aint no piru damu's and piru's don't know you they own your head crip card on your head how come when you saw baby spider and snoopy blue and young buck in the bay in a club and you hit the back door you a joke man 50 you snitch you should killa ya self and game the west aint fucking with you like that your brother say you a fake you never banged why you cover your butterfly tatt game why man please why you do your one blood video in 18th street's hood why not in compton in ceader block on wallstreet cause you can't go back you aint no piru you fake now real cali rappers no this man a fake and you lied about what happen with you and raskass i know for a fact you lied about that cause i had four people that wen't to club element and say they saw it and tell a whole another story man its over game over 1 Cali love
Fazz

Greenwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2006

the game goes for 5 months on a G-Unot campaign without 50 replyin and all of a sudden he asks to squash the beef. He knows that his album's coming out and needs more peeps to buy his album. The Game said in an interview that his music was better than snoops and thats why Dre refused to work on Games new album. I liked him but him being a stripper named Dja and him getting beaten up by B6 slash on YOU TUBE is embarrssing!
babie bling london

Tunbridge Wells, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2006

i hate the game he's a fool he needs to stop cating 50.50 brings out trainers so does the game! when game done that tune wiv R kelly game used lyrics from a tune he done with 50 and to make matters worse 50 wrote those lyrics.the game is butters! and please go out a buy any album the game brings out coz every time u do 50 gets paid!haha! so 2 all u G-UNIT haters out there get a life and start listening to some good music coz right now u wouldn't know a good artist if i smacked u in the face coz game just uses 50's lyrics.
prada_baby

Springfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2006

CaliforniaRyderz wrote:
whats good game aint gonna stop 50 cent its not over at all and i think game is a joke and 50 cent a joke game a fake blood and 50 cent a snitch forget both them they fake game you toung ring queen stop acting like you something that you aint you aint no piru damu's and piru's don't know you they own your head crip card on your head how come when you saw baby spider and snoopy blue and young buck in the bay in a club and you hit the back door you a joke man 50 you snitch you should killa ya self and game the west aint fucking with you like that your brother say you a fake you never banged why you cover your butterfly tatt game why man please why you do your one blood video in 18th street's hood why not in compton in ceader block on wallstreet cause you can't go back you aint no piru you fake now real cali rappers no this man a fake and you lied about what happen with you and raskass i know for a fact you lied about that cause i had four people that wen't to club element and say they saw it and tell a whole another story man its over game over 1 Cali love
SO AS I SEE IT THERE'S REALLY NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE HERE THEN.
fuller

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2006

anyone got the video of when game aplogizxe it was on youtube but i lost it !! please my screen name is flameswordmens@aol.com (i know its gay) if you find it send it there please man
Gay Unit

Sungai Besar, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

The Game has got more talent when compared to fifty cent and he doesn't need fifty on his side to shine. He has got his own signature style on rhyming and fifty is just straight trippin getting other people involved in his own beef.
truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

if u knew anything about wot ur on bout,u wud no dat 50 didnt write anything for the game,he got half of what dre got on the documentary,since then 50 has received no money dat game has worked for.u say start listening 2real music,do u even no what rap is?g-unit r the backstreet boys of today,nuthin but pop cheese.i suggest u get a copy of the west coast resurrection,produced by jt d bigga figga,n listen 2game in his early rappin days.i liked 50 on guess whos back mixtape,b4 all g-unit madness started,but now hes d rap version of chelsea f.c. sign as many big names as poss n av hardly any fans.o yeah no mainstream rapper can step 2d immortal technique,revise my words.ggg ggg g-u not.
truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

prada_baby wrote:
<quoted text>
co-signing
50 (a great big gorilla on steds),grass.
King Nas

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

F**K 50, There are about 710654 rappers that would slaughter 50

Game is 100 times better, easy. plus game would knock him out if it went down to a 1 on 1.
Crew

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2006

I agree with King, 50 is garbage.

Nas, hit me up about my songs.
King Nas

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

yeah i listen to them, u alrite man, need a bit a work though
thug life

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

This is Tupac.Dont like game because he can never be Tupac.Why does he copy pac.Jarule did and failed so fuck game.
Many props to 50cent,he brought game into limelight and all game did was bite the finger that fed him.Am from the west coast but here we do not like him his damn altitude.
tre

Sagamore Beach, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

50 cent is real game sucks GGGGG-UNIT
Crew

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

King Nas wrote:
yeah i listen to them, u alrite man, need a bit a work though
Yeah, I haven't been doin it that long, need some experience
King Nas

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

50 IS ABOUT AS REAL AS BABYDEE'S HAIR COLOUR!!

People that are really into hip hop realise that Ja Rule is 10 times better than 50 cent. Game is alot better than 50. F**k 50.
Crew

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

true....50 sux (idk about Ja Rule being 10times better, but he is better) and Game destroys 50

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••