Yayo Arrested For Attacking Teen

Yayo Arrested For Attacking Teen

There are 11 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Mar 27, 2007, titled Yayo Arrested For Attacking Teen. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Unit rapper Tony Yayo has been arrested for allegedly attacking a teenage boy, after objecting to a t-shirt the youngster was wearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Santana

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2007
Go yayo bomb on that foe
crime king

San Diego, CA

#2 Mar 30, 2007
ya man. sup yayo, stay g'd up from the feet up homie.

btc

Since: Mar 07

Shelburne, VT

#4 Mar 31, 2007
LAME

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2007
HE IS A LAME FOR BEATING UP A LIL BOY.
nooooooooooooooo ooo

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Mar 31, 2007
say it ain't so, say it aint so!
crimeking

San Diego, CA

#7 Mar 31, 2007
sorry man, but it is so.
Tre D

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 18, 2007
Stay up Yayo you a soldier always homie, ya got da hardest team in da world behind you so-I can say it really is so
Lil Ron Curry

Cedar Brook, NJ

#10 Apr 20, 2007
Tre D wrote:
Stay up Yayo you a soldier always homie, ya got da hardest team in da world behind you so-I can say it really is so
Yo yayo can't rap to save his life.the whole G-unit girls sing about candyshop?window shopping/ sounds like they are Females.But the WU-TANG CLAN is real hip-hop they been doing for almost 15yrs now.Hip-Hop hall of fame.their songs.C.R.E.A.M & WU-TANG CLAN AIN't NOTHIN'TO F'WIt.They bring DA Ruckus.They Have GHOSTFACE KILLAH,METHOD MAN,RZA,GZA,INSPECTAH DECK,MASTA KILLA,U-GOD,CAPPADONNA,RAEKWON &Ol'Dirty Bastard.R.I.P O.D.B
Lil Ron Curry

Cedar Brook, NJ

#11 Apr 20, 2007
"WU WU WU WU TANG TANG TANG TANG"

-GHOSTFACE KILLAH
g unit playa

Pasadena, MD

#12 Apr 20, 2007
ude why did u tackle dat little kid omg did helike rip you off of like 20 bucks or somethin???
TEABAG

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#15 Aug 12, 2007
that little crusty kid is the henchman son.the same corporate gangsta that sides with the lame i meant game.it's like colors watch what you wear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 138
News DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
News Ja Rule Puts His Foo... (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web