Ja Rule Says He Isn't Reviving...

Apr 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mix 99.9

Rapper Ja Rule has been keeping somewhat of a low musical profile but he recently jumped on the remix of Rick Ross'"Mafia Music" which also features The Game and Fat Joe.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2009
Kevin

Gretna, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

I can't stand 50 Cent! His music is the most boring I've ever heard from anyone claiming to be a rapper. Eminem is way better than 50 will EVER be!! He doesn't have a personality and his music puts you to sleep so between 50 and Ja Rule who do you think I'd pick? Well its damn sure not 50!!Irv Gotti and Ja Rule work so well together. Irv's ability to create great beats with Ja's ability to rap lyrics around those beats makes for a dynamic duo that can't be stopped. 50 Cent clearly has NOTHING on Irv Gotti or Ja Rule. He's simply jealous because Ja Rule is better than he is and the fact that J. Lo did a song with Ja and not him. Ja Rule has a unique way with words that makes you bob ya head, dance and even buy his albums so I don't understand all this talk about 50 Cent ruining Ja Rule's career when Ja Rule is a much better emcee than 50. I love Ja's latest song, "Body." The beat on that song was incredible, something you'll never hear on a boring ass 50 Cent record. So 50, sit yo boring ass down and take G-Unit (Garbage Unit) with you and go find a toy to play with cause you suck!! I'm not just some angry fan because I'm not YOUR fan, the way I feel is the way many people feel about you and more are feeling it everyday and are seeing you for what you really are... a boring, untalented rapper whose time is up!!
ThE_CaRtAgeNa_Pr InCe

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Man ja rule da truth all his old shyt da bomb I still bumbed dat all day cuz I'm thug luvin till I die and livin it up u say ....
Summer in Los Angeles

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Whatever happened to Ja Rule? He was actually pretty good. I remember he was a tour de force back in the early 2000's. He needs to make a comeback.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••