The Game back with new release

The Game back with new release

There are 24 comments on the Soundgenerator.com story from Jul 4, 2006, titled The Game back with new release. In it, Soundgenerator.com reports that:

Rapper The Game returns later this year with a new DVD which is set to take a 'controversial' look at the rapper's life to date.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Soundgenerator.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
G UNIT SARGENT

New Zealand

#37 Apr 4, 2007
F.. ALL DA J H C W.K WHAT!!!!!!!
G-unit king pin

New Zealand

#39 Apr 4, 2007
f... black wall street white wall street 4 life n....
J-k-G Of t-c

Amman, Jordan

#40 Aug 4, 2007
The Rumerz might be true dat da game iz signin` back wit G-unit And I support dat cauze hiz latezt album"THe doctor`s Advocate "
Iz Shit One of Da worzt shit I`ve ever Heard
GGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit
If The Game Iz back I`ll tell`em welcome
Cause He got some tight ass rhyme GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-Unit G`s Up
Beezli

Christchurch, New Zealand

#41 Aug 30, 2007
BAH!! have you even though to compare the artists. 50'z shit up against game. man game owned 50 and he will do until 50 decides to f**k off to where ever he came from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Game Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lol squared 3
News 411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec '14 Anonymous 3
News Young Buck (G-Unit Diss) - "Happy New Year" (Jan '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News the Game Appeals to 50 Cent to End Feud (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 138
News DMX and Ja Rule, 50 and The Game Squash Beef (Oct '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 144
News Ja Rule Puts His Foo... (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 6
News Hip-Hop Rumors: The Game Says The Breezy / Drak... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Anonymous 2
More from around the web